SORT BY Relevancy
in Indie Music
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being an aspect of the Creator.
- The difference between enabling and acceptance.
- Processing negative catalyst.
TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS LIVE DURING THE BROADCAST OF THE SHOW
(1) Call (646) 595-2294. You will be able to listen to the show through your phone but your microphone will be muted.
If you would like to be unmuted so that you can ask Carla & Crew a question live on-air, press the "1" key on your phone at any time. This sends a signal to the hosts. When there is an opening, we will unmute you and address you by area code so that you know you have been unmuted.
TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME:
(2) Go to the Bring4th forums at http://www.bring4th.org/forums/, click on the " In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew ", and post to the "Submitting Questions" thread. (http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8214)
(3) Send an email to the "contact" address on this page: http://llresearch.org/contact.aspx
If possible, Carla requests that the question focus upon the spiritual principles of evolution. However, Carla and team will not turn a question away if outside this parameter. In general, our responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the L/L Research material of the last 35+ years.
Here at Taking Shots Radio, we love our fans. So we always have the most fun when we get to interact with you guys like this! We had you guys send us questions asking us anything and we answered them all the only way we know how! Dont forget to send us more questions at TakingShotsRadio@Gmail.com, we might even answer them on the show!
Judith Bogner is a well-respected financial television presenter and experienced event host for the corporate world. For more than ten years she was one of the main European anchors of the financial news channel Bloomberg Global Television. Since May 2013 Judith has added Commercial Mediation (Alternative Dispute Resolution) to her tool box.
Between May 2001 and October 2011, she anchored and reported for many of Bloomberg's top European-based programs both in English and German language. She also regularly delivered business news updates for partner media outlets such as Bloomberg UTV India, Bloomberg HT Turkey, N24 and F.A.Z. Radio in Germany.
Her experience extends over a wide range of topics from developed economies to emerging markets, from corporate and business stories to politics and economics. One area that has always remained of special interest for Judith is China as a result of her university studies and work experience in Shanghai and Taiwanese family background.
She also conducted countless interviews with market players in the international financial community as well as political and business leaders, such as European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, EU Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton, former ECB Chief Economist Juergen Stark, Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche, Nestle Chairman Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Royal Bank of Scotland Group CEO Stephen Hester and WPP Group CEO Sir Martin Sorrell.
Judith studied in Germany and China and holds a degree of Bachelor of Arts from the University of Applied Sciences in Bremen and a degree in Hotel Management. She was born in Germany and is currently based in London. She has lived in China, Ukraine, France, Italy and Switzerland. She is bilingual in English and German and also speaks Italian, French and Mandarin Chinese and has some knowledge of Spanish and Russian.
1 in 3 women have experienced physical violence by an intimate partner. Domestic violence is a major issue. Due to the recent coverage in the media of a famous professional athlete and a physical confrontation with his spouse, domestic violence continues to be a topic of conversation for many. A renowned community educator with the Women's Resource Center to End Domestic Violence will join Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton to address the many elements of domestic violence. This critical segment is for every member of the family- do invite the youth. Tune in on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST for exceptional talk radio.
*Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com and support our national sponsors.
Tune in to the show that started it all. FLO-Tuesdays The Without A Klu Radio Show is an interactive fan based show which brings you the hottest, brightest, and most talented LGBT individuals which are making a name for themselves while paving the way for others like them. Bi-Weekly Klu will bridge the gap between The Who's Who of our community and their fans which places your fave artist, promoters, producers, and entertainers right smack dab in your living room. Klu is the perfect combination of Sway, A.J., Terence J., & Carson all wrapped into one. She has the ability to make everyone feel completely at ease as she gets the individuals to speak candidly about what life is like in the spotlight.
Join me Tues, Sept. 16th at 7.00 PM EST, when i'll be talking to Author, Radio Host, Public Speaker and Activist , Douglas Gibbs, Author of the book " 25 Myths Of The United States Constitution". Call in number to ask a question is-646-478-4848. Please join me for this show and learn how our Constitution has been perverted by the courts and politicians for many years.
in The Bible
The panel includes host Derek Lambert & guest Michael Miano (pastor of Blue Point Bible church) discussing his journey into the unknown as he takes us into his life. We talk about mysteries of the Bible as it pertains to prophecy and what led us into these conclusions. Was Genesis the account of a physical creation of the universe and everything in it? Does the bible answer this question? What about the flood and the tower of Babel, how do we discern the meaning of these texts? Is science right about the Genesis acount being wrong?
in Self Help
Welcome to "Talk w. the Green Guy"! I am your host Eric Moncrief. This show is dedicated to covering energy saving systems, environmental policies, recycling, clean energy and more!!
Meeko Williams of the Detroit Water Brigade comes back to update us on what’s happening on the ground with the water crisis and how residents have been coping to get access to a basic human right WATER!
Next, the Godfather of Urban Farming, Bobby Wilson of MetroAtlanta Urban Farm in College Park also returns to give us a peek at what’s going on at the farm and a upcoming event YOU can participate in this weekend!
Former Penn State star Tackle Keith "The Goon" Conlin, national college football expert Terry Howse join host Bill Furman as they discuss the great come from behind Penn State victory over Rutgers and what it means for the Nittany Lions moving forward. They'll take a run around the rest of the Big 10 games as well. They'll follow that up with a trip around the country to look at the Georgia - South Carolina game, USC, Louisville and Virginia Tech upsets. Finally, they'll see how their picks went this week and make their games picks for next week as well. Listen live or give a call and offer up your opinion. All brought to you by www.south-beach-shopping.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (66 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- susun weed (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)