SORT BY Relevancy
Join me as I interview RealtyTrac CEO Jamie Moyle and VP Daren Blomquist to discuss how foreclosures and short sales offer the best deals for home buyers and how you can get in on the action.
* Just how much inventory is out there (almost 10 million)
* The areas with the most foreclosures waiting to drop (this is going to surprise you)
* Secrets for Buying Foreclosures
* How you can afford to buy even when your credit is shot, your income is too low and prices are through the roof
in Self Help
Listen for more ideas on how to make a real living working at home and buy the book on Amazon Kindle, The Ultimate Guide to Real Work at Home Opportunities that Pay Real Money, by author and tech business owner, Deb Killion. Deborah makes a full-time income from the comfort of her home, running a technology and media business, as well as writing daily for high-profile business clients online. She shares some of her secrets of success in today's installment, and will have open chat today for those who wish to participate in the discussion. Working at home is one of the best ways to go for your dreams and get your life back.
I would once again like to welcome from Buyers Meeting Point to share information of this week's events and news from the world of purchasing, Kelly Barner.
NOTE: In this week's guest audio, we'll hear about the role a poorly operated supply chain played in the failure of Target's Canadian operation.
Share your thought's on what you believe is The Future of Procurement on Twitter using the hashtag #FutureBuy
Be sure to visit the Buyers Meeting Point website @ http://buyersmeetingpoint.com
Today we will be discussing working at home in more detail, in preparation for the interview later today (Saturday, Jan. 24) with famous author, Lynda Brown. Lynda will be interviewing Deborah about her new ebook on working at home. Listen as Deb Killion discusses various work at home opportunity types, talks about the challenges of working at home, and takes your calls on finding the right work at home job so that you can make real money at home. In this episode, she also discusses some of the plans she has for Small Town Global, her global technology company and what vision she sees for the future of technology. Listen to the interview with Lynda Brown later today here: The Author Chat Show with Lynda Brown, Amazon best-selling author (airing LIVE at 4pm CST), Saturday, Jan. 24th.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mark J Kohler (59 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (35 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (13 chatters)
- Help4HD (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (6 chatters)
- Morning Mayor (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- UBM Radio (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (1 chatters)