SORT BY Relevancy
From the Racine Post "The mayor is appointing Mary Jerger and Kimberly Kane, and Aldermen Ron Hart and Ray DeHahn to the commission. They'll replace Gary Alvarado and Pamela Hoadley, and Aldermen Jeff Coe and Greg Helding."
Why is Dickert doing this? Is it payback for the Cable Commistion saying no thanks to The Mayor's no bid "consultant"?
What else might we expect? Why? What can we do to fight this IMHO turning CAR 25 into The John Dicker Channel
Jeff Urquhart wants to help troubled youth by starting a home on Grand Ave in Racine WI.
Things went well until well we will let Jeff tell the story.
IMHO looks like unless you fit a special profile City of Racine likes the word no.
Not much going on as we waited for the date to be set for the election for the Racine for Mayor.
However I will give my thoughts about both the Mayors race and the 1st District in Racine WI
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (34 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (29 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (6 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (0 chatters)