SORT BY Relevancy
A potpourri of topics. Some good. Some not so good. But all of them interesting and informative.
This show will explore part of the proposed HHS Omnibus Rule: "modifications to the Enforcement Rule." The HHS Omnibus Rule ("OR") mostly concerns sections of the HITECH Act that went into effect on February 18, 2010. There was an NPRM that was issued on July 14, 2010 that contained the changes proposed for the final rule. HHS has not broken any "land speed records" in finalizing the OR, but all indications are that it will be forthcoming "soon" so now is an appropriate time to preview it. Next week's show will explore subsequent parts of the OR.
Today I discuss more news regarding the Pro-Life agenda and the efforts of the culture of death agenda lead by the Obama Administration to counter it. The evidence comes from the HHS's new rules regarding compliance with the recent SCOTUS Hobby Lobby decision; however, there is concern the administration does still wishes to circumvent the SCOTUS decision. Finally, I discuss at length the nature of being a "global power" like America and the fact that China and Russia, in cooperation, seek to oppose America, fill the vacuum created by the Obama administration's retreat from the world and the chaos that has resulted and the potential for those other global powers, China and Russia, who are moving aggressively against America and its interests.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Authors On The Air Books (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (0 chatters)