SORT BY Relevancy
Our eternal GOD offered HIS Son JESUS CHRIST as the eternal sacrifice for our sin forever. After that, JESUS sat down at the FATHER'S right hand waiting till all HIS enemies have become HIS footstool. In the mean time throught this one offering, we are being sanctified, made whole set apart for HIS eternal glory. You may be going through a difficult place at the moment but may GOD help you to see beyond the present moment of suffering. Join us for live prayer today at 6:00 AM and Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963.
New Book Details Long-Forgotten and Controversial Civil War Battle in Louisiana Former Slaves’ Fight at Milliken’s Bend Led to Congressional Investigation Baton Rouge—At Milliken’s Bend, Louisiana, a Union force composed predominantly of former slaves met their Confederate adversaries in one of the bloodiest engagements of the war. This small yet important fight received some initial widespread attention but soon drifted into obscurity. In Milliken’s Bend, Linda Barnickel uncovers the story of this long-forgotten and highly controversial battle. Controversial charges made after the battle eventually led to a congressional investigation and contributed to the suspension of prisoner exchanges between North and South. Barnickel’s compelling and comprehensive account of the battle illuminates not only the immense complexity of the events that transpired in northeastern Louisiana during the Vicksburg Campaign but also the implications of Milliken’s Bend upon the war as a whole. The battle contributed to southerners’ increasing fears of slave insurrection and heightened their anxieties about emancipation. In the North, it helped foster a commitment to allow free blacks and former slaves to take part in the war to end slavery. And for African Americans, both free and enslaved, Milliken’s Bend symbolized their never-ending struggle for freedom. Linda Barnickel is an archivist and freelance writer with master’s degrees from the University of Wisconsin–Madison and The Ohio State University. Passionate about discovering the hidden and fascinating stories of history, she is interested in local history, military history, oral history, and the cultural power of archives.
Hitting the Headline News: GOP, Oklahoma University and Hillary Clinton addressing unauthorized emails.
Pistis, Faith is firm presuation based on the hearing of the Word Of God that Hupostasis(substance) us under the Foundation of Jesus Christ as Sons of God. Eipizo(hoped) expecting with desire to have Elegchos(evidence) proof or conviction of the Epangelia(promise) promises of God according to His will or Covenant. 1 John 2: 25 is the ultimate in which most Christian talk about when they are taqlking about what God has promised His believers. He is not promising worldly gifts like cars, houses and money but whats in the agreement in the Word of God. Do not believe this prosperity message it is a message from Hell!
2Tim 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at the IRAN NEGOTIATIONS, Hilary Clinton's erasing of inbox, TED CRUZ. the BIGOT state of Indiana and supreme BIGOT MIKE PENCE, Harry Reid is retirning, and whatever YOU want to talk about.
You know we can certainly have a misguided hope in the things of this world and its pleasures. Have you ever placed your trust in something or someone only to be disappointed and frustrated? Or more specifically have you found yourself believing that a certain experience with drugs, sex, or alcohol can fulfill that void in your heart only to come up way short? At some point we all have placed our trust on that which will let us down, is fleeting or will simply dabble in a pleasure that wont last. At times when we have gone off track, we too must be reminded of this struggle in the flesh, the tendency to desire after the worlds desires rather than placing our hope in Christ. We must turn to Him as the author, perfector and finisher of our faith, and surrender our all to God.
House of Christ Ministries Inc presents Proclaiming Jesus Christ throughout the World. We strongly believe in the Great Commission. Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son,and of the Holy Ghost . Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:and,lo,I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen The gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached throughout the world, we have all the technology to reach out to the uttermost part of the earth. Join us every Sunday and Wednesdays at 10pm and be blessed by the Word of God. For more information write to us House of Christ Ministries Inc PO. Box 30371 Elmont New York 11003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rev. Donald A. Davis (Pastor)
House of Christ Ministries Inc
199-20 Linden Blvd
St. Albans NY 11412
If you ask the average Christian to make a distinction between Jesus, Christ and the Holy Spirit, you will probably here "Crickets" (absolute silence)!
Today on P2T, we are going to dissect each person and spirit and tell you why it is critical to the survival of the modern day Christian to ABSOLUTELY know the difference.
Matt 9 - Jesus The Healer
Read Matt 9: 1-8 Jesus forgives and heals the paralytic
V 2 – Jesus saw the faith of those who bother him. Jesus forgives the man’s sins and after he told him to be of good cheer.
V 4 – Jesus always know the thoughts of others. He called them out about the evil in their hearts. Sins always starts in the heart first.
V6 the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins
Read Matt 9:18-26
V 22 – Woman’s faith made her whole
V 25 – the doubters were put out
Read Mark 5: 21-43
V 22 one of the rulers of the synagogue Jairus by name
V25 The woman had the issue of blood for 12 years
V27 She said if only I may touched his garment or hem
V 28 She already had her faith set that if she touched his garmet she would be healed
V 29 She felt her healing immediately
V 30 Jesus felt the power had gone from him
V 34 Jesus told her that her faith has made her whole
V 36 Jesus wanted Jairus not to lose doubt but only believe
V 40 Jesus only let the father, mother and those with him go in.
V 41 Jesus spoke the words Talitha cumi “little girl, I say to you Arise
V 42 the girl was 12 years old and they were all in great amazement
These accounts show that Jesus had/has power to forgive sins and that faith can be from one person or a group of ppl believing for a person’s healing. 12 represents authority and it is interesting that both the woman had that afflication for 12 years and the girl was 12 years old.
- Read Matt 28:1-8 Jesus on the Third Day.
- The Third Day Jesus has already risen.
- V2 – There was a great earthquake shook because the angel of the Lord came.
- V3 – He was a lightning angel because of his description
- V4 & V5 – the guards fainted but the women. THE ANGEL MUST HAE BEEN MASSIVE IN SIZE.
- V6 – The angel was also a messenger to announce that Jesus has RISEN. Look and see. Note – Jesus was already gone before the stone was rolled back.
- V7 – the angel of The Lord gave an instruction to the women to deliver to the disciples.
- Once again God used women to deliver a message to his disciples to help them believe and see what He told them had come to pass.
- Read Matt 28: 9-10 The women worship Jesus
- Jesus met them on their way to deliver the message. Jesus strengthen them to deliver the message and Jesus was the second confirmation to what the angel had given them to say…
- Read Matt 27: 11 - 15 Soldier paid to LIE about Jesus
- The Soldiers witnessed what happen but the chief priests and elders did not want what Jesus said to be true. So the lie is commonly told among the Jews…
- Read Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus Commission the disciples
- Jesus meets the eleven in Galilee
- V17 – It is amazing that you still had some that doubted even after Jesus was risen and appeared to them
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (10 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- BobbieG (5 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (4 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (3 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (3 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Creative Financing and Real Estate (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)