SORT BY Relevancy
Pictograms, ideograms and logograms
A pictogram or pictograph is a symbol representing a concept, object, activity, place or event by illustration. Pictography is a form of writing whereby ideas are transmitted through drawing.
An ideogram or ideograph is a graphical symbol that represents an idea, rather than a group of letters arranged according to the phonemes of a spoken language, as is done in alphabetic languages.
A logogram, or logograph, is a single grapheme which represents a word or a morpheme (a meaningful unit of language). This stands in contrast to other writing systems, such as alphabets, where each symbol (letter) primarily represents a sound or a combination of sounds.
ALL OF THIS IS
1822, from Gk. demotikos "of or for the common people," from demos"common people," originally "district," from PIE *da-mo- "division,"from base *da- "to divide" (see tide). In contrast to hieratic.Originally of the simpler of two forms of ancient
Egyptian writing; broader sense is from 1831; used of Greek since1927.
as a follow up to part 1 i will be going down the rabbit hole cross referencing african languages with the hieroglyphs and debunking
forms and towns of asar debunked
the doctrine of eternal life debunked
egyptian ideas about god and the gods debunked
list of the gods whose names were recited by the deceased to perfect his spirit soul debunked
the abode of the blessed debunked
the gods of the book of the dead debunked
the principle geographical and mythological places in the book of the dead debunked
the weighing of the heart debunked
funeral ceremonies debunked
the papyrus of ani its date and contents debunked
ani and tutu in the other world debunked
list of hymns and chapters in the papyrus of ani
my name is matthew douglas craig since 2007 i have revised the book of the dead twice and now for the third time in my studies and to my knowledge 80% of e a walis budges translations are incorrect and majority of the symbols meanings are incorrect this show will be the beginning of the revising of the ancient egyptian language using african languages to cross reference the medtu neter
i have given myself a very important name mdakonu padamura bs
YOU MUST LEARN
welcome to the black lotus civilization i hope you can bare with us due to recent events we have had to change abruptly, so we will go into the next topic and will continue with the apion and origenes it will still be important next year as it was this year but think for a second you wont get a broadcast of a life time
me you host emunrakati and co host omo sango will open up the lines and take questions
are topic tonight is what i hold dear to my heart
the debunking of ancient to med evil times to the renassaince to now yes you heard it live emunrakati hates science and tonight you will find out why
Secrets of Ancient America is the real history of the New World and the visitors, from both East and West, who traveled to the Americas long before 1492
• Provides more than 300 photographs and drawings, including Celtic runes in New England, Gaelic inscriptions in Colorado, and Asian symbols in the West
• Reinterprets many archaeological finds, such as the Ohio Serpent Mound
• Reveals Celtic, Hebrew, Roman, early Christian, Templar, Egyptian, Chinese, and Japanese influences in North American artifacts and ruins
As the myth of Columbus “discovering” America falls from the pedestal of established history, we are given the opportunity to discover the real story of the New World and the visitors, from both East and West, who traveled there long before 1492.
Sharing his more than 25 years of research and travel to sites throughout North America, Carl Lehrburger employs epigraphy, archaeology, and archaeoastronomy to reveal extensive evidence for pre-Columbian explorers in ancient America. He provides more than 300 photographs and drawings of sites, relics, and rock art, including Celtic and Norse runes in New England, Phoenician and Hebrew inscriptions in the Midwest, and ancient Shiva linga and Egyptian hieroglyphs in the West. He uncovers the real story of Columbus and his motives for coming to the Americas. He reinterprets many well-known archaeological and astronomical finds, such as the Ohio Serpent Mound, America’s Stonehenge in New Hampshire, and the Crespi Collection in Ecuador.
Carl Lehrburger has studied archaeological and sacred sites in North America, with a focus on ancient Old World peoples in America before Columbus, for more than 25 years. He has published articles in Ancient American magazine. An avid traveler and explorer, he lives in Talent, Oregon.
welcome to the black lotus civilization broadcast live from gardena sunny southern california.
i am your host emunra kati and my co host tonight is the honorable brother from the kameroon omo shongo.
today i will dig into who deciphered the hieroglyphs should we have a hieroglyphic renaissance
why is it we african americans never use nations close to and living on the nile and migrated away from the nile to validate the hieroglyphic language
dr clarke said we do not read enough
well i am saying kemetoligist are promotting incorrect doctrine and misrepresenting the ancient egyptian culture and tradition by agreeing to the dates given by mentho and so fourth without analyzing who said mentho dated the pharoahs
this is it no more shall we use there translations of what the hieroglyphics mean
first 30 minutes we will continue tying e1b1b and e1b1a bantu and luo hap lo groups
going into the language and culture
then we will take questions off air we will continue and go into the translations
enjoy brothers and sister and we will enjoy your presence with us on this evening
Onight walter williams will discusing his books the historical origin of christianity and the historical origin of islam for the first hour and the 2nd hour me emun and omo shongo will discuss the hieroglyphs never being deciphered tonight will be a explosive broadcast with information no other blogtalk show has ever went into depths well enjoy and watch the medtu neter as we know it will now be a african name
Ancient Chinese Cosmology Points to Earlier Advanced Culture
Building on his extensive research into the sacred symbols and creation myths of the Dogon of Africa and those of ancient Egypt, India, and Tibet, Laird Scranton investigates the myths, symbols, and traditions of prehistoric China, providing further evidence that the cosmology of all ancient cultures arose from a single now-lost source. Scranton explores the fundamental similarities between the language that defined ancient Chinese cosmology and that of other creation traditions, revealing the connections between the phonetic structure of the words, their glyphs, and their use. He demonstrates striking parallels between the earliest systems of writing in China and the hieroglyphs of ancient Egypt. He examines the 8 levels of creation in Taoism and the cosmological origins of Chinese ancestor worship, mythical emperors, the zodiac, the mandala, and the I Ching. He details the fundamental principles of land-use in ancient China in relation to the symbolism of a Buddhist stupa and the Dogon granary, ritual shrines that are also the central symbol of other creation traditions.
Laird Scranton is an independent software designer who has studied ancient myth, language, and cosmology for more than a decade. An authority on Dogon mythology and symbolism, he is the author of The Science of the Dogon, Sacred Symbols of the Dogon, Cosmological Origins of Myth and Symbol, and The Velikovsky Heresies. He lives in Albany, New York.
You Must Learn
Sightings of space crafts and beings have been recorded through out our history. Cave art, petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, paintings and ancient text describe these real encounters. Once described as either Angels or Demons, these are now being discribed as Aliens. What was being described from their perception? How did these master pieces come about? Thats what we want to know too. Come along and experience an awakening discussion.
I would like to thank everyone who is listening in, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel @ (click here) and check us out @ www.uepnetwork.com
If you would like to donate to the cause, please go to our home page, Thank you every little bit counts!
We always like to start out with the Word of God, and today's passage of Scripture is John 1:1 which reads: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Today's quote about the Bible is from Leonard Ravenhill. He said: "One of these days some simple soul will pick up the Book of God, read it, and believe it. Then the rest of us will be embarrassed."
Today, we are going to continue our overview of some topics that will help us as we study the Bible throughout future episodes.
Our topic for today is titled: "The Value and Limitations of Archaeology (Part 5)" from the book, "The Promise and the Blessing" by Michael A. Harbin.
Today, let’s consider The Development of Writing
All writing began as pictograms, in which the writer used pictures to convey concepts. As different cultures used different media, these pictures became more abstract. In Mesopotamia, where they used clay as a primary writing material, the pictures became a collection of wedge marks called cuneiform. In Egypt, where they mainly used papyrus, the pictures became stylized drawings that we know as hieroglyphs.
The earliest documents were primarily economic. However, by the middle of the third millennium BC (2700-2400), a few tablets appear containing parts of some of the myths and legends of the time. Some of these are earlier versions of accounts that we have in later form from Babylon and Assyria.
By the time of Sar-gon II (about 2300 BC), who built a large empire around the city of Akkad, we find a number of documents that relate history and mythology as well as the mundane affairs of everyday life. Over the past 150 years, several archives have been discovered in a variety of cities...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (97 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (92 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (29 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Escuela de Liderazgo (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)