SORT BY Relevancy
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Is is altruistically plausible that authors and publishing can generate book direct sales using the various capabilities found across today's social media environment? The answer is adamantly, "Yes!" That stated, there are certain factors relative to book sales and social media that must be considered in order to realize the profit generating potential. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
In order to effectively communicate with another individual or a group individuals, we must first identify their language, beliefs, culture, perspectives, perceptions, and expectations. Therefore, we must know who we are speaking with by accurately understanding their social media archetypes. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Are you having trouble creating content for your social media campaigns on a regular basis? Let host Christopher Tompkins share his insider tips on today's episode!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Nicole Murray is a creative writer by passion, training, and profession. She is a Columbia College graduate with a degree in Fiction Writing and Marketing. Nicole’s dual Gemini personality helps her pursue creative writing as a personal profession.
Nicole explores the creative landscape of the mind to craft fiction out of real emotion. She currently writes short stories, novels, poems, and screen plays.
Nicole Murray also has extensive experience in digital content strategy, content development, and social media marketing. She has developed, lead, and contributed to a number of custom campaigns for leading brands such as Comcast’s African American digital and social initiatives, The Toyota Green Initiative, General Mills’ Feedings Dreams campaign, and P&G.
Ana Hoffman runs a no-nonsense Traffic Generation Cafe, where she freely shares advice on getting more web traffic by all free means possible, like SEO traffic, social media traffic, and blog promotion, as well as converting that traffic into email subscribers and paying customers. Still Need more traffic? You can get her Free Bite-Size Traffic Hacks email series or Future traffic generation course: TrafficologyBlueprint.com | Target. Drive. Profit.
Join us for "Traffic Masters with Gina Gaudio-Graves and Jack Humphrey" as guests share their secrets for building relationship capital, relationship marketing and internet marketing strategies, & business systems that have created thriving businesses.
Jan Riley, Founder of "You Create You" hosts an intimate short with guests from Directions U. Next week, join us when DU Faculty Member, Ken Krell shares World LOVE Week - you can love your business and the world!
Airing weekly on Tuesdays at noon eastern and in permanent replay, come learn how you can apply these secrets to succeed in your own business as well!
In between episodes, you can get help any time you need it through the FREE Directions University's "Amazing Traffic Vortex" walks you through applying the internet marketing strategies and online business systems. It shows you how to apply what you learn about on the show to YOUR business, step by step!
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans and Jack Monson will review the new book The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick. The book will be released December 4 but you can get an exclusive sneak preview Wednesday night at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Making the most of our social media campaigns is paramount relative to brand awareness, building upon healthy and safe relationship, and ultimately increasing market share and generating higher profits. As with any business endeavor, we must adhere to a regimen of proper etiquette, ethics, and social benefit. In order to fortify your social media encounters, you must first identify and act upon specific social media rules and standards. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Although Twitter began doing business on March 21, 2006, entrepreneurs still find themselves confused as to how to make the most of their Twitter activities. Amassing an ever-evolving base of Twitter followers is about how we strategically plan our Twitter engagement initiatives. Certainly, we must realize that quality trumps quantity, but nonetheless, we must perpetually continue to constitute our social media follower pipeline. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Social media networking is all about initiating,nurturing, and managing relationships to generate brand awareness and brand value by way of an effective communication communication strategy. What you say, how you say it, and at what frequency will ultimately be the difference between business sustainable and a lackluster social media existence. Understanding how to create and disseminate actionable content is key. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- dana smearman (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (5 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (4 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CosmicCoachingCentre (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- The Daughters and Sons Hour (0 chatters)