SORT BY Relevancy
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, January 28, 2015, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT).
Last week we talked about how to manage the softer skills of your personal brand, and this week we're going to talk about how authentic storytelling in the workplace impacts talent strategies.
Content marketing will no doubt be a 2015 buzzword. You create content to connect with customers, employees, and potential future employees and everything will be just dandy. Right?
But while content is important, it’s not just about sharing content. It’s about sharing meaningful stories.
People don't pay attention to most marketing messages. They pay attention to authentic stories, however. Authentic stories build community (think the TalentCulture #TChat community). And community includes people who tell stories by sharing their experiences, their purposes (or lack thereof) and by dreaming about a goal for the future.
Authentic storytelling from leadership and employees impacts recruiting, retention and of course customer acquisition.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-founders and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn about how authentic storytelling in the workplace impacts talent strategies with this week’s guest: Christoph Trappe, Career Storyteller and Journalist.
Thank you to all our TalentCulture sponsors and partners: Dice, Hootsuite, SAP/SuccessFactors, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, IBM Smarter Workforce, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Fisher Vista and HRmarketer Insight.
in Self Help
Our special guests, Hal Eisenberg and Patricia Budhan will discuss Spirituality and Leadership.
Hal Eisenberg is the founder and Executive Director of a non profit agency called Windows of Opportunity, Inc. – The Barbara Harmon Institute, providing young people between the ages of 6 to 24 with a healthy, safe, supportive and positive environment in which they can be encouraged to discuss themselves as persons of infinite worth and potential. Windows of Opportunity is creating a shift in what is possible for youth in the areas of leadership, empowerment, self-esteem, school performance, and career planning; a shift from disempowerment, differences, and indecision to possibility, acceptance and opportunity.
Patricia Budhan is from Queens, New York and is currently studying pre-med at Hofstra University with aspirations of being a cardiologist. She is also a Program Director for the non-profit organization called Windows of Opportunity and is coordinating a program called Shortstack. Shortstack is a self-esteem program that aims to break the rules and set new standards of the modeling industry while coaching and guiding young girls through their own personal challenges. Patricia has a spiritual upbringing and was an active youth leader at her church for many years. She brings faith and heart to all she does and to her vision of inspiring those who cross her path. Patricia enjoys helping people and providing positivity, guidance and support to whomever she meets.
in Self Help
Live on air! ADVICE & READINGS!
At times we all need practical as well as inspirational advice or guidance. So whether its a mortgage question, a business start-up, a relationship, a child...whatever you are dealing with and need support for you are not alone!
Looking for advice or answers to your greatest challenges?
Carole Gold and Steve Clark have a remarkable and rich combined treasure house of professional and personal experiences that allow them to address whatever is on your mind and provide you with insights and solutions that can move you to the next level of your own genius or new depths in your personal relationships.
Steve is a former Marine Officer, Wall Street International MarketsTrader and Lead Generation Marketer. Carole is a Lawyer, Mediator, Author and Intuitive. Both are parents and... both are here to not only take a higher perspective look at world events but also to bring things up close and personal by taking your questions on-air about difficulties or decisions facing you in your life at this moment.
Take this opportunity to speak directly with Carole and Steve and receive guidance and clarity that you'd pay thousands of dollars for privately!!
During the first 30 minutes of this program, Marnie and special guest speaker Susan VandePol will discuss:
1. The dynamics of loss and grief: How it differs from one scenario to the another.
2. Why we, even if we are close friends, or have been affected by a similar loss, are often reluctant to face into the grief of others with them.
3. Some common warning signs of unhealthy grief.
4. What the Bible commands Christians to do for the grieving.
5. How to traverse the challenging waters of being sympathetic without pretending to understand their precise pain.
Susan VandePol founded the “Families of the Fallen” protocol after the dutyrelated death of her husband. It is being used across the country and endorsed by experts. Susan is a speaker and author, is certified in Grief, Crisis, & Trauma Counseling, Grief Coaching, Victim Response, Mediation & Master Life Coaching. Learn more at www.womenspeakers.com/speakerprofile/3160
During the final 30 minutes you'll enjoy a conversation between Marnie and Nick Castillano on the topic of trusting God for everything, including finances. To hear more on the topic of God's perception of wealth, visit http://godlywealth.com, and online expo hosted by Marnie.
"Authors of the Round Table," BlogTalkRadio.Wednesday, January 28, at 7:30 pm (EST). To listen, comment or ask questions call TOLL-FREE (323) 792 2931. Why did Father Longo leave the priesthood? What became of him? How many remember him? He was a priest in Newark, N.J. Where is he now?
Kathy Reaves of PD Sports Recruiters will make her second appearance on The Overtime Sports Show to talk about recruiting! With National Signing Day approaching find out how to market your abilities to the fullest. Don't miss this informative show. We do it for you on The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood LIVE on Blogtalkradio! The Overtime Sports Show broadcast Tuesday-Friday 70 from the greatest city on the planet Durham, NC! Don't you dare miss it!
Lindsey Sherwin is a social entrepreneur and life coach passionate about creating impact for teens - globally. She's developing a youth program focused on individual coaching, as well as workshop seminars on themes that will help youth and teens to develop their inner life and personal development. She's also using her experience in theatre within the workshops, as a way of teaching the themes and skills that outline the mission of the program.
Let's see how she became interested in working with the disadvantaged youth population around the world, and what motivates her to continue in her endeavors.
in Self Help
Have you ever felt trapped in a cycle of unhappiness, plagued by feelings of unworthiness and despair? This week's guest is Dr. Roger Teel, author of the book This Life is Joy, offering practical and inspiring lessons in how to break free from unhappiness by making a few simple changes to our outlook on life.
Join Robert Manni, author of The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love as we discuss life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to Guy's Guy Radio on iTunes!
Buy The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love now!
What can the NFL do to get athletes to cooperate with the media?
Do you think athletes should have a choice if they would like to talk with the media or not?
Do you think every professional sports organization cheats to win a championship?
How long do you think cheating in sports has been around ?
What new NFL coach will make a difference for their team?
Who will be the biggest disappointment out of the new coaches?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (62 chatters)
- Channel Panel (51 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- 63489 (7 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Soul Flower (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- EON Network (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (0 chatters)