SORT BY Relevancy
How To Triumph Over Hepatitis C
An Alternative Medicne Solution
author, Lloyd Wright
A Do-It-lYourself Guide
Hepatitis C Free
Asknod says "Today we are going to make radio history. I’ve kept my identity anonymous for six long years in an attempt to protect my claims from “shrinkage.” I won on November 21 officially as most know. There is no more need for secrecy. Some of you already know me from Veterans Today . "
IMMUNE HEALTH SERIES: Hepatitis C
Naomi Judd, the famous country singer, of "The Judds", is well known for retiring from a successful five-time Grammy Award winning singing career to focus on her life threatening battle with the Hepatitis C virus.
Hepatitis C, (also known as Hep C or HCV), means inflammation of the liver and it is so prevalent in America today that the Center for Disease Control estimates 4.4 million Americans are living with chronic hepatitis. Although it often shows no symptoms other than fatigue or general aches for many years, it is the leading cause of liver cancer and transplant.
Since her recovery, Naomi has been a vocal crusader for Hepititis C Awareness, and today she speaks worldwide about her integrated (both traditional and alternative) medicine cure, her personal experience riding her body of the Hep C virus, and her public life with it.
Listen to this fascinating episode as Boobie explains what integrated therapies that are available this "silent epidemic", and get the link to download Naomi's recommended Hep C reading list (and she did a LOT of reading on the subject).
An original inThought Expert Discussion Series archive recording from 15th April, 2010.
Join Dr Raymond Chung as he discusses the current hepatitis C standards of care and kind of focus on what the shortfalls of the therapy are.
To hear the entire discussion please contact us at www.in-thought.com
Dr. Robert G. Gish the Medical Director of the Liver Transplant Program and Chief of the Division of Hepatology and Complex Gastroenterology at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, California goes onlinewithandrea to discuss the latest information on Hepatitis C including treatments, etc. Hosted by Andrea R. Garrison.
Recently, the development of new drugs for hepatitis C has changed the management of liver transplant patients. Two newly approved medications are now being combined with traditional treatments to form a powerful new drug cocktail, improving the outcomes among patients with this challenging disease. The new cocktail, part of the arsenal of treatment at the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation, adds the newly approved drugs (telaprevir and boceprevir) to antivirals already in use for Hepatitis C (pegylated interferon and ribavirin). Together, the formula increases the cure rate from 40-50% to 70-80% and shortens the treatment time by half.
Join us November 14th at 1:00 PM/ET on Columbia Surgery Blog Talk Radio to chat with Hepatologist Elizabeth Verna, MD, MS, Assistant Professor of Medicine at NYP/Columbia’s Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation and Robert S. Brown Jr., MD, MPH, Director of the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation. Speak to our experts about these new and exciting treatment options and learn more about Hepatitis C and the triple viral therapy medications. Dr. Verna and Dr. Brown will answer your questions live, such as:
How does the triple viral therapy medications work together to better target the Hepatitis C infection? What is triple viral therapy’s role in liver transplantation?
To submit a question for our doctors before the show, visit our question submission form or tweet an “@” reply to @columbiasurgery.
International speaker and holistic wellness consultant Robbie Holz shares insights from the award-winning book she co-authored with Dr. Gary Holz, Secrets of Aboriginal Healing: A Physicist's Journey with a Remote Australian Tribe.
Dr. Gary Holz, a pragmatic and successful physicist, traveled to a remote village in the Australian Outback to seek healing from Aboriginal healers for his chronic progressive multiple sclerosis, so serious he was wheelchair bound and had been told he had two years to live. Arriving in a wheelchair, alone, with almost no feeling left from his neck down, Holz embarked on a remarkable healing transformation of body, mind and spirit and discovered his own gift for healing others.
Robbie Holz healed herself of Hepatitis C, fibromyalgia and chronic fatique syndrome using the aboriginal methods. Dedicated to continuing the healing work of her late husband, Robbie will discuss how the beliefs and principles of this 60,000-year-old healing system can enact healing at the cellular and the soul level.
Secrets of Aboriginal Healing was a Nautilus Silver Medal Winner, a Foreword Reviews Book of the Year Finalist and a USA Book News Best Book Award Finalist.
Robbie's web site: HolzWellness.com
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Information to help you gain knowledge using D&C Finance Educational Services every Thursday at 6:30 pm est.\
Mon.- Sat. 9am -7pm. teaching and mentoring
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CREDIT FILE:
REBUILDING CREDIT FILE
DISPUTING CREDIT FILE
WHAT IS A CREDIT REPORT/CONSUMER RIGHTS
ORDER CREDIT FILE
This week's show is called "Q&A with Randy and Sandy"! We are inviting our listeners to call into the show and ask any questions they would like to know more about Maui or about us! We look forward to hearing from you! I'm very excited to be sharing my knowledge of the Maui, Hi with all of you!- Sandy C
The number to call is 646-649-0890!
Promoting Pono People worldwide and bringing the Spirit of Aloha to all of you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (46 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (9 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)