SORT BY Relevancy
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Episode 54 – 10/01/2014 – Ebola Update and How We React to Major and Minor Events
Ebola and the first U.S. case in Dallas where the man was sent home and returned in an ambulance;
Basic prevention of the transfer of contagious disease and sanitation generally;
Immunity and boosters found in natural food and vitamin sources;
Hong Kong riots over election ballot certification policy, the arms crossed and impact on national day in China;
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns following evidence of chronic Secret Service failures;
Social media security, Facebook to require birth names and professional or business pages for other purposes;
Passing Personages: Jerrie Mock, age 88 dies, and was the first woman to complete a solo flight around the Earth;
Space Week is October 4 through 10, teaching students about space and the solar system in schools and at home in supplemental home schooling.
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow.
It's a little known fact that most men don't cheat because they have fallen out of love with a woman. The fact is, a majority of men cheat because they want more variety in their lives. In addition to variety, a man wants to feel adored by his woman, he wants to assert his strength and freedom. Truth is, a man wants a woman who places him at the center of her life when he no longer feels like the priority in yours, he cheats.
Men have an innate need to feel loved, respected and appreciated by his woman. When he no longer feels this way, he tries to find outlets to satisfy this need. Cheating is not only be restricted to a sexual act, in fact, it typically ends in sex. When a man cheats on a woman, he is first looking for the new woman to fill an emotional void, sex is typically the byproduct. In some cases, a man is simply trying to satisfy his sexual urge.
If you want to learn how to keep your man from cheating, tune in and we'll tell you what it takes.
8pm Reality TV is at a all time high and most people dont realize how much it influences people. Join us 2nite and tell us your thoughts.
Call Us: 16466682192
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, October 1, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about empowering HR and the hiring process, and this week we’re going to talk about empowering your world of work wherever you work.
Because we can work from anywhere today. Some of us anyway. While there are no definitive statistics, last year a CBS News poll revealed that 24% of workers telecommuted regularly for their jobs. (How many in their pajamas you ask? Probably more than you think.)
Could be more, could be less, but the reality is that many more full-time, part-time and contract workers are not only working from home, they’re successfully working from anywhere.
Whatever the remote mix, how to do it right, what to consider before you make the “workshift,” and what technologies you’ll need to perform better, all need to be addressed.
Today’s realities include: what it takes to run a meeting from a coffee shop, managing a Skype call from 35,000 feet aboard an airplane, and juggling the demands of a domestic situation while you’re working at home all day.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-creators and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about how to successfully work from anywhere with this week’s guest: Simon Salt, six-year workshifting veteran, photographer, writer, speaker and author of Out of Office.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Dice, SAP/SuccessFactors, IBM, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Fisher Vista and HRmarketer Insight.
in Self Help
This week we are delving into using your energy and conscious focus in your parenting. Being a Parent-Educator and Child Development Expert I constantly offer toold, strategies, and techniques to families to make life easier, and to really tap into the "Whole Child", your "Whole Child" has a often overlooked puzzle piece- that being Emotional Development. Emotional Development really is the glue that holds all other things together and it is time we shift the parenting paradigm into greatness.
Join me to learn the (7) attitude and how we can tweak them to be not only our emotional best, but to model and teach our children to do the same.
Doreen Penner will be Terri’s featured guest on this week’s episode of Moving Forward in Faith. Doreen is a Professional Counselor, Life Coach, and Motivational Speaker. She will be joining us to talk about what it means to be "sifted and shifted." There comes a time when God takes us through the sifting and shifting process, it’s not because he doesn't care, but because he LOVES us.
The SIFT is the clearing process. Sometimes this takes us through personal storms; other times it means the small things are becoming big things that stunt how God wants to use us. We need to clean up the sinful debris that shows up in our lives. The SHIFT is where God reveals his plan for us so we can walk into the next step or phase he has planned and prepared for us. The shift is what transforms our life. Be sure to tune in to hear more!
Links for Terri Schrews:
Links for Doreen Penner:
On Wednesday October 1st at 9pm est, 8pm cst and 6pm pst, Join Ray and Ken as they discuss those Invasive Species that are a danger to humans. There are all kinds of invasive species that pose a very real danger to man. From African killer bees to fish, let's learn about how to recognize and protect ourseves. What are the warning signs of potential dangers ? Join us as we find out how to help eradicate and protect ourself.
Relationships can be difficult, but if you have been hurt it can take a lot of effort to not ruin the relationship that you are in because you have not dealt with the issues from your last relationship. So.. It's time to figure out how to move on! Call in and join the coversation about hurt, pain, and ways to move on!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (118 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- in5d (67 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)