SORT BY Relevancy
1. Final Four preview, Duke fans, Aaron Rodgers vs. a reporter, McDonalds considering serving breakfast menu all day, The basketball team who lost state final on a technical foul call, the Canadian hockey heckler and Jordan and Brady being at the same bachelor party over the weekend are today's topics.
Tune in tonight as The Big Teezy brings you up the hottest topics from this past week with his wit and charm from 6-7 pm EST on Twin Radio Syndicate!! He will def talk about the Cleveland Cavs...like he's been doing all weekend...well except for the loss against the pathetic lowly Knicks (lol) and maybe discuss LeBron getting security to handle a 79 year old heckler (lmao)!!! So make sure you tune in and see what all the fuss is about and you can even call in to chime in on the discussion (646) 716-4952 press #1!!
Sister of two children found dead in a freezer claims mother 'beat them to death with extension cord and hot iron' as autopsies confirm it was a homicide
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3015269/Autopsies-Mitchelle-Blair-s-children-Detroit-freezer-beaten-death.html#ixzz3VmmBbvFn
Spring Break slaying at Alabama house party as gunman, 22, 'shoots six women and one man before fleeing on foot'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3016243/Seven-revelers-shot-three-critically-man-opens-fire-spring-break-party-Suspect-arrested-nearby.html#ixzz3VmmLZI86
'We are here to enjoy my gift': Bill Cosby lashes out at heckler who yelled '38 women called you a rapist' - as drinks are banned from show in case they are thrown at him
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3016356/We-enjoy-gift-Bill-Cosby-lashes-heckler-hijacks-Baltimore-yelling-38-women-called-rapist.html#ixzz3VmmUjhbB
Scott Walker hit all the right notes when he took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday to address a standing-room-only crowd — even gamely handling a heckler.Walker was talking up Republicans’ push to pass a right-to-work law in Wisconsin, a measure to weaken labor unions, when a heckler stood up and began shouting in the packed ballroom. What he said wasn’t clear, but Walker handled it like a pro: He quipped, “Apparently the protesters come [here] from Wisconsin as well.”
Looking to shore up his own bona fides on foreign policy, Walker went out of his way to tell the audience that, as governor, he receives FBI briefings about potential threats to his state. And he pointed to his 2011 face-off with public-employee unions as preparing him for these sorts of situations.“If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world,” National Review
Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll.
Tony's guest for this edition of Cross Encounters Radio will be Kevin St. John, founder of Calgary Peacemakers. Tony and Kevin will discuss the recent Calgary Stampede Outreach. Part of the conversation will focus on an incident that took place on evening in dowtown Calgary, when a very angry heckler attacked and assaulted Tony. Christians are split about the incident.
Did Tony provoke the confrontation?
Should Tony have simply let the heckler walk away?
Was Tony and Kevin right in deciding not to call the police?
Does the fact that Tony's confrontation with the heckler drew a good-sized crowd who then heard the gospel when the attacker ran away have any bearing on whether or not Tony should have engaged the heckler the way he did?
Are Christians using the incident as an excuse to justify unbiblical forms of evangelism and/or not being involved in evangelism at all?
You will hear audio of the entire confrontation with the heckler, the attack, and the gospel that was preached after Tony got off the ground.
Phil and Nikki are joined again by Nikki's roommate, musician Anya Marina. Topics include: Phil and Nikki's @midnight appearance, a woman Anya and Phil didn't know they shared, Nikki's AIDS test outing with her mom, waitressing, birth control, the biggest threat to humanity, and questions like "Do babies like scotch?" and "are cigarettes an acquired taste?" Nikki has an altercation at the gym. The Four Agreements, "Portland-Aggressive," Phil deals with a heckler.
Call in with your questions at 347-467-1240
Follow @NikkiGlaser @PhilMHanley and @standupnylabs. Visit www.StandUpNY.com to see when Phil and Nikki are performing live at Stand Up NY. Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Check out all of our shows at standupnylabs.com
Lenny Marcus (Letterman), James L. Mattern (Lust for Life Podcast) and Sam are all decked in NY sports paraphernalia for this one. Sam and Lenny give James some crap for changing his name from “Maddog” to “James” mid career.
Lenny talks about coming up at the Comedy Cellar in 1999, tells some great Dave Attell stories, and the meanest thing he ever said to a heckler (it ends in a fight broken up by a large cook).
We discuss the value of getting chops in a room where you’re not seen, where you can build yourself up quietly.
We also discuss how we’re sick of lists in comedy. Stop ranking everything and enjoy yourself. Also, bombing at benefits. James tells a story about showing up to bomb the same benefit for the same benefit TWO STRAIGHT YEARS. Great talk.
Follow us @sammorril @lennymarcusnyc @jameslmattern@standupny @standupnylabs
Friday, June 6, 2014
Thought of the Day
Morning Devotion: "Outnumbered"
This Day In History
Lessons In Leadership: Interpersonal Leadership - Communicating Online Conclusion
American Folklore: Old West Series - "Heckler Extraordinaire"
Brandon's Memories: "The Worm in the Sandbox"
Closing Prayer: Prayer for Day of Pentecost (June 8th)
Listen in as News Director Rick Spisak welcomes these featured guests:
Miami-Dade Democratic Party Chair and FDP Vice-Chair Annette Taddeo-Goldstein has been named to three leadership positions: in the DNC; executive committee member, Chair of the Hispanic Caucus for the southern region, and Vice-Chair of the Small Business Council. She will bring us the good news of an initiative Miami-Dade dems have begun, called NO-FREE-RIDE – Listen in!
We will also feature three special Environmental Guests – Dr. Karen Dwyer of the Stone Crab Alliance, Steve Horn Environmental Journalist and fellow at DeSmog Blog, and Jennifer Hecker, Director of Natural Resource Policy at the Nature Conservancy of Southwest Florida.
Also joining us, will be Mindi Fetterman, Executive Director of the Inner Truth Project. The Inner Truth Projects help people understand that they can overcome “victimhood” and recover their sense of self-worth after experiencing sexual abuse . And down from the "frosty north" PANHANDLE PROGRESSIVE longtime activist Frank Day will give us his perspective on the coming primary season ahead with the perspective of a North Florida Democrat.
TUNE IN LIVE or ANYTIME
On this week’s Ranting and Raving, Yamaneika and Chloe welcome guests Kurt Metzger and Becky Astphan to talk about a variety of topics including how Kurt lost his shit on stage once a year for the first eight years of his career, an incident Chloe had with a heckler in Montreal, liberal audiences being offended on behalf of people they don’t even know, and Kurt’s hate for Connecticut. Plus, Yamaneika starts knitting during the show.
Follow @Yamaneika @chloe_hiliard @kurtmetzger @rastphan and @standupnylabs. Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com and go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Kurt, Chloe and Yamaneika are performing live at Stand Up NY.
Have you dreamed of being a food critic? Get the scoop in this interview with Washington, DC writer Warren Rojas, Heard On The Hill columnist for Roll Call and roving restaurant critic, previous Dining Editor for Northern Virginia Magazine, and general man about town. Plus, Gordon answers listeners' questions on indoor grilling and risotto tips. And, we get our first heckler! (That was fast!)
THE RETURN OF MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM! Talk about TABOO, You've NEVER HEARD topics on paranormal radio LIKE THIS BEFORE, EVER! We have GHOST HUNTER Q&A! WE ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS! Do ghosts have SEX? Do some investigators live in their mom's basement? Are most investigators a bunch of narcissistic evidence hoarders?
Join Voice of the Unknown filmmaker Will Scoville, Robbie Prince of RIPCrew and Alyssa Onyx of Dark Doll Paranormal as they dive head first into the bowels of the INCREDIBLE! Witness EPIC MAYHEM as they unveil the new wave of paranormal talk! News Views, Rumors, Controversy, and more!
Check out Voice of the Unknown! Scared?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)