SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Sara Gottfrien, author of The Hormone Cure (now in paperback), returns to the show to discuss all things hormones, including..
* The BEST way for women to figure out if their hormones are in chaos.
* The most important tip for women when it comes to natural hormone balance
* The doc's top 3 fat loss tips!
Learn more about Dr. Sara at www.saragottfriedmd.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Threads of Yoga: Matthew Remski
Matthew Remski, author of Threads of Yoga, is a writer in the morning, therapist in the day, and teacher in the evening.
He writes about yoga, ayurveda, and evolution. He writes poetry, novels, posts and fragments.
Matthew teachs courses in ayurveda and yoga philosophy based upon the ongoing research of writing, and the ongoing experience of practical therapy. His approach is student-centered, example-focused, and Socratic. He teaches asana as well, mostly in a therapeutic context.
The Hormone Cure: Sara Gottfried
Sara Gottfried, M.D., is a practicing integrative physician and author of the forthcoming book, The Hormone Cure (Scribner/Simon &Schuster, 2013). Dr. Sara wants to change the world, one hormone at a time. She teaches women how to balance their hormones naturally so they can feel sexy, ripe and delicious again. Connect with Dr. Sara on Twitter, and Facebook. Download her complementary video series Your Body Hormonal plus stay up-to-date on the latest in achieving natural hormone balance and vitality with her bi-monthly newsletter Juice!
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Dr. Sara Gottfried, author of The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive & Vitality Naturally with the Gottfried Protocol. Dr. Sara is a Harvard- educated physican, board certifed gynecologist, and yoga teacher who teaches women how to balance their hormones naturally.
Click HERE for a free excerpt of The Hormone Cure.
Learn more about Dr. Sara at www.saragottfriedmd.com
Learn more about Evelyne at www.elevateyourenergy.com
DIscussion topics include:
- the 3 most important hormones in women and how they interact
- the most common hormonal imbalances and how to address them
- how to regulate your menstrual cycle
- and much more
Dr. Sara Gottfried: The Hormone Cure, Orgasmic Yoga, and Molecular Sex in a Nutshell
So on to the show with Dr. Sara. We talk about:
The ins and outs of molecular sex.
The many benefits of orgasmic yoga.
Why you should care about cortisol.
And, most importantly, how to be a badass.
in Self Help
The first segment of IC on Arlette and Mike Talk created a buzz. Journalist, Marelle Reid decided to interview Arlette Yousif about her experience with IC and has published an article about Arlette's journey and advice in her blog. We have invited Marelle to join part II of Arlette and Mike Talk's IC segment.
Check out Marelle's article here: https://thehappybladder.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/stories-of-hope-my-body-was-telling-me-what-i-needed/
If you haven't read Arlette's article on IC, read it now: http://www.glendalecollegeinsider.com/?p=525
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will explore the pull of religion and why it makes ordinarily sane and intelligent people believe and do what they do? Why does it have such a strong grip on society? What is the cure? What are the pitfalls and what are the benefits? Have we not learned from the past or are we doomed to to repeat it? Does anybody have any ideas or a game plan on how we can begin to pull ourselves out of the Religious BS?
Call in with your comments or questions to 347-202=0492 or use Skype for free from anywhere in the world.
So Much Infidelity So Little Time - Join us at 8p ET Tuesday, January 27, 2015
8p EST every 2nd & 4th Tuesday, join us with Dr Maxwell Nartey & Dr Charlie Abbott of Symptometry: Root Cause Theraputics. 347.205.9089 is the call in number.
Past topics include solutions for lupus, fibroids, sleep disorders and so much more.You don't want to miss this one. Call in with your questions to see how we can help you make 2015 one of the best ever.
Bring or invite a friend too. It will do wonders for your Karma.
Thou Shalt Not Whine: The Eleventh Commandment What We Whine About, Why We Do It and How to Stop with January Jones is our guest on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. January Jones is the self-proclaimed Whine Tester. She is an expert Whine-ologist and a reformed whiner who lives every day in the No Whine Zone. Her book published by Beaufort Books is entitled Thou Shalt Not Whine…..The Eleventh Commandment and reached a #1 ranking at amazon.com. Ms. Jones is the author of Jackie Ari and Jack: The Tragic Love Triangle, Oh, No…Jackie-O! and an e-book: The Christina: The Onassis Odyssey that can be downloaded free of charge when you sign up for her e-zine at www.januaryjones.com.
It's not just you. Anyone who goes shopping, watches TV, or has children knows there is a world-wide epidemic of whining that is out of control!January Jones surveyed a wide cross-section of people to find out why they whine and what they whine about. She used this information to write Thou Shalt Not Whine, a humorous look at why people whine and how to cure it. Whiners come in all shapes, sizes, and ages. January reveals the top ten whines from all age groups and shows you how to deal with them using cures that work. Thou Shalt Not Whine is guaranteed to make you laugh at yourself and others.
Tonight on Crush Radio: The Bitter Truth About Artificial Sweeteners! Ancient Technology & Nuclear Power
Sweet Misery: The artificial sweetener, aspartame, is the bedrock of the diet industry. Found in everything from fizzy drinks to vitamin pills and marketed under a variety of different names, it is difficult to detect and even harder to avoid. But is it safe?
Artificial sweeteners and their so-called "natural" counterparts.
The truth about agave nectar!
What healthy sweeteners are out there?
Natural Appetite Suppression: No need for harmful chemicals or destructive diets.
Technology of the Ancients: forget what you were told about the hammer + chisel bullshit!
-The hidden truth about Dwarka
Nuclear Power: Is it really as safe and efficient as once thought?
Movie Review: the JJ Abrams reboot of Star Trek. Let's take a deeper look...
Join The Vampire Diaries hosts every Saturday as they discuss the highlights of the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries - E-mail your thoughts on the episode and the host will read them on air. Join the LIVE chat-room while the LIVE Review show is airing, Saturdays at 2pm EST.
Be sure to follow us on twitter!
Summary: More powerful than ever, Kai holds Elena captive while he learns to control his newly acquired magic. At the Salvatore mansion, Liv and Alaric try to prepare Jo for the impending merge ceremony with Kai, but they quickly realize Jo is weaker than they thought. After bringing Sheriff Forbes home from the hospital, Caroline travels with Stefan to North Carolina in search of a cure for her mother’s cancer. Meanwhile, Stefan, who has his own intentions for traveling to North Carolina, is caught off guard when Enzo shows up demanding to know what Stefan is hiding. Lastly, when Damon discovers Elena has been kidnapped by Kai, he is forced to rethink his strategy after an unexpected visitor throws a wrench into his plan.
Variety Radio Online – bringing you all things entertainment including news, reviews and interviews. Check out our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
The Burning for a Cure show is in it second year and is sponsored by the Power of Pain Foundation, #JGF, and The Positive Experience Channel on WIRN.
Returning as hosts are POPF President, Barby Ingle and POPF Executive Board Member & Marketing and Promotions Chairman - Joeygiggles, with other guests host through out the year.
For the January 23, 2015 show our first guest will be the January recipient of the #POPFHOV award - Bobby Hutchinson. Mr Hutchinson served in the US Navy and is now disabled with RSD and a amputee survivor. He will share his story of service and share how he is living life as a disabled veteran. It will be an inspiring segment for all.
For the last two segments we will be interviewing the POPF Celebrity Ambassador and Acquired Musical Savant - Derek Amato. He has suffered from a TBI with migraines, hearing loss, and memory troubles, but in exchange developed the ability to compose music and play it. He is a musical genius. We will also play a clip of his newest song The Script, featuring the angelic voice of Mandy Harvey.
.... lets get ready for this great show...
Tonight on Crush Radio:
Scientific Racism: The Eugenics of Social Darwinism
Whiteshed, Unmasking the World of Whiteness
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (440 chatters)
- John Baptist (53 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (51 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Channel Panel (40 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- 63489 (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Flower (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- EON Network (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hollywood God (0 chatters)