SORT BY Relevancy
Call ins are welcome, you can also sign in as a guest or use your facebook account.
On a daily basis Monday to Friday 10:30am -11:00am, talking about the Pros and Cons of the horse racing industry. Topics like illegal aliens, stewards, jockey's, wagering public, Richard Dutrow, firing of John Veitch etc. No stone will be left unturned.
Are the public dupes for the horse racing industry. Churchill Downs, Inc displays on their website " Be Smart Bet Smart" - come to the races,give us your money, but don't come to win, come for our entertainment!
In the News & Notes segment, host Derek Simon discusses the possibility that both Bayern and California Chrome could win Eclipse Awards.
Then, in a special NFL Playoffs — playoffs? PLAYOFFS? — segment, Derek demonstrates how one can use point spreads to accurately predict the outcome of a series of games.
Lastly, in the U. of Bet segment, Derek relates the above to statistics in horse racing and explains how a 4-5 shot can, contrary to social media opinion, be a "best bet."
Host Derek Simon discusses American Pharoah’s devastating win in the Haskell that garnered him a 136 Timeform Rating, as well as the stellar racing debut of Rachel’s Valentina, daughter of 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra.
In the U. of Bet segment, Derek details what factors are important to make a consistent profit at the racetrack — and how those factors differ based on one’s wagering goals.
Join Host Live Chats
- New Way Power Hour (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (4 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (1 chatters)
- Inside The Investigation (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Whisperer (1 chatters)
- Truth Light (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)