SORT BY Relevancy
Are you so close to manifesting your desires that you can literally feel, see and touch them, but for some strange reason, no matter how hard your try, you just can't reel them in. If you’re ready to stop allowing things to hold you back, if you’re ready to break through your barriers, ready to reach the summit. Tune into this episode of "Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young" and discover the secrets of how To Instantly Start Manifesting Your Hearts Desires" .
Does this feel familiar - "Why Does It Feel like Something Is Always Blocking Me...I’m ready To Get My Life Right!
The difference between where you are and where you want to be is what you do! "The Key to Success is having clarity in the moment while fully understanding the significance of your circumstances.”
Today's topic - Manifesting Your Desires...How To Break The Barriers - Right Now!
Right now, your older than you've ever been and as young as you'll ever be. Maximize the moment. On this episode of conversations with Dr. D and learn the secrets to creating a profoundly extraordinary life.
Have a pen and paper handy. You don’t want to miss one moment of this episode with America’s leading expert on life, love and relationships, Dr. D Ivan Young
This show will discuss how values and traditions shape how we view life.
What is culture and how does it influence us?
When we find we have the desire to stop drinking, we may have the urge to get sober alone. "I can do this by myself" is a common refrain in early recovery. But the solo route is a difficult trek through the thickets of recovery. At worst, it may set us up for relapse; at best, it's a lonely row to hoe. Connection with other sober people creates a safe landing place where we can wiggle out of isolation and fear and into a community where we are loved and supported. Building a network of sober friends is one of the great joys of recovery. Community helps us stay sober, as we learn from each other: we learn about the disease of alcoholism, about how to stay sober, about being of service. On this episode of The Bubble Hour, we talk about how to build and belong to a sober network - from the "new kid" jitters, to the anniversary celebrations, to the gifts of sober meet-ups. Join our podcast community, and let's stay sober together!
Join author, coach and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares how to make networking more fun and profitable. Even in our electronic age building a solid business is still about building solid relationships. It is important entrepreneurs make time to get out and meet new people face-to-face. Sharon will share some of her favorite networking success tips. You'll want pen and paper ready to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." It's all about women supporting women in business!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback or Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
Join us this week as we have another great show planned for you. This week we welcomed me for the first time Doctah B. Sirius. He is one of the stars of Urban Kryotonite. This BROTHA has been a Master Herbalist for over 20 years. This Sunday we will discuss "How 2 Become Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Now". So be sure to check out our show this Sunday 9/21/14. We start at 6 pm est and our call in number is 619-393-2813
A teaching on the trilogy of Health Living. The importance of having a healthy mind, and also the importance of eating right, to maintain a healthy body. Scriptures are cited to reinforce the point. With the proliferation of diseases, the importance of having our Spirit tuned up is paramount.
Your host, VIYAHTA and co-host RAPHA will share their personal journey from dis-ease to wellness and consciousness. You'll gain knowledge about the most important foods and herbs and the emotions (energy-in-motion) that will keep you sick and tired. VIYAHTA draws on her experience as a Certified Life Coach and over 20 years in the Holistic Health field. The female and male energies/voices will help you gain balance in your life and keep you inspired.
Good news, on today's show I will be interviewing the wonderful USA Expert Pageant Coach Michelle Field, titled:
"How to Be an Outstanding Beauty Queen and Stand out Amongst a Stage Full of Contestants".
This show is for you if:
- You are a Beauty Queen that sometimes struggles to stand out amongst other contestants
- You are ambitious to move to the next level of success in the pageant world but you wonder how it will happen
- You are keen to discover the benefits of pageant coaching and pageant training!
- You dream of being the BEST beauty queen and want to know tips and strategies on how you can make this happen.
- You have a live competition coming up and you wish to know how to shine on stage
Hope you enjoy the show :-)
Are you keen to become a British Beauty Queen? Why not enter the UK's Dazzling Beauty Competition:
http://www.uksdazzlingbeauty.com or email us today for a info pack and an application form email@example.com
Visit Michelle Field's website here:
Visit Queen Chioma's website here:
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (132 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (64 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (53 chatters)
- Ms Blue (41 chatters)
- NTEB (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (0 chatters)