SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for the return of As Real As It Gets Radio show. This Thursday March 26th 2015 at 8:00 pm. We will debate on a stereotypical topic. Are black women angry or is this a stereotype? Where did this theory come from? What are the origins? Why do some men decide not to date a black woman? Join my co-host Amber (AJ) Jones and my new co-host K'mecca as we discuss and debate this topic.
Also join us as we discuss the recent success of the FOX TV hit "Empire". Does Empire cast a negative light on Blacks in America or is it just good entertainment. You don't want to miss this show!!!!
Hear the latest live from our contact in Jerusalem. We need to hear more about what is going on in the "apple of God's eye". If God is looking--so should we as it is a sign for all of us. Come listen and share very important information right inside Israel.
Your heart is still searching for answers, for placement, for love, for acceptance, for appreciation, for purpose. No matter how much success you have, you still find yourself wondering and wandering. Today's show is about understanding the power, purpose and pain of a woman so that you will be empowered to move ahead in life in full assurance that you are loved, accepted and appreciated.
Writer and empath, Sheila Renee Parker is an expert on all things paranormal. Sheila’s blog and popular speaking engagements delve deeply into the power of the mind and spirit. Sheila is followed by thousands of people eager to hear her words about the mostly undiscovered world of spirits, ghosts and gifts, and being open to the unknown. Sheila is author of the novel “The Spirit Within,” and is an internationally acclaimed poet.
Sheila’s latest release, The Spirit Within, is an intoxicating story of a betrayed love with a unique supernatural twist.
Acquiring an offense, or allowing yourself to remain offended, by someone's words, actions or deeds is a trap! It's a trick of the enemy to keep you from your full God-Intended potential. Holding on to an offense keeps you from seeing your own character flaws because blaime is deferred to another!
Tonight we are going to discuss how we not only deal with being offended by other people, but what OUR RESPONSE should be and what part do we play. How does holding on to an offense for days, weeks, months or even years keep you HIDING FROM REALITY?
Join us LIVE as Kingdom Living Ministry presents the FIRST "In His Presence Bible Study/Bible Talk" tonight at 7:00pm EST. Call in and LISTEN, TAKE NOTES AND JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION if you feel led. CALL IN LINE: (347) 826-9232.
Join us, for this very exciting episode, of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with former Oklahoma Sooner and National Champion, Damian Mackey! Football can teach us amazing lessons and the journey can contain many high's and lows.
Mr. Mackey, was an electric offensive and defensive high school football player, coming out of Northern California. When he jumped out to a hot start at The University of Oklahoma, many projected Mr. Mackey to be a sure-fire NFL draft pick, playing for Bob Stoops and his new, high powered offense. Unfotunately, that's not the way things turned out and Mr. Mackey's career was cut short due to injury, which forced him to find himself in other arena's.
Tune into this BYGP Locker Room Show, to hear Mr. Damian Mackey's football testimony and his advice for the next generation of big-time footballers. Don't miss out!
Custer's Luck Radio Show host Jean Barto discusses the last eighteen months of the life of King Richard III -- from the Parliament of 1484, to the deaths of his son and wife, and culminating in his death in August 1485 at the battle of Bosworth Field.
What would you do if the nurse took your blood pressure and said, “We need to get you to the hospital right now!” That’s the situation Debra Bateman faced. Right then, she made the decision to transform her life. Listen to her amazing journey back from the edge, and learn her secrets for creating your own healthy, vibrant life.
This will be a short check-in with Blog talk radio! Let's see if everyone can hear the audio -- and those who want, can call in! 9:45 to 10:00 PM on Thursday March 26! There are two phone numbers:
Guest Call In(646) 564-9571
Toll-Free Call In(855) 345-5622
If you have unlimited long-distance, please use the regular number, as we have limited toll-free minutes. But if you need to call toll-free, please use that number!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (438 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)