SORT BY Relevancy
Eric Balkman talks about who the Buffalo Bills running back to own is between Anthony Dixon and Bryce Brown, as well as whether Percy Harvin should be in your lineup when he makes his New York Jets debut. Plus Footballguys Players Championship leader Walt Tate talks about why he drafted and kept Josh Gordon and Marcus Lattimore and how he has only spent $8 in FAAB this season. Balky also answers your calls, emails, tweets and more all on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!
Taking personal responsibility is one of the hallmarks of success and mental toughness...and it's becoming increasingly rare in these days. In a society that trends toward dispensing blame and shame, how can we as High-Altitude People step into our power and accept 100% personal responsibility in our businesses and lives?
Listen in as JT gives you simple yet powerful strategies for accepting personal responsibility (without beating yourself up in the process!).
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.
COLD HARD FACT: Everyone procrastinates. Everyone. The challenge is, it's real easy to assume that highly successful, productive and happy people are immune to it. NOT TRUE! The difference between top performers and everyone else is that the top performers know how to shake off and get past the procrastination.
Listen in as JT gives you 6 specific strategies for crushing procrastination and powering up your productivity!
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.
Do you wish you were getting better results in your business, career and/or life, but seem stuck in a performance rut? Finish this sentence: "If you want something done right, _________________."
If you said "...do it yourself" you may be part of the problem!
Now, don't take that the wrong way; it happens to a lot of leaders. We work hard. We push ourselves (and others) to perform better and better, yet we still come up short at times.
The mark of strong leadership is to seek support and accept guidance, particularly from those who have been down a similar path as our own.
Listen in as JT gives you a powerful leadership coaching strategy that utilizes "The Performance Cycle" to get out of your own way and accomplish your missions in business and life.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far!
Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak try to figure out what's wrong with the Magic Cord and who makes the better start this weekend between Jerick McKinnon and Ronnie Hillman. Also Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event leaders Chris Holland and Alex Blake join the show live from thier homes in Singapore to talk about Ben Tate, Scott Chandler and drafting high-mileage running backs like Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch. Plus, the guys answer your calls, emails, tweets and more all on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!
She told me about Twitter. Her name is Anne Deeter Gallaher and she is an amazing Mom, Woman and has had social media figured out since before it was cool. Join us for a show about the Passion, Marketing and Love.
Public Relations, Social Media, Brand Identity, and Creative Services
“There are many marketing and public relations firms that offer cutting-edge copy, award-winning design, and deep media placement—and we are successful in all those areas. But our compelling advantage is our passion and genuine belief in all our clients. We love what we do, because we believe in what our clients do. That’s a service you can’t buy.”
— Anne Deeter Gallaher
This is a conversation about navigating through the pitfalls of obtaining employment as an ex-offender in today's society! This is an open conversation to all! The following topics will be covered: finding your skills sets; networking, completing the application, creating resumes, interviewing with confidence, and of course the follow up to the interview. Remember that this is all about empowering ex-offenders to become powerfully productive citizens to society. This is our community and we must do what we can to empower it! We all want to be successful
In business and life, there are many different styles of leadership, and 3 basic techniques of leading others:
All three have their applications, and all three have their benefits. Listen in as JT describes each and decide for yourself which one best fits YOU.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Flay Far.
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (4 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Universal Energy (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)