SORT BY Relevancy
Our German Ancestry
Hosted by: Robert Schlattmann
On May 6, 1937 at 7:25 pm the Hindenburg was docking at the Lakehurst, NJ Naval Air Station when the tragedy occurred. The hydrogen filled airship ignited and was destroyed within 35 seconds. There were 36 fatalities, but surprisingly, 52 managed to survive this disaster. In the 1930s, Germany was reclaiming its rightful position in the world. Recognition and prestige for the German people were both earned and deserved. Could this tragedy have been the result of sabotage? If it was sabotage, then who would do such a thing to so many innocent people? Why would anyone have a grudge against Germany? Indeed, who could possibly have an "axe to grind" over the successes of the German People. We will discuss more details of this tragedy and the suspected sabotage on the show tonight.
Go to www.BuildYourBunker.com STOP The Government Taxation Of Your Financial Future!
Triple witching is coming this fall to financial markets everywhere. Tune in and listen to what best selling author Rick Bueter has to say and what you should do to prepare.
August 28, 2013- INAUGURAL BROADCAST
Field Marshall Paul von Hindenburg, A Career
In this inaugural broadcast of World View Foundations, the life and career of Field Marshall Paul von Hindenburg will be reviewed.
Field Marshall von Hindenburg is portrayed by “Court Historians” as a senile old man who surrendered Germany to the evil Hitler and Nazis. This is false and an insult to a great Aryan whose career spanned the Foundations of the German Nation, he was present as a young Lieutenant at the official proclamation of the German Reich in 1871, he served in the Franco Prussian war and thus had the distinction of having been an officer under Bismarck and Wilhelm I through the end of the German Monarchy. Hindenburg actually retired before the Great War and was recalled to service by Wilhelm II and became the hero of the Battle of Tannenberg and exposed the Jewish “Stab in the back after the loss on 1918 and became the first elected President of Germany in 1925.
As President, von Hindenburg appointed Adolf Hitler as Chancellor in a Coalition NSDAP-Nationalist Government on January 30, 1933. Hindenburg died in August 1934 and was succeeded by Hitler.
Several myths will be debunked:
Hindenburg approved of Operation Hummingbird – The Night of the Long Knives
Hitler referred to von Hindenburg as “The Old gentlemen until the end of his “Hitler’s life”
Hindenburg retained control of several facets of Government until his death in August 1934, including the Reichswehr, the German Army.
Modern Germany’s disgraceful treatment of von Hindenburg while honoring his Leftist predecessor Ebert.
Visit World View Foundations at: www.wvfoundations.org
Review of OZ, Subsidizing of movies, CG controversy, Blog announcement, 3D movies of 2013 and those that will hit $1B mark, Justin t and SNL cast and thier movie hits, BR reviews including Wreck It Ralph, Willowm, Rise of Guardians, Roger Rabbit and more, cable reviews of Vikings and Hindenburg.
Jedi Mind Meld pt. 2 postponed till next week.
Peter Berkos’ career in Sound Editing began in live radio in the 1940’s on a small station in Hines, Illinois. He moved to Hollywood in 1950 and began creating sound effects for movies and television in a career that spanned over 35 years. In that time he worked on close to 300 motion pictures, and over 1,000 television shows.
His impressive list of important feature films are:
The Sting Thoroughly Modern Millie The Great Waldo Pepper Sweet Charity Slap Shot Grey Lady Down True Grit The Hindenburg for which he won the Academy Award in 1975 His television credits include the popular series Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers in the 25 Century, and 77 Sunset Strip.
Berkos was awarded a lifetime achievement Award from his peers in 1996 for his outstanding career in sound editing.
Today, Peter is in semi-retirement, but keeps his creative juices flowing through his novel writing and facilitating the Rancho Bernardo Writers Group.
Todays show is in loving memory of Sgt. Daniel J. Brown killed hours ago in the Kandahar province, Afghanistan. By A IED.
Does any of this look or sound familiar?
On February 28, 1933--the day after the Reichstag fire--President Hindenburg and Chancellor Hitler invoked Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution, which permitted the suspension of civil liberties in a time of national emergency.
A Decree which gave Government Complete & TOTAL CONTROL & removed the following rights from the people:
Free expression of opinion and of the press, Right of assembly & association, Right to privacy of postal and electronic communications, Protection against unlawful searches and seizures, Individual property rights States' right of self-government. Also do NOT forget : A supplemental decree created the SA (Storm Troops) and SS (Special Security) Federal police agencies.
'Aka Homeland Security. Sound familiar? Thus, emergency orders of February 28, 1933, read: "Paragraphs 114, 115, 117, 118, 123, 124, and 153 in the German Reich Constitution are provisionally null and void. Accordingly, the restrictions on personal freedom and the right to express opinions freely, including freedoms of the press, association, and assembly; monitoring of letters, cables, and telephone calls, searches of homes, and expropriation of property, and restrictions thereon, are hereby revoked within the limits previously stipulated in the law.
" Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana
We have a special guest planned for this amazing show! Lehigh Valley's own Robert Lerch will be joining us to talk about his historical collection of documents and artifacts. Presidential documents, historical pieces from the Titanic, Lusitania, The Hindenburg, NASA, Egyptian Pottery, Hitler, Napolean, Picaso, Rembrandt, pages of the Gutenberg Bible, and much, much more!! Don't miss out on the history!
This week in the news: It turns out that the economy WASN'T recovering after all! Surprised?; the Congressional Budget Office playing tricks with the number of jobs "saved or created"; Congressional race predictions; the debate over Islam intensifies as the discussion of the Ground Zero Mosque intensifies; the Environmental Protection Agency is reviewing a petition to ban lead ammunition. This week on U4Prez: All of the drama surrounding Imagine89 (Socialist-PA) (Quitting U4Prez for a third time, demands for him to apologize for calling most libertarians on U4Prez neo-cons, an impersonator of Imagine, etc.); Imagine89 and Hub City Rpogressive (D-TX) blank their most recent bills; cwbrummond (D-AL) returns for a short time; brinmat (D-WI) and Markus (R-DC) return; the debate over Islam intensifies as the discussion of the Ground Zero Mosque intensifies; the great economic and constitutional debates intertwine.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (0 chatters)
- FFToolbox (0 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (0 chatters)