SORT BY Relevancy
Brian Caskey, Hiking4Wellness, has completed the first 100+ miles along the Appalachain Trail and we catch up with him as he winds up week two. With his last check-in on the SpotGen around Franklin, GA (after Benjamin Franklin) we'll see how he is doing and what his plans are for next week!
Join us as we hike the trail up and back with him over the next several months (he's expected back in GA for Thanksgiving Dinner :) You can follow his blog at http://hiking4wellness.com/blog/.
Join Brian Caskey and Hiking4Wellness on his continued trek across the US as Brian moves through Colorado and Indiana.
We'll take some time to hear about Camp Eddy and find out how Brian prepares on a spiritual level for the hike on the Appalachian Trail. We'll even have him answer a question or two from his listeners
Join AV Business Radio as we talk with Brian Caskey, founder of Hiking4Wellness, about his preparations to hike the Appalachian Trail beginning next month. We will be interviewing him every week as he continues his trip across country and as he completes the Yoyo Hike on the trail.
For the curious minded - a Yoyo Hike means to hike from one point to the end and back again. Brian will be one of less than a dozen people to ever accomplish this feat.
Join AV Business Radio as we chat with Brian Caskey from Hiking4Wellness and, through hikes, raise the awareness of childhood traumas.
Their purpose is to help individuals who want to help themselves by providing information on mind, body, and spiritual health and opportunities to put it all to use
Brian will be hiking the AT for about 9 months. He is planning on leaving TOMORROW! Join us for one last look at the preparations including, health, some of the kids would love to go 9 months without having to bath, will he??? Then there are safety issues like protection from the wildlife, lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Asking questions about survival on a day-to-day basis and a last look at the journey pre-Appalacian Trail will set us up to stay with him throughout the hike.
Join us as we catch up with Brian on his way to the Appalachian Trail. We'll be talking about how groups can get involved. Schools, Clubs and Organizations have the opportunity to both follow along with him via his "Where's Brian?" tracking and YouTube videos as well as those along the trail can have him come speak to your group.
We'll even hear a little about his latest stop at Hover Dam :)
Find out more when you listen in here!!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step and Brian Caskey with Hiking4Wellness has been on the Appalacian Trail for almost a week now. You can find Brian by on his website at Where's Brian
This is a bit more about his latest journey into the gap taken from his "Honest" post on the blog site he wrote...
One of the most common reasons a person hikes the Appalachian Trail (AT) is to “Walk it Off”.
In my case, one of the goals of the AT hike is to process and move froward from his colorful past after several years of intensive professional help. It is my hope that as I head north to Katahdin, ME, that I’ll drop of the old baggage that I carried and repeated throughout my life. I’m sharing my experiences, because I hope others can learn from my experiences.
Many of the stories shared will be part of my personal experiences, others are the personal experiences of others I’ve meet along my journey. The intent of this blog by Brian “Pooh Bear” Caskey is meant to serve as a forum, we, my friends can come together a change our lives to healthier behaviors one step at a time.
Listen in this week as we find out what the highlights have been, stories about the trail itself and where you can meet up with him this next week.
Join Hiking4Wellness as we talk about the never ending holiday goodies and how you can burn off those unwanted calories by enjoying hiking trails around LA. And yes, in one of the most traffic congested areas of our nation there are plenty of places to get away!
Moreover, Hiking4Wellness gives you an opportunity to raise the global awareness of how traumas affect our lives and the peace of mind attained through reconnecting with the outdoors.
The goal of Hiking4Wellness is to raise the awareness of childhood traumas which can lead to PTSD and addictions in our adult lives when left unprocessed. We address the awareness in several ways: (1) by finding healthy ways to live life. Including: improved diets and exercise, (2) by education people how how our bodies have the ability to heal itself, (3) by helping people find natural supplements, plants, and essential oils to meet their bodies needs, and (4) by raising money to offset the out of pocket expense for individuals who need to attend Wellness Center to overcome PTSD, trauma, and addiction by having pledge drives when we hike the major hiking trails if the US.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (36 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- John Baptist (33 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Chat (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (0 chatters)