SORT BY Relevancy
Doctors of the USA welcomes William T. Abraham, MD, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FESC, FRCPE, Professor of Internal Medicine and Chief of the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at The Ohio State University College of Medicine, to talk about the relationship between periodontal disease and heart & vascular disease. Listen in as he shares the details of periodontal disease, its complications and the strategies on how to prevent it.
Dr. William Abraham earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, following which he completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He previously held faculty appointments at the University of Colorado, the University of Cincinnati, and the University of Kentucky. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. Dr. Abraham spends the majority of his clinical time managing heart failure patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings. Dr. Abraham has been recognized as one of the “Best Doctors in America” for eleven consecutive years and has been ranked among the top 10% of physicians nationally in patient satisfaction.
Dr. Abraham has authored more than 700 original papers, abstracts, book chapters, and review articles. In 2014, he was named to the Thomas Reuters Highly Cited Researchers list. Dr. Abraham has co-authored national heart failure practice guidelines and co-edited a leading textbook on heart failure entitled Heart Failure: A Practical Approach to Treatment. Dr. Abraham serves on the editorial boards of several major journals.
Check out the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center website.
Saddie Elliott of Joy and Peace will discusses Heart Disease or Adultery in the heart today. the preparations of the heart in man , and the answer of the tongue, is from the lord. but those thingd which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart ; and they defile the man. for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders,adulteries,fornications,thefts,false witness, blasphemies;blessed are the purre in heart. a heart from which flows the supernatural love of God.
Join Dan & Danna this week as their conversation is with Stacey Robbins, author of "“You’re Not Crazy and You’re Not Alone”, Join them as they discuss her battle with Hasimotos disease and how she learned to cope with this disease. Join us as we learn and discuss thyroid disease that effects close to 27 million people , of which only half are being treated for this disease. It is more than taking a pill everyday
Join Graves Disease patient Dan Collins & Hashimotos patient Danna Bowman as they discusses the different thyroid diseases, but also dive into different coping techinques, as well as ways to bring your body into a more akalined state so that you feel better. They have conversations with Thyroid Patients, Doctors, Nutritionists, ND, Fitness Coaches, anyone that has something to do with Thyroid Patients.
THIS week is it with a grateful heart , we welcome "Hyporthyroid Mom" Dana Trentini to our show. Nothing more to type but that. Join us LIVE or on archive and hear one of the greatest story and reasons to be a Thyroid advocate.
Join us weekly to share how living with any Thyroid Disease alters the way of life for all of us. Hosted by Graves Disease patient and Thyroid Storm survivor Dan Collins, Dan interviews Medical Professionals, Health & Wellness Professionals, Thyroid Patients and People that help spread the word about Thyroid Disease. Feel free to join the discussion every Sunday @ 2:00 pm am Central time.
This week Dan welcomes Danna Bowman, Founder of Thyroid Nation. Join Danna & Dan as they discuss Thyroid Nation and what Danna sees for the future of the fight with Thyroid Disease.
in Self Help
On Today's Show I am reading Rev. Billy Graham's sermon called "Heart Disease."
William (Billy) F. Graham
Evangelist and Chairman of the Board
Evangelist Billy Graham took Christ literally when He said in Mark 16:15, “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.”
Mr. Graham has preached the Gospel to more people in live audiences than anyone else in history—nearly 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories—through various meetings, including Mission World and Global Mission. Hundreds of millions more have been reached through television, video, film, and webcasts.
Since the 1949 Los Angeles Crusade vaulted Mr. Graham into the public eye, he has led hundreds of thousands of individuals to make personal decisions to live for Christ, which is the main thrust of his ministry.
Born November 7, 1918, four days before the Armistice ended World War I, Mr. Graham was reared on a dairy farm in Charlotte, North Carolina. Growing up during the Depression, he learned the value of hard work on the family farm, but he also found time to spend many hours in the hayloft reading books on a wide variety of subjects.
In the fall of 1934, at age 15, Mr. Graham made a personal commitment to Christ through the ministry of Mordecai Ham, a traveling evangelist, who visited Charlotte for a series of revival meetings.
“Dear Lord Jesus,
I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
In your name, amen.”
Join us weekly to share how living with any Thyroid Disease alters the way of life for all of us. Hosted by Graves Disease patient and Thyroid Storm survivor Dan Collins, Dan interviews Medical Professionals, Health & Wellness Professionals, Thyroid Patients and People that help spread the word about Thyroid Disease. Feel free to join the discussion every Sunday.
in Self Help
Degenerative disease as well as infection are forms of one disease -- distress. Stress, toxins, and poor nutrition cause this distress of the organism, which may take the forms of heart disease, cancer, arthritis, diabetes, infection, etc.
Preventing disease and inflammation is a process of relaxing distress. Calming stress, avoiding toxins and detoxifying, and pursuing life-supporting nutrition will help prevent or reverse disease.
What are the essentials of natural health and healing? First it must be recognized that the controlling powers foster illness. The diet and lifestyle that has been offered and advertised is not healthy. What are the best foods? How do I detoxify the many toxins in the body? How do I avoid vaccines and other public poisons, and change my lifestyle to be healthier?
Good natural health comes from a diet of natural foods, including super foods rich in minerals, antioxidants and enzymes. Organic milled flaxseed and green foods are especially valuable. Herbs and minerals to support the immune system, pure water, calming relaxation and deep sleep are important as well.
Join us weekly to share how living with any Thyroid Disease alters the way of life for all of us. Hosted by Graves Disease patient and Thyroid Storm survivor Dan Collins, Dan interviews Medical Professionals, Health & Wellness Professionals, Thyroid Patients and People that help spread the word about Thyroid Disease. Feel free to join the discussion every Sunday
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Rifleman (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The American Republic (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)