SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as she welcomes Legendary R&B Group HI-FIVE to the “AIL Spotlight”! We’ll speak with the group about their long history and successes in the music industry, the trials and tribulations of the group members, and the resurgence of Hi-Five with a new single and EP!
We’ll check in with the AIL Team for “Hot Off the Press” and Fitness Mike will bring us “Healthy Lifestyles”! In the 2nd hour of the show, in light of the untimely death and “apparent suicide” of comedian/actor Robin Williams—"The Living Room" forum will highlight the topic, “Are Celebrities Happier than Non-Celebrities? Does money give celebs a greater freedom of choice or potential for loneliness?”
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
New Hi Hater. Birdman & Lil Wayne and Dipset the Movie... lets talk about it! Call us!
in Indie Music
“HI-FIVE THE EP” is led by the smooth single, “It’s Nothing”, produced and written by Sheldon Goode, Brian Adams and group member Billy Covington. “We wanted to give our fans a familiar sound yet more mature but still the signature HI-Five delivery”, mentions Billy Covington.
HI-FIVE will be featured in an upcoming episode of the popular TV ONE “Unsung” series. HI-FIVE will share intimate moments of their music career journey as well as the ups and down of being an artist. During the airing of the episode, the group will engage in a LIVE Twitter conversation with the viewers. The episode will air on Wednesday, August 6th, 2014. (Check local listings). Tune in for more!
HOST: Kristi Luv
Join me and R&B group Hi-Five LIVE on the air discussing new music and new projects!
Members, Marcus "Mac" Sanders, Treston Irby, Shannon Gill, Faruq Evans and Billy Covington make up the newly re-grouped Hi-Five and just released a new single, "It's Nothing", that will be on a brand new project titled, Hi-Five The EP. The release date for the EP is set for August 5th and is available on itunes.
Hi-Five The EP itunes link.
Also, be sure to catch the guys Wednesday night, August 6th on TV-One's "Unsung" tv series, discussing their most intimate moments during their journey as a group.
Listen to the show online or by dialing (646) 200-0883
CONNECT WITH HI-FIVE:
TWITTER: @OfficialHiFive | @MacDo555 @TrestonIrby @SGill157 @FaruqEvans @BillyC_RnB
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (25 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)