SORT BY Relevancy
How Do you as an individual contribute to the stability of America. What is your part in presenting diversity?
in Self Help
Women are so often over-obligated in life. They accept an invitation for lunch out of fear of upsetting a friend, or go to a family gathering that they really do not want to attend, but feel they have to. When we do things out of obligation, resentment builds and our life becomes unbalanced. Join Hot Pink YOUniversity as we explore ways to get clear on your deepest desires in life. Learn to be bold enough to say big "Yes's" to those steps that bring our desires closer. And, develop to skills to say "no" to things that lead to an over-obligated life. Conversations that empower women!
Hosts Susanne Warnett, Rose Fulhorst & Pamela Jones talk "Angels 101" ...."How They Help Us!"
…Plus, Angel Messages for their Callers! 949-203-4840
...........Have an Angel Story, but can't call in? Email it to us! firstname.lastname@example.org!!
Angelic Realms Radio is the official broadcast of The International Association of Angel Practitioners (I.A.A.P.) www.AngelPractitioners.com
Classes, Membership, Resources, Services, Mentoring
Infield Jen welcomes guest co-host Tony Bagienski of 'Brace Yourself' to the show to chat about all things going on in racing! Tony has a unique perspective of racing from all his experiences and will provider a nice twist to the conversations on the show! He ia part of a great company that is looking to help protect drivers in the hot seat! Get to know Tony & find out more by tuning in! Jen is going to give her thoughts about her experiences from this weekend's races at Charlotte Motor Speedway! Find out how she can help YOU have a great time at the track in so many ways! Dont miss the show, starting at 8:00pm est tonight!
Starts at 8:00pm est
Join us on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. as we interview Pricilla "Lady A" Warren to discuss her new book, "Beautifully Twisted," her empowement experiences, her life coaching techniques, and her journey onto doctrine-hood. She is also the mastermind behind "Lady A Speaks." In the meantime, take a few minutes to review her bio.
Don't forget to call in to speak "Lady A" personally - (347) 633-9671.
Lady A is a well-known authority who works with individuals to unearth hidden belief systems, overcome success barriers, and destroy debilitating life cycles. Engaging, energetic and full of enthusiasm, Lady A is passion in motion! Lady A is a spiritual leader, motivational speaker, author, life coach and a world changer. This little lady brings creativity, energy and fire to the stage.
Visit her site: Lady A Speaks
You got Questions? God's Word has YOUR answers! Bible Study is a time to study, ask questions, and fellowship around the Word of God with the People of God! Join Apostle Kieron and Pastor Kimberly Buford of New Antioch Christian Fellowship of Stafford Virginia with Breaking Chains with Young Adult Talk! Join us live every Tuesday at 7PM EST at 858-357-9137! Come, and let us together break the Bread of Life and discover how to BREAK THOSE CHAINS!! www.nacfofstafford.org
Join the show Tuesdays at 7PM ET!
Call (646) 668-2277
Press 1 to add your questions or comments!
In episode 39 we touched on the relationships between all parties involved in moving a load. We will elaborate further on that tonight as we discuss how a customer is not just who signs your check, but an extension of your own business. No matter the relationship of broker, carrier, shipper/receiver, or owner operator, everyone plays a role in the ultimate goal of moving the product. Working to please the interests of everyone is great way to build long-term business relationships and solidify your success in the industry. Do you look at customers as a daunting task that you must overcome, or as an equal trying to accomplish the same task you have? Your questions and comments are always the top priority and what keep this show great! Press 1 at any time to "raise your hand" and get on the air!
I read a historical romance set in the early 1800's England. I enjoyed the story of the book but there were some major problems with it -- it wasn't set realistically in the 1800's. There were words and phrases that were modern to the 21st century reader but not appropriate for the locale of the story. For someone who used to read giant, thick historical romances where the author entrenched you in the time period you were lost in, that lack of attention to detail did not allow me to enjoy it as much.
Realism isn't just about dealing with tough subject -- it's also immersing your reader into the world. Whether it's a ball at the Duke's house or a Martian colony on the Red Planet, adding realism only helps to strengthen the connection the reader has with your work.
With me to discuss how we authors can do just that is Dr. Linda Beed. You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1 to be live on air. Or, you can click on the link here: http://tobtr.com/s/7995757. Or, download the WLUV radio mobile app. Tune in!
Being an American is not enough anymore. When it comes to becoming old enough to get a job that pays, once upon a time, being an American was the only requirement. Today, being an American is not enough to expect to get a job. What is not being realized is that people are going to be counted in statistics somewhere, at all times. Why not follow the order as set forth when we began to organize the free enterprise system in America as we know it. Captialism. Once was, area business owners felt obligation to hire Americans, their neighbors, their customers. Today, area business owners, franchise owners, & CEOs of F500's only obligation is to their profits.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- Living In America (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Healing and Hope (0 chatters)
- 30 Day Reset (0 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)