SORT BY Relevancy
Insurance companies are gettiing finnicky about the homes they insure.
You need to be aware of how insurance inspections impact your home owners policy.
Today we have Joy from Pixie Dust Services on the show to talk about how they can help you with your home when it comes to insruance insepctions.
Discover how to legally, morally and ethically reduce your taxes, $5,000 to $10,000 or more each year.
The U. S. Congress has created laws that encourage individuals to be
entrepreneurs to start and run their own businesses. Home Base Business
Entrepreneurs have many more potential deductions available to them than the
everyday taxpayer. Here is a list of some of the categories from the IRS's Schedule C.
Bad debts from sales/services
Car and truck expenses
Commissions and fees
Cost of goods sold
Depreciation and section 179 expense
Employee benefit programs
Expenses for business use of home (form 8829)
Interest - Mortgage- Credit Cards - other
Legal and Professional Services
Rent or lease of vehicles, machinery and equipment
Repairs and maintenance
Taxes and licenses
Travel, Meals and Entertainment
Wages paid to employees
and many more that a qualified tax pro can help you find!
On Sunday May 31, 2015, host Tony Scimeca welcomes his guest World War II Air Force Veteran Walter A. Sabo to the Hot Water 911 Boiler Room Studio. Tony will talk with Sgt. Sabo about his experience while serving our country during WWII in Africa. We are so honored to welcome Sgt. Walter A. Sabo to the Going Home with Tony show! Be sure to call in with your questions on Sunday May 31st from 4:00-5:00 PM CDT to 619-924-0952 or email your questions to Tony@GoingHomeWithTony.com or post your questions to our Facebook Page!
LADIES TELL ALL SHOW
Hosted by Cassie Gainey & Jennah Simpkins
June 1, 2015
@8:30pm est/7:30pm cst & 5:30pm pst
TONIGHT's SHOW TOPIC
Incompetent Black Business Owners
CALLER LINES ARE OPEN
805-727-7101 and press 1
Make sure you join "Ladies Tell All Show" for This very special segment and make your ideas and thoughts be heard by calling in at
805-727-7101 and press 1
But best believe we will be bringing the EMPOWERMENT! POSITIVITY! ENCOURAGEMENT! LOVE! & the LAUGHTER!
Right here on Blogtalkradio
Join us via Chat room at
To Listen dial #805-727-7101
Questions for our Hosts dial
805-727-7101 and press 1
Nosso Lar (Portuguese for “Our Home”) is the name of the spirit colony that Andre Luiz describes in this first book of his collection. In this vibrant narrative, the author offers us his observations and discoveries regarding life in the spirit world, acting as a sort of reporter who records his own experiences. It reveals a pulsating world full of life and activity organized in exemplary fashion, and where discarnate spirits go through steps of recovery and spiritual education supervised by high order spirits. Nosso Lar enables us to see beforehand the spirit world that awaits us when we abandon the corporeal body through physical death."
Here is a link to a trailler for the Nosso Lar movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjgiHi0QtpM
Although some investors are still holding tight to credit standards, mortgage credit availability loosened last month, according to a recent Mortgage Bankers Association report. The MBA concluded that the Mortgage Credit Availability Index (MCAI) increased 0.5 percent to 122 in April.
Of the index’s four components, Government lending saw the greatest easing and was up 1.1 percent over the month. The Jumbo index increased of 0.8 percent and the Conforming index saw an increase of 0.2 percent. The Conventional index decreased 0.6 percent.
It appears the increase was driven by new offerings of FHA’s 203(k) home improvement program, new VA offerings and new jumbo products. The increase was partially offset by some investors tightening underwriting criteria on conventional cash out offerings.”
Joining me today to discuss alternative mortgage lending is Lee Janc, a Strategy and Business Development Executive for the Financial Service Industry and Eric Morgensen of Angel Oak Home Loans. Angel Oak Home Loans serves both the Retail and the Wholesale markets and specializes in non-conforming products.
Today, Bible News Radio surveys news of religious tensions around the world and considers how Christians should respond to these situations.
Join Dave, The Caregiver's Caregiver Radio Program, as he interviews former caregiver Janice Lynch Schuster, an essayist, poet, and--lately--an illustrator. Her writing often appears in The Washington Post, in the Health section and in Local Opinions. She is a contributor to The Shriver Report and Maria Shriver's Architects of Change.
For many years, she focused on writing about end-of-life care, aging, and family caregiving, and has been an advocate for improving systems and policies around each issue. More recently, a chronic pain condition has led her to advocate for better pain management and policies.
She is a coauthor of several books, including Handbook for Mortals: Guidance for People Facing the End of Life, from Oxford University Press. She now works as a writer for Magellan Health.
SWAS is "Selling Without Appearing to Sell".
The show will discuss what SWAT is all about and how business owners can benefit from an affordable sales training system. As many as 90% of people in sales positions have never taken a formal sales training class. What have been the effects of salespersons meeting with clients without the proper training?
What does it take to become proficient in sales? What are the components of a sales process? What should be a salesperson's posture in a client interview?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (4 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Endless Light (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Vic Phillips Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (0 chatters)
- InThe Plug (0 chatters)