SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
In this episode: We all have em, but a lot of us ignore them. I'm gonna talk about FEELINGS and strategies for just noticing the fact that you have them, a LOT of them. We'll start there.
Got a question for Lisa or a comment about a previous show or blog post?
I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question to ask me or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post, please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472).
Who Said Hiring Staff Has to Be Difficult or Painful?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping organizations hire leaders and staff for more than 40 years.
On this show, Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter offers some thoughts about some of the benefits of working with third party recruiters as part of your recruiting efforts.
On this show, Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter uses lessons from The New York Yankees to help you examine ways you can improve your staff retention.
Team Dirtyredz is back on the air. We have the same cast of characters and we've added new ones. We have Cadilac Phil producing the show in studio. Go-Go Rob with the HOT Wemixes. L.D., the Love Guru and relationship expert. Da Professa, "OLD SKOOL" and You, the fans, are the ones that make the show what it is. Either chat live with us on the air or get the ultimate experience of calling in to the show @ 310-742-1853. We are coming at you each and every Wednesday Night from 8-10. Don't miss out.
in Self Help
This is the podcast you've longed for!
Listen in for perspective and analysis of unfolding world events and the overall changes taking place in society that will help you clarify uncertainty as well as help you grow personally.
Co-hosts Carole Gold and Steve Clark bring a wealth of personal aand professional experience which makes for thought-provoking conversation. Their diverse backgrounds provide a rich persepctive on life's challenges and the many ways we can aproach rising above them.
Carole Gold is a former Attorney, Certified Mediator, Life Coach, Author and lifelong intuitive. She is a mother with a daughter serving in the IDF.
Steve Clark is a former Marine Corps Infantry Officer and Bond Trader who currently works in the technology field in lead generation. Steve is a father with 6 daughters.
Our only agenda is to empower you to be the autonomus, creative, joyful and successful individual you were meant to be.
Its all about energy and is rightful use. We call it "rightuseness." When we each approach challenges with the intention to resolve them in the highest good for all concerned, we use energy the way in which... and for the purpose... it was designed.
No one has all the answers but each of us has a piece of the answer. When we come together, sharing ideas and co-creating solutions we change the world.
Join us and call in to bring your part to this exciting conversation!
Carole and Steve
(Be sure to Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AboveTheFrayPodcast and vist our blog at www.AboveTheFrayPodcast.com)
How can adoptive parents talk with their children about their birth parents. Host Dawn Davenport will interview Dr. Jennifer Bliss, the National Associate Counseling Director at the Independent Adoption Center, a non-profit domestic infant adoption agency; and Danielle Goodman, Lead Social Worker in the Delaware office of Adoptions from the Heart, a nonprofit domestic infant adoption agency.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on talking to adopted children about birth parents can be found here.
Join @Soon2BeCatLady and @A_Dude79 as they bring you all of the latest and greatest dating advice, online or off. Tonight's episode deals with sharing, more specifically, sharing your kink. When is it too soon to share you kink with the person you're dating? We'll discuss it and we want your feedback. Tweet in!
Plus, we have information on the classic bait and switch. Tune in to find out what we mean. (Thanks to our listener @MadMike4883 for the tip).
Don't miss out on this special, sexy show and don't forget to check out Soon2BeCatLady's blog!
in Self Help
Healing begins only when we are ready to recognize the need for a shift to happen in our lives. "Shift Happens™", hosted by world-renowned intuitive healer, San Dan Yi, provides you with the insight and the necessary tools to bring about positive changes in your life. Each week, San will take calls from the audience and answer one question per caller. Bio: San is a globally recognized intuitive and energy healer. San's clientele has included: Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, corporate leaders and political figures.
Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers (VPS & Dedicated hosting) or can get 1 free month of shared hosting by using the coupon code: “orgview”.
Shift Happens, the host and producers provide no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind and will be held harmless for any interpretation made by the audience choosing to independently take advantage of information presented on this program or made available on this web site. The information provided during this program is presented for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or to substitute the advice provided by your own physician and / or other medical or mental health professional.
Join your host Leo Garrett tonight on Relationship CPR, as we dive into the discussion about the Blame Game. Call in to join us for this raw and uncut discussion, or visit us in the chat room. Your questions and comments will be answered live on air.
Also if you're on facebook, check out us out on our group page at WTLC Talk Radio!
Do you struggle with approach anxiety? Do you fumble over what to say to the hottie in the office? Are you tired of your girl taking control over the relationship? E. Simms, is known nationwide as a game spitter, dame getter & hard hitter! We will give you the confidence needed to not only get the girl of your dreams, but how to keep her too!! For the ladies? Find out what guys REALLY think about relationships. And for the couples? Listen together about how to bring that SPARK back & stay MADLY in love.
E. Simms, a reformed bad boy, is happily married so he can relate to the struggles of single & married men. KP
Jonez, operates the transformational kpjonez.com site, which is dedicated to bringing out the best in you.
This is YOUR show. Call in, tweet @kpjonez or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We give you what you NEED.
Every Wednesday night @ 9pm Eastern.
Join Todd "The True Guru" Farino and RC Rizza as we discuss fantasy football from a perspective like no other. Each week we will discuss the latest news trends, along with key injuries and of course our sleepers and creepers segment. Join us for our eighth season of making champions!
It ain't how you start but how you finish. These are words that everyone should remember to live by but they are also the words that we seem to easily forget until someone either reminds us to keep pushing on or until we witness someone that has traveled a road longer and harder than we have. That's where our guest for this show Queen of Queen's Poetic Expression's "The Complexities of Life" comes in.
Check out some of her experiences.
Growing up witnessing the abusive relationship between her parents.
Living a violent life and becoming a gang banger by joining the local Crips gang in her neighborhood as a teenager.
Becoming involved in an abusive relationship herself following in the footsteps of her parents.
Surviving several suicide attempts.
Becoming a teenage mom through all of this and being faced with raising several children as a single mom.
Wanna know how it all turns out? How would you think it would? No way she could win or more or less even be in the game after all this right?
Queen is currently working on an autobiography but has already finished 2 self published books of poetry and on top of that she spits that spoken word very well? Wanna hear some of it? Check out her YouTube channel Queens Poetic Expressions and see what it's hittin' for. I think you'll be impressed and ready to hear more about what has inspired her to do what she does.
You'll notice that she's still here and still going strong because It Ain't How You Start, It's.........
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)