SORT BY Relevancy
This month I am interviewing Amy Aubry about her personal journey into the world of essential oils.
This week, Amy will share her experience with essential oils and fitness.
*Amy and Jennifer are Independent Distributors for Young Living. All personal experiences with essential oils and opinions expressed are our own and in no way reflective of Young Living. Consult with an aromatherapy professional to learn if essential oils are right for you.
What is the biggest challenges most Americans Face? Having too much month at the end of money. How can the common person overcome this challenge? Most try by getting a second jod or a second mortgage, or both.
In reality, the best answer is making the most out of your current income by starting and running a homebase business.
We will show you how a properly structured home-base business can potentially save you thousands of dollars on your taxes. The U. S, Congress has created laws that encourage individuals to be entrepreneurs - to start and run their own business.
When you start your own home-base business, you become eligible to take all the same kinds of deductions available to big corporations. These deductions will allow you to decrease the amount of taxes that you pay. Helping you get back an extra $3,000 to $5,000 back on you tax return. Tune in today and find out how you can get started in a home base-business in this last quarter of 2015 to increase your tax return.
Movements Unlimited Tax Services
Topics for the Home Courts Sports show tonight at 7:00 p.m.
1. How would you fix the Green Bay Packers?
2. Who has been the most impressive NBA team so far?
3. Should Ohio State be ranked #1 in college football?
4. Who should retire first, Kobe or Peyton Manning?
Listen live at: blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports
Call in number: 347-945-7002
Make sure you tell a friend!!!!!!!!
I get this question every time I speak and I'm going to answer it for you, record it and post it to social media all the time. What should you eat if you workout in the morning? How about at night? Can I eat right before a workout/run? What if I'm trying to lose weight? How about if I'm trying to body build and build muscle? There are different answers to this question and that's why you come to a professional that help you find the right answer for your situation.
#ImpactingU is a new arrival on the #BlogTalkRadio scene. This show, hosted by #ImpactingU founder and faciliator, Alexis J. Smith (HireAlexis) featuring the always inspiring insights of Energy Therapist and Author of "Yesterday When I Crazy" Paula M. Potts, will introduce the upcoming 5-part series "Feel Better Challange."
The Feel Better Challenge was initally introduced at a Wellness Fair in Richmond, Virginia (September 2015) hosted by fellow BTR host: Latisha McDougal of the "May We Help You" Radio Network. In the coming holiday season the Feel Better Challange will be further introduced to the world wide listeing audience with a special welcome to the National Black Home Educators as an "in studio" listening audience.
Paula offers "Something you can feel" in the form of her very own holiday gift to all listeners: PRESENCE - The Ultimate GIFT for All Seasons
"I am Paula Potts and I am excited to share The FEEL BETTER Challenge in this 5-part series. It is an honor to take you on a self-healing journey of self-love."
If you would like to know whether you need to change up your workout routine, the simple answer is affirmative. However, in order to fully understand why you need to do so, you will have to find out about how your body reacts to exercise. Sticking to the same routine can be very convenient, but at some point, this routine may not give you any results, so you need to shake things up. Changing the workout routine can be a motivator and may make things more interesting for you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (84 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Randy Report (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (0 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)