SORT BY Relevancy
The Rendezvous Show Welcomes Chef Barret Of Hells Kitchen
Chef Barret Beyer is a Long Island native whose passion and dedication has allowed him to excel and succeed in every aspect of his professional and personal development.
Chef Barret's most recent accomplishment has put him on a nationwide platform as one of the contestants on FOX's hit TV cooking reality show with Executive Chef Gordan Ramsay- Hell's Kitchen Season 11. He has become a "Fan Favorite" from here to Hong Kong to the UK.
Chef Barret will be bringing a Surprise guest with him to the studio...Stay tuned to find out who...
Featured Indie Artist Music:
- Oliver James- Lovers Bridge
- Darius Lux- Heavenly
Welcome to the the Wacko in the Morning radio show. Come join us weekdays 9 A.M. - 11 A. M. Feel free to call in and chat about current events, sports, politics Everyday Life or anything else on your mind.
We also play music. If you have a request let us know before the show starts. If we do not have it we will try to get it. We also have a chat you can join during the show.
Our call in number is: (646) 478 - 5337.
MyFixitUpLife hosts Mark & Theresa are talking with kitchen design expert Susan Serra, certified Kitchen Designer and self-proclaimed kitchen geek, photographer, writer, and kitchen soothsayer.
Open shelves look great in the magazines and online, but what do you need to know before you make the commitment? We're talking design for real life.
Susan is the owner of Susan Serra Associates, Inc., founder of Bornholm Kitchen, Scandinavian inspired functional kitchen furniture that is made in the USA, founder of Scandinavian Made, a web shop of artisan made Scandinavian ceramics and handwoven rugs made in Scandinavia available exclusively in the US in our web shop and author of The Kitchen Designer blog (http://www.thekitchendesigner.org) and Scandinavian Kitchens blog.
For many centuries in many countries, the kitchen is regarded as a sacred place. Many cultures prepare food in a way that heals. Hippocrates, the father of western medicine stated "let your food be your medicine, and your medicine your food". Food in it's natural whole state heals, denatured processed highly refined food will cause dis-ease.
Join me on this episode as I highlight foods and spices that heal. Do you know whay pure oregano is? You will be surprised to know that oregano has curative properties and I am not talking about your average store bought kind either. Did you know that certain fruits have anti-inflammatory properties? Would you like to make meals that heal? Are you desiring to learn how to look to your cupboards and own refridgerator for health and wellness rather than the pharmacy and medicine cabinet?
Join me as we discuss this awesome topic! Healing foods is a passion of mine, and I want to share it with you.
I am often asked about various kitchen appliances and tools. People want to know if a Vitamix is worth the money? Why not buy a cheap mixer for a fraction of the price of a Kitchen Aid? Have you ever used a Magic Bullet? Well this show is a compilation of all of my most frequently asked questions. So if you are just moving out on your own or interested in upgrading your existing tools and appliances this show is filled with tips on getting the most value for your money.
Be sure and visit www.MyMothersSecret.com
Follow us on Twitter @MyMothersSecret
And like us on Facebook/MyMothersSecrets
Welcome back tonight and happy Wednesday!
Summer is here and what a great time to get underway with outdoor entertaining! If you love fresh outdoor living,and/or a lounging area to relax and chat with family and friends, outdoor kitchens are the new hot trend for creating that special ambiance on a nice summer evening. Join us tonight as we discuss various ways of transforming your backyard or patio with the Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen!
See Ya There!
(10:30 pm pst)
From tailgates to the kitchen, Aimee Broussard adamantly believes in bringing the “it” in spirit. In print and seen on tv, her tailgating accessories known as Kitchen Spirit have been touted as the season’s “must haves”. In the off season, Aimee can be found in her Southern kitchen whipping up pralines or her craft room playing in burlap. She is the creator of the widely popular Traveling Apron Recipe Swap and the author of The Traveling Apron Cookbook. She makes her home in Baton Rouge with her husband, Brian and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Stella & Milo.
Jan Martinez of Christ Kitchen joins our Holy Food Wars discussion. Her non profit organization in Spokane has been instrumental in ministering to women in need....of all ages and stages of life.
George Bryant and Juli Bauer -- co-authors of The Paleo Kitchen -- stop by to reveal how to have FUN in the kitchen.
* George and Juli's BEST tips for switching to a real food diet...and sticking to it!
* How to concoct and create your own delicious recipes
* Which is better: CrossFit, running, or kettlebells? Get their take.
Click HERE to order The Paleo Kitchen!
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
This episode is based growing foods in your kitchen or in a small place. Believe it or not Greens has a place in our gardens. Grandma made pot liquor to help our digestive systems. Alfafla sprouts helps our brains. You don't need a large backyard to grow vegetables, A small space will reap a plenty.
Sprouts helps with brain power and mental alertness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (36 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- righteoushustle (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Nu Blak Order Bpc Radio (1 chatters)