SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Robert Melillo is back for 2014 with another great show.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Birmingham, MI with the center owners Frank & Amy Firek. We will also be hearing from Celeste Castello whose son went through the Brain Balance Program and share their experience.
Dr Melillo will also be talking about the latest Autism, ADHD, & OCD News.
in Self Help
The more that I relax into life and TRUST Angels the more I AM experiencing the Universe bringing life too me! Join me for a great conversation on filliping the Paradigm of DO, HAVE, BE to BE, DO, HAVE!
That is where the RELAXIN INTO LIFE comes into play! Let me by YOUR Inspiration, Motivation, and Example to uplift, change, and raise YOUR vibrations with life!!
buzzardskorner.com CLICK ON BLOGTALK RADIO! 4pmPAC/7pmEST
Episode #73- Topic: Summer Food Service Program & S.N.A.C. it UP!
Special Guest: Ms. Falita Flowers, Director of Nutrition Services, Bright from the Start-DECAL
Special Guests: Celeste Curry, Therapist and Shiona (Shi) Curry- 10 year old Author-Founder of SNAC it Up!
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Life Coach and Psychotherapist Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter "Doc" guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
in Self Help
Many of us are in some form of life transition. How does this transition impact our health & wellbeing? How can witnessing and learning what these changes mean allow us to better understand what serves our bodies and what doesn't?
In this premiere show, Holistic Health Coaches Traci Philips & Rob Payo discuss tips for managing your life while in the throes of change and transition. What and how we focus on the shifting tides of our lives will be on the board for discussion and how to best create a lifestyle that will support us during uncertain times.
Traci Philips, CHHC is the owner of That Certain Way To Wellness, offering Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coaching, assisting individuals to find the wellness within by GOAL setting, ACTION planning & aligning their CORE VALUES with the daily CHOICES they make. Traci specializes in nutrition & empowerment training and is also the founder of Wellness of Chatham, a group that meets to discuss topics concerning health and well-being in Chatham County, NC. A native of Denver, Colorado, Traci is focused on supporting people to live passionately, vitally and authentically.
Rob Payo understands the value of small but meaningful changes that people can make in leading healthier lives. He is fascinated with how people think and what motivates them towards the kind of change that allows them to align more with their true selves. As Rob journey has led him to serve others as a Wellness Coach, Educator, Actor, Singer, and Science Geek, his journey opens the door for others to move in their lives with less fear and greater wonder.
On this episode of Conversations in the Zone, I am happy to welcome Ronald Cooper, author of How to Win in Life in a Greater Way.
Ronald is an extraordinary gifted, ordained minister, motivational speaker; and inspirational author. In his prominently recognized professional ministry, he has served as an effective pastor, community leader, an associate pastoral staff member, and as an endorsed chaplain. Ronald has met, identified with, related to, collaborated with, and have significantly challenged, given hope, inspiration, motivation, and encouragement to multitudes of both the laity and clergy of numerous faith traditions and non-faith communities throughout the world.
For more information about Ronald and the work he loves, visit www.ronaldacooper.com
For more information about how to begin designing and living your best work life, visit www.designyourbestworklife.com, sign up for the mailing list or schedule a Possibilities Conversation.
I have been working for several years in a variety of nursing homes, providing psychotherapy to people, who, in one way or another are facing the end of their lives. This has been one of the most difficult and rewarding professional and life experiences I have ever had. I have learned that the closer we get to taking our own demises seriously the more we confront a decision to either give up on life and merely exist or live as if every second is precious and should be lived to the fullest regardless of life circumstances. Tonight I will discuss some of the reasons people opt to exist while others retain their deisre to live. These factors include family support, religious beliefs, unresolved guilt, shame and other conflicts as well as the presence or absence of a deepseated belief that personal choice is always available and that we are the sole owners of our own life. I will discuss my role as a professional in dealing with people suffering existential depression and feelings of meaninglessness as they live out their final time in nursing home facilities.
in Self Help
We all have experiences in our past where we wish we hadn't said or done something. Occasionally, that experience has been so traumatizing that we fear we might never recover from it. Many of us go through life carrying around guilt and shame from the past, so much so that it affects every choice that we make. We hold on to secrets because we are sure that, if someone found out, we might never be able to look that person in the face again. We fear that we would never get a second chance.
In this episode, you will hear my interview with the former governor of New Jersey, James McGreevey on the subject of, Second Chances – Recovering From and Learning to Thrive after Seemingly Ruinous Situations.
You may remember Governor McGreevey from his 2004 national press conference where he resigned from office and announced to the world "My truth is that I am a gay American." You may also have read his book, The Confession, where he literally laid bare his soul for all of the world to disect.
It has been nearly 10 years since that pronouncement and much has changed since then, both for him personally and in the world in general. He is now the Executive Director of the Jersey City Employment & Training Program and has been instrumental in creating a city run program focused on assisting former inmates on returning to society. He has found a way to move through the past use his experiences to serve a population that often gets overlooked in our society, women who are addicts, and ex convicts who are coming out of the penal system and trying to make it in mainstream society.
It was a facinating conversation and nothing was off limits. And my hope is that his experiences, and the work he does today, can show us, that no matter what we've done in the past, there are second chances in life and that we can recover and live happy and fulfilling lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (92 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- CE Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (5 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (0 chatters)