SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to The Grumpy Gator Cafe' where I serve up a cup-o’ inspirational espresso loaded with the sweetener of cathartic satire for mature audiences. I debunk and remove the mystical bullshit that is perpetuated by the psychological and self-help industries here in ‘Merica: two industries that generally over complicate, over medicate and twist the art of healing into unnatural, your life is not-so-normal is pathological knots.
It is psychology satirically simplified for adults with open minds and souls who actually are interested in getting their head out of their ass and their ass off of the couch for the purpose of living life to its fullest.
Today’s episode looks at gaining authencitity while healing through your natural style. How do you remain sane; while healing the hurts and managing the fears that haunt your life and soul? It's a tightrope walk.
I have traveled to hell and back so often I have frequent flyer miles. I have learned a thing or two while learning how coping with and healing from the bullshit of life and I share my stories via my live radio show that becomes a podcast the minute I sign off. Buckle up and laugh your ass off while healing.
Visit my website or follow me on twitter and like me on facebook.
In this episode of HOPE TALK, Carl spends some time with Co-Host Juan Valdes discussing his most recent trip abroad. Juan and Carl have a passion for ministry and the Lord so listen in as they discuss the impact, the opportunity and the blessing of what Juan is doing in his travels.
With the events currently happening in the country, you would think the country is going out of control. Advent reminds me that hope is still here. It reminds me that people need to place their hope in Jesus Christ. This is a great opportunity to tell people that Jesus gives men and women hope for a better life. Even after all the tumultuous events cool down, there's still life to be lived. THe scriptures encourage us never to lost hope but to focus on the source of real hope, Jesus Christ.
Note: Rescheduled from 12/12.*
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
This show is to help people pray and find answers and solutions to every perplexity and problems that they have. Healing of mind, body and spirit can only come through Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior and by studying the Bible. By beholding Jesus, we become change.
This is a faithline for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 principles of consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church; it's about change. Consecration is not about religion; it's about relationship.
Welcome to another episode of Brain Injury Round Table. I am your host, Constance Miller, brain injury survivor of more than 30 years and Managing Director of Brain Injury Resource Center, located on the Internet at http://www.headinjury.com. At the suggestion of Mr. Tai Campbell, of Taken Back Our Communities Now, http://www.tbocn.org, tonight’s show will look into the development of heightened feeling states following brain injury. Some such heightened feelings take the form of disturbances in the autonomic nervous system. The resulting condition is known as “hyper-arousal” and describes the effect of injury on things such as heart rate and respiration. Another aspect of heightened feeling states is sometimes seen as psychic or extra sensory abilities and in many instances is seen as a gift. Others in this category might feel undone by the sudden onset of such strange reveries and might find themselves pre-occupied by feelings of uncertainty and anxiety.
It is seldom addressed by members of the profession called upon to make us whole, to take us from the point of being "patients" to being people again. Therefore, tonight we’re going to take matters into our own hands. We’ll kick it around, swap stories and delve into another of those taboo topics associated with brain injury.
Join us for another exciting and informative episode of Disability Roundtable. thanks to all our listeners for bringing our voices, to your home, your mobile device wherever you are all around the world. Additionally, I’d like to give a big thank you to this show’s sponsors: Martha Marcum, mother of a brain injury survivor and author of MARTHA'S FABLES and Gordon Johnson, attorney of TBI Law.com. Additionally, we look forward to bringing another sponsor Mia Marcum McCoy, brain injury survivor and author of a brain injury book that she will speak with us about on a future episode.
Chief Langley Continues with Part II of Indian slavery and Colonial Racial Reclassification of Indian People. Writing Indian Tribes out of history. Indian slave raids and slaving wars. Follow the slave trades and Chief Langley takes you on the Trans Atlantic, South Pacific and the Middle Passage Slave Routes. Learn the Rice, Sugar, Cotton, Indigo and Tobacco corps trade. Slaves the occuplied plantations, Who, What, Where and When, Chief Langley discuss the genealogy of three indian sisters that married three of three races. Chief talks the importance of knowning ones own history. Learning to research beyond the walls of time. crossing the rivers of understanding. Living beyond hope. Remembering your oral stories and using them as road maps to navigate through time. Breaking the silents of ancestor secrets. Whose who in your family tree. Gettaway from the nonsense. Bringing life to hope. who was speaking in tongue and what were they saying. Indian culture and spiritual practices inside the Colored Methodish and A.M.E. Church. Studying and understanding burial practices. Communicating with your ancestors beyond the walls of death.
We all need to know that there is purpose to this life, and a genuine hope even when all seems to have fallen apart. There are some that God has called to minister to the inner hurts of those who others have pushed aside and left to become "marginal people".
Marginal people are those who feel shut-out and abused by the very family (community) called to nurture them. These are the very people that Jesus ministered to during His journey.
When gathering at The Well you will discover that Yahweh [God] has a plan and sees His creation (you and I) with hope and promise. We meet weekly to take a moment to rightly divide the "word" of truth by study different books and topics within the inspiration of Yahweh through the Holy Spirit written by man.
Therefore, like the woman at the well, come and take the opportunity to drink from the well (the word of God) that never runs dry and will quench spiritual thirst...and you shall be healed and delivered.
in Self Help
Encouragement & Inspiration Let's Talk About It, Then Pray About It "A Life Style Change" A FREE GIFT GIVE AWAY From "DIVINE SCENTS" by Barbara. To Win, Listen to My "LIVE" BTR Broadcast Thursday, December 18, 2014 @ 7:00pm (EST). Answer the Question by The Host ~ The Encourager ~ Remember, If you have a question, there is an answer. If you have a problem, there is a solution. You are not an earthly being having a spirtual experience, you are a spiritual being having an earthly experience. We can create the most powerful, successful, joyous, happiest, prosperous, and blessed life possible. God's desire for us is to have a Holistic and a Well Balanced Life!
Stay Connected & "You Be Encouraged"
Jeanette St.Germain is a multidimensional channel, psychic medium, and energetic healer committed to helping others embrace their own inner radiance! Her sessions often include inspired angelic messages, clarity of life purpose, and deep healing through all layers of the energy field. With a holistic wellness background and a profound connection to Spirit, Jeanette offers a ray of hope for those seeking transformation and empowerment.http://www.sophiastouch.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (3 chatters)
- RefJeremy (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Scott Wiernik (0 chatters)
- The 4gotten Stars (0 chatters)