SORT BY Relevancy
Some people are born with broken hearts that seem to function adequately for years before they start to decline and become unable to sufficiently support life. With the invention of pacemakers, ventricular assist devices, and defibrillators, it seems that even broken hearts can function for quite a while with the miracles of modern medicine. But sometimes, even these magical devices or the amazing drugs that can slow hearts down or speed hearts up are not enough. When this happens, people must be listed for a heart transplant. What happens when you're listed for a heart transplant? What miracles are involved with receiving a donor heart? Today's show will focus on two gentlemen -- one who has received a heart and another who is on the heart transplant list. Tune in to hear what miracles they have witnessed or experienced and what advice they have for others.
Happy Heart Month! Everyday People, Amazing Stories will be talking to Sarah Ortega! I first met Sarah in Los Angeles working with the American Heart Association! Since then I've kept up with her survivor story! She's an amazing woman who loves her family and loves her mission of sharing her passion! For a young lady she's been through a lot and came out with a super great spirit and a wonderful journey! Join me in a heart healthy conversation
Roslyn Rivera is an adult living with CHD whose experience as a patient in the hospital led her to become a pediatric cardiac intensive care nurse. She was diagnosed the day she was born with partial atrio-ventricular septal defect and underwent open-heart surgery at 3 years of age to repair this defect. At 10 years old, she had her 2nd open-heart surgery to replace her mitral valve with a mechanical valve.
Roslyn currently works as a Nurse Educator for the Novick Cardiac Alliance, which is a non-profit organization. With a team of international medical professionals, she travels to developing countries to provide cardiac care and surgery for children.
Find out where Roslyn has gone, what her favorite memory is from working with the Novick Cardiac Alliance and how you, too, can get involved!
Join us for Part Two of our Vision Victory. Angela Carr Patterson will continue her incredible teaching on the fact that we all have visions and dreams for our lives...yet, we don't always succeed with them. But we all can. Join us tonight on Heart Secrets as our hosts discuss ways you can experience Victory in Your Vision. A don't miss show. Buckle up because this will be epic.
An energy specialist, hands-on healer and pioneer of yoga therapy for the past 30 years, Dr. Gloria Kaye has “touched” the lives of thousands of clients. Working in conjunction with physicians and healthcare practitioners, Dr. Kaye has built a successful practice in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. Her clients include well-known personalities, professional athletes, business executives, senior citizens, families, and even adolescents and young children.
Dr. Kaye has successfully treated clients with various medical conditions, including arthritis, backaches, migraines, muscle pain, inflammation, sprains, scoliosis and tendonitis. Her comprehensive approach to each case produces dramatic changes in an individual’s mobility, strength, flexibility, and overall health. She has also attended clients in the cancer unit at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and travels extensively to visit her clients, who are located around the U.S.
Join Dr. Gloria Kaye and me on Tuesday, February 9, 10-11 A.M. CT US. We will be discussing her life’s journey as a healer and her new book, Healer’s Hands, Healer’s Heart.
February 9, 2016
Please view our Disclaimer for our radio programming.
The Mystic’s Heart with Denise Iwaniw @ 10 AM EST
Join Denise Iwaniw, author of The Mystic Angels and The Mysteries of Ancient Egypt Empower Deck for another edition of The Mystic's Heart Show. This 90 minute show is dedicated to the mystery teachings of the Ancients and the Angelics alike. Denise will spend a portion pulling Empowerment cards for listeners, the broader audience and chat room chatters. Join Denise for 90 minutes of joyful insights and empowerment!
Soul Sessions with Sandra Harrick @ 11:30 AM EST
Soul Sessions is an opportunity to explore personal issues for soulful insights, inspiration and clarity. Energy when seen with mystical eyes allows you to understand and unravel what has been blinded by life's path being overgrown by Karma, complicated by family of origin dynamic, negativity or just plain confusion. Soul Sessions offer new light, fresh air and movement into your authentic self. Choose to be alive in your life.
Erica Michelle, host of Let's Talk Issues of the Heart Radio Show! She welcomes Monique Strachan Murray. Don't miss this show. As always it's going to be EPIC!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (23 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (21 chatters)
- AJC Radio (16 chatters)
- The Appearance (15 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Dream1 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (0 chatters)