SORT BY Relevancy
Join Book Club Girl as she welcomes Meg Donohue to discuss her debut novel How to Eat a Cupcake: A Novel.
Free-spirited Annie Quintana and sophisticated Julia St. Clair come from two different worlds. Yet, as the daughter of the St. Clairs' housekeeper, Annie grew up in Julia's San Francisco mansion and they forged a bond that only two little girls oblivious to class differences could—until a life-altering betrayal destroyed their friendship.
A decade later, Annie bakes to fill the void left in her heart by her mother's death, and a painful secret jeopardizes Julia's engagement to the man she loves. A chance reunion prompts the unlikely duo to open a cupcakery, but when a mysterious saboteur opens up old wounds, they must finally face the truth about their past or risk losing everything.
“An irresistible blend of sweet and tart, this book is truly a treat to be savored.”
—Beth Kendrick, author of The Bake Off and Second Time Around
“A sparkling, witty story about an unlikely, yet redemptive, friendship….Grab one of these for your best friend and read it together—preferably with a plate of Meyer Lemon cupcakes nearby.”
—Katie Crouch, bestselling author of Girls in Trucks and Men and Dogs
How we pray is as diverse as each being on our planet. What do we say? Do we even need to speak? What of our thoughts?
How do you express your prayer? Do you know when you pray?
Prayer is not necessarily done at a specific time or in a special place.
How you pray is unique to YOU. Are you even aware of when and how you pray? We pray more than we realize. How do YOU pray?
Healers, Activists & Other Lovers of
Humanity (Monkfish Book Publishing, July 2014) was born from a
vision in which Celeste Yacoboni was guided to ask the world, “How
do you pray?” She reached out to family and friends, then to leading
figures from all walks of life and schools of thought. Culled from
those responses is an original and deeply personal collection of
prayers, essays, and offerings that encourages readers to contemplate
the intention of prayer in their own life.
Composed essentially of prayers and short biographies of its 129
contributors (leaders of diverse spiritual and religious traditions
ranging from Buddhism to Islam to Christianity, as well as those who
do not claim any particular walk of faith), How Do You Pray? is an
interspiritual prayer book and resource guide to an emerging global
spirituality, which embraces our religious and spiritual diversity.
Contributors include Brother David Steindl-Rast, Matthew Fox,
Gregg Braden, Dan Millman, Huston Smith, Byron Katie, Marianne
Williamson, Margaret Starbird, Lama Surya Das, Andrew Harvey,
Terry Tempest Williams, Alex Grey, Masaru Emoto, Arvol Looking
Horse, Patch Adams, Roshi Joan Halifax, Rabbi Zalman Schacter-
Shalomi, Rabbi Rami Shapiro, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee, James O’Dea,
Hank Wesselman, Fr. Bede Griffiths, and many other luminous
voices of spirit.
in Self Help
I want to do my best to make sure my little girl has a good start in life. I also want to make sure that beyond being good in school, she has a good head on her shoulders. I want to make sure I do what I can to prepare her for life.
So hey, why not start teaching her about the basics of money?!?! I brought the idea of doing a blog radio series of she and I reading from this cool ebook entitled "How Money Works for Kids: A Parent's Guide" and she was down for the experience.
In fact, she immediately went to her money bank and counted her cheese after we looked at one of the budgets in the book. This is going to be so much fun and educational for both of us. Hey, why don't you guys read along with us? Call me, message me or email me to get your free copy of the ebook so you can go on this learning journey with Najah and I.
I can be reached at 312-715-8834 or email@example.com. Also feel free to take a look at my website to see other projects that I'm working on http://cynthiaclarkbookclub.com
Greetings I pray a blessing over God's people as we approach the holidays.I have a special word for you I will discuss five factors in which we can learn from God's word. Come to be blessed. See you there.I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.
Guzel Dreaming Deer Gjenasaj has a deep spiritual practice rooted in Native American, Mayan and Gaia loving traditions. Guzel is also Reiki practitioner and is always learning different facets of the healing arts. Guzel believes our connection to mother earth and all her healing elements are a catalyst for deep transformation, connection and true bliss. She loves to share her wisdom and practices with the world. crosspollinatela.com
The Awakenings Radio Show is Your place for tips and insight to live a more fulfilling life, and your relationships. Learn how to attract healthy relationships, and how to create a life you really love. Awakenings broadcasts live every Wed. 12pm -1:30 pm PT Call in for Intuitive Readings #347-539-5122 Michele answers questions about Awakening, Spirituality, Metaphysics and Self/Soul Development. Michele also answers listener questions from email, twitter and facebook On Air.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your questions answered or to share your insights On Air.
It's WISDOM WEDNESDAY and today we'll be getting real with why some women stay lonely and why some seem to have the life that every woman wants!
Have you been through a terrible break-up or two or three? Have you been taught that the problem is that "all men are dogs"? Well...tonight is for you. Single IS NOT synomymous with LONELY, but some of ya'll don't know that yet! You will by the end of the night soooo....
Don't take offense...take some notes and we just may be able to find you a cuddle buddy for the holidays.
As usual, JC will be in the studio and I can't wait to hear her "Yaz Spaz"
DJ will have another round of "The Dumb and The Bull"
SJ will have our "ChickShyt Chew" Letter, Horoscopes and shout outs.
Buckle up people...this could be a bumpy ride!
Like many others, they find success is tough on family life. It takes time to be successful. And some times, it means being away from the people that mean the most. Listen in to hear how they are building a business from home. Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris are building their home based business to a new level.
Check out the Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris segments at http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com.
This week, NFLFemale looks at the history of the Thanksgiving day games, where they came from and how they decide who plays on the big day. We'll also break down each of the 3 games, Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys, and Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49'ers. Join Dayna, Claire, Lisa and Sonja!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Channel Panel (58 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- TV Diehard (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (0 chatters)
- New Shahada following the Salif (0 chatters)