SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel of Anaheim Hills CA, Michael Cristillo of Carson CA and Larry Broughton of Anaheim CA discuss: current events, financial markets, politics, and even poking fun at the rest of the media in a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA on ESPN and NBC Talk Radio.
Ron, Michael and Larry discuss: Veteran Service; Daily Affirmations; Bristol Farms Affordable Wine Act 90+ Point Wines for $10 or Less; Craft Beers at Bristol Farms; Most Experts Agree, There is No Housing Bubble; More Than Half of Current HELOCs Facing Payment Shocks Over the Next Two Years; How Much Money Do I Need in the Bank to Live Off the Interest; Mortgage Minute; Your Credit Matters; Real Time Real Estate; Word on Wealth; The SLT will Provide a Complementary Real Estate Action Plan (R.E.A.P.) Semi-Annually, and so much more.
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender with VIP Mortgage, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
· Award Winning www.SiegelLendingTeam.com at VIP Mortgage
· Twitter: @RonSiegel
Tonight we will summize what "Financial Advice For Men - FA4M Radio Show" will be all about. Our goal is to educate men of all ages and backgrounds. Regardless of your generation FA4M is for you... On FA4M you will learn about the following;
Health = True Wealth - Being healthy is the paramount foundation in reaching all your goals in life. Without health we are nothing, without health we will be limited to what we can achieve. Health above all else comes first on your goals (bucket list). What is true Health? Being sound of mind (positive outlook on life), using logic and critical thinking, feeding your body the proper nutrition to meet the demands of each day, excercise you mind and body which is vital, being aware of your emotional and spiritual needs , replenishing them as often required.
Finances - Here on FA4M, you will learn about loans (mortgages, 2NDs, HELOCs, Hard Money, , FHA, VA, CON, JUMBO, DTI, APR & more), stocks, fiat currency/ies, precious metals, and much much more!!!
Real Estate - You will learn about single family homes, multi-units, condos, townhomes, Lots and land, land development and much more...
Technology - Network/IT, Telephony/VOIP, Structural Cabling Structure/SCS, iDAS, Electrical, Solar Power, programming & coding/Software, and much more.
Career Paths - Talk about current career opportunities currently available and most beneficial to you...
And much more - Topics that are relevent that will promote your well being.
in Real Estate
I stumbled across some info while I was taking a real estate course today. I know that you will be blown away by the latest news on foreclosures and what the banks are expecting over the new few years! Take a listen for this amazing foreclosure update!
Apologies - this show was actually done on July 23rd, but it failed to post as expected.
It was recently reported in DC News that three of the nation's largest mortgage lenders have put sizable packages of non-performing and performing mortgage loans on the market for investors to buy
First reported by Bloomberg, The loans are worth a combined $4.5 billion. Bank of America has put up approximately $2.56 billion worth of delinquent debt for sale, including non-performing loans, performing mortgages and home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), Citigroup has put up $1.8 billion worth of non-performing mortgages for sale, and JPMorgan Chase is looking for a buyer for $143 million worth of nonperforming mortgage loans. And lastly, Freddie Mac just sold $440 million in non-performing loans.
Data compiled by Mission Capital shows that about $4.2 billion worth of non-performing loans and $3.2 billion worth of modified or re-performing loans have traded or been put up for sale so far this year.
Joining the broadcast to discuss the non-performing mortgage market is Troy Fullwood. Troy is an 18+-year veteran of the secondary mortgage business, along with being a personal investor. He has been involved in over 13 thousand residential mortgage transactions totaling over a billion dollars in transactional history throughout the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (24 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- E3 Radio (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Connections with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- timmknight (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)