SORT BY Relevancy
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my blob radio show. At this present time I use this talk about what it is like for me to live with Autism.
1. Giving my two cents on autism and the media
2. Covering topics that I am passionate about
I also do a series of blogs on youtube so pleasde be sure to check them out.
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my radio blogs. There are three main purposes.
1. Sharing my experiences on living with Autism
2. Giving my two cents on what is going on with Autism and the Media from my own perspective
3. Covering topics that I am passionate about
In this episode I talk about how I was able to learn how to break through a set of barriers and how you can do it too.
Next to this radio show I also have a series of vlogs on youtube. Please be sure to check out "Hello World with Miyah Sundermeyer for more information
Hello and welcome to Blog Talk Raido as your host JDL.
Guest Call In # (516) 387-1763
Link page to my blog talk radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/josephdeluca
When calling in please be patient for me to answer your calls, introduce yourself & basic information of what you do or anything you like to share.
Keep in mind I am unable to see whom you are when your calling in. In other words there is no name that comes up, just your number. You may call in from with in the platfrom from the link I send out to view my page and chat with me, which has Skype included, or there platform phone you can use, or to keep it simple just call from your cell phone, there is also a chat session as well this is used for others that come in and the room might be full of active callers, and is used the same way instant messagers work.
Chase and Zach do a run down of the first LM Note of the year, as well as decide which picks were the biggest steals in the Hello Nasty Draft.
Join us for a conversation with two of the architects of the Hello Health platform on the occasion of the launch of version 5.0.
Steven Ferguson, Patient Management Officer, and Joanne Fournier, Director of Product Management, discuss some of the new features and advancements within the market's only Patient Management solution.
The integrated EHR, patient health portal and suite of HIPAA-secure communication tools, is now 2011/2012 compliant and certified as a Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT) and adds electronic prescription routing to the Surescripts network among many new features designed to streamline workflow for primary care physicians and their staff.
Hello World: This is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to the latest episode of my blogged radio show. This is where I cover three areas
1. Share my experiences of living with Autism
2. Giving my two cents on what is going on with Autism and the media from my very own perspective
3. Cover topics that I am passionate about that have nothing to do with Autism
Living on the Autism Spectrum I have dealt with societal barriers in every angle of my life. One barrier that I am currently wanting to break through is the employment one. I constantly keep getting told to find myself a job coach. I have had job coaches before and I would like to share my opinion on the job coach approach.
I also did a blog on youtube about job coaches http://youtu.be/rezKJD94KRo
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Jeff Gladd, a leading integrative medicine physician who has transformed his family practice and his personal life through the adoption of integrative medicine. In support of his practice vision, Dr. Gladd selected the Hello Health patient management platform of a revenue-generating electronic medical record (EMR) and a suite of secure web-based communication tools to engage his patients in his integrative care.
Join us for a conversation with Nathanial (Nat) Findlay, founder and CEO of New York City-based Hello Health, on the growth of the Hello Health patient management platform and the vision behind this revolutionary approach to connecting patients and physicians together.
Hello Health provides the market's only revenue-generating EMR as part of a patient management platform that engages patients in their care through secure cloud-based communications with their physician.
Unlike traditional healthcare technologies, Hello Health employs a consumer-driven business model in which patient subscription fees collected for a value-rich experience with one's primary care doctor generate a recurring revenue stream for both doctor and Hello Health.
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Bruce Hopper, a pioneer in direct medical care who has a direct pay family practice that addresses the health care needs of the working poor. In support of his practice vision, Dr. Hopper selected the Hello Health patient management platform consisting of a revenue-generating and free electronic medical record (EMR) and a suite of secure web-based communication tools to engage his patients in a collaborative partnership for better care.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (21 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- Midrats (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Inside Matters Talk (4 chatters)
- The Mind Body Spirit Connection (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (3 chatters)
- CLASSROOM DNA (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- From The 300 Level (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (2 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- peace333 (0 chatters)