SORT BY Relevancy
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
A large number of the skin care products currently available make very attractive claims about the almost miraculous benefits their cosmetics can confer; smooth, supple, radiant skin, wrinkle-free, ageless and youthful in appearance and so on. But can a regime of creams, lotions or or serums really make this kind of difference? Unfortunately, they can. But not without expense to your overall health.
Join Dr. Ronda today as she exposes some of the unknown secrets of the beauty industry and why these products can do more harm than good. She will provide her top 5 skin care recommendations and supporting nutrients that are are good for you and your skin without all the harmful effects from high-end products. Listen in as Dr. Ronda Tells It Like It Is!
and welcome back this week! We have a great show lined up for you as we move into healthy skin maintence. Skin care is a vital part of our daily regimen and how we take care of ourselves make us feel and look better from the inside out. Tonight we go over some essential skin care techniques and daily regimens to help enhance our look, and why exercise is so important in becoming, healthier and feeling more youthful.
Join us for a great show!
See ya there!
(10:30 pm pst)
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Helene Berk, M.Ed., RDN brings HEALTHY PEOPLE RADIO off hiatus today, to celebrate her birthday! Healthy People Radio first launched a millennium ago in Cleveland, Ohio [1997-2000 WERE AM 1300 / 2000-2003 WRUW FM 91.1].
After her move to Calliforrnia, she dabbled a bit in internet broadcasting on Z TALK Radio, Hey Z Radio, and experimented with BlogTalk Radio http://blogtalkradio.com/healthypeopleradio.
HEALTHY PEOPLE RADIO is MIND-BODY-SOUL RADIO featuring hot topics in nutrition, like GMOs, Managing inflammation, and KILLERS IN THE KITCHEN.
She will also highlight her METABOLIC MAKEOVER on future shows. Check Helene's website: http://healthypeople.com ...you can download her decades old metabolic makeoverchecklist FOR FREE and give it a whirl!
HEALTHY PEOPLE RADIO airs TUESDAYS:
2pm Pacific, 3pm Mountain, 4pm Central, 5pm E.S.T.
Join me, MSKeepItMoving along with special guests, Professional Makeup Artist Shanell Dowden Majors, Hair Stylist and Glamologist, Siobhan Nicole and Fashionista and Fashion Writer of The New Simply Elevate Magazine, Denisha Locke on The Keep It Moving Blog Talk Radio Show as we discuss dressing your body type and creating a look that's all about YOU. Learn to "Love the Skin You're."
Dial in to listen and participate at 773.897.6470
Lala Naghela-El lost it all but gain her peace of mind and joy. Listen as she share with us how her set backs became her come backs
Edwina Frazier will be sharing with us how she went from being a single mom with six children to becoming a successful business woman, wife and author. Her story will help you realize that nothing is impossible
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
Amy Prittle has had many ups and downs in her life but manage to turn it around for her good. Tonight Amy is going share with us battle with eating disorder
Intro: Who am I? Why do I consider myself an expert in this field?
Recap of last weeks talk: Forgiveness from the Faith based and Criminal Justice standpoint.
New: Forgiveness from the Medical and Scientific standpoint.
Definition of the Medical standpoint
Definition of the Scientific standpoint
How do these two standpoints help us getting healthy now?
Have you ever tried to forgive someone who wronged and hurt you?
If so, you'll know that it's difficult because........................ . So what do you do? Many people have found success by using........................................ .
But there are a few things you should know before you buy and "implement" a ......................... to ensure.................................
This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select a ..............................that will let you successfully ............................................... .
The Body explains the solutions to the problem you set up in the introduction.
1.Present a problem: Have you tried.......
2. set up what the talk will be, present solutions of success, prepare the audience for this exercise....
3. keep it short; however, to ensure readers don't abandon your blog post before realizing there's a call-to-action to convenrt on!
Conclusion: Now that you know ............... you're ready to...................... without worrying.............................................
Yep, that's it! This section was pretty simple, right?
FINALLY, the harsh weather trends are shifting. Now is the time to pay special attention to the care of your skin and hair. Aromatherapy and body care have been dancing a synergistic waltz for more than 4,000 years. Secrets to youthful beauty, using essential oils, have been passed down from ancient Egyptian cultures, for many generations. Egyptian Queens Cleopatra and Neferttiti were extolled for their beauty and known to practice aromatherapy.
Essential oils, such as rose, jasmine and frankincense are nature’s own anti-aging ingredients. Essential oils can benefit ALL different skin and hair types; leaving you feeling and looking younger and healthier!!!
In this call, celebrated Certified Aromatherapist Monica Bickerstaff Riley will share her expertise in the following areas:
*Top 3 essential oils for long, healthy hair
*Say "Good-Bye" to Dandruff & Flaky Scalp
* The #1 essential oil that may lower DHT(hormone responsible for male and female pattern baldness) and improve hair growth
*Monica's Anti-aging "recipe" for youthful skin
*The highly acclaimed; "Healthy Hair Elixir"
*Top 3 essential oils to smooth and soothe sensitive skin
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (46 chatters)
- MarlyBird (16 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (5 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (1 chatters)
- Workforce Central (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (0 chatters)