SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have children?
Own a business?
Are you a full time student?
Are you a wife or husband?
Do you spend 75% of your life traveling?
The balancing act discussion will provide tips on how you can still maintain a healthy lifestyle and live your best life.
Have you ever fallen off of your healthy lifestyle journey, and don't know where to restart? Well this is the call for you! I will be discussing some ways to avoid getting off track, however should you stumble I have some steps to help you get back on track.
Calgary, Alberta – According to a recent survey conducted by the Ministry of Health, 85 percent of Canadian women are dissatisfied with their bodies. Historically, the most widely accepted solution to improving our health has been diets, and yet statistics show that a staggering 95 percent of all diets fail.
Diets are fundamentally about deprivation, but as we all know, when we tell ourselves we can’t have something we just want it more. This “all or nothing” approach is why diets are unsustainable and an ineffective means of reaching your long-term health goals.
Sherry Matheson is a coach, facilitator and co-founder of Ingredients for a Healthy Lifestyle, a health and wellness coaching practice dedicated to helping individuals change their mindset and behaviors to promote long-term sustainable change in their health and wellbeing.
“Everyone has their own unique recipe for a healthy life,” says Sherry. “I’m passionate about health and wellness because I truly feel we can’t be our best without it; we can’t be the best employees we want to be or the best parents we want to be.”
As health and wellness coaches, Sherry, along with her co-founder Jamie Davidoff, explore how all the areas of your life are connected to your health and well-being. Sherry and Jamie work with their clients to find the right mix of ingredients to reach their optimal health goals.
“Diets have truly failed us. We don’t feel like we can be successful with another diet,” says Sherry. “The approach Jamie and I take is completely different because we really do focus on getting rid of the dieting mentality. We teach our clients to be more mindful of what they’re eating, to listen to what their body wants and develop a better relationship with food.”
Are you ready to start your journey to "Staying Healthy" by changing your lifestyle for the good. My first guest speaker Karen Harcum MSM, CHHC, AADP will show you how to make that first step, that will lead to a committed healthy lifestyle. She is the Founder and leader of My Body Is Temple. Karen is a Certified Holistic Health Coach/Counselor. She pursued and earned a certification in nutrition from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition located in New York. Karen earned a Master’s of Science in Management focusing on leadership from Kaplan University. She now enjoys teaching health, healing and wholeness through nutrition in private, group or corporate settings. Karen, also, received a certificate in Biblical Counseling from Christian Research and Development. She believes the body, just like the mind and the spirit, is an equal leg in worship and being whole. - See more at:http://mybodyistemple.com/
http://www.hollischapmanblog.com/evmaatool/imsc/east-valley-marketing-advertising-agency/the-hollischapmanshow/ How are you eating?
Nancy Addison delivers the right recipe for healthy bodies and minds through a personal journey of discovery of what nourishes every cell, tissue, organ, and thought. Audiences are invigorated by her charismatic approach to eating healthy as they gain a real understanding that what we eat is, truly, who we are. Nancy’s clients have reversed medical conditions, lost weight, and learned how to eat energizing, healthy, fresh food.
Author of “How To Be A Healthy Vegetarian”
Co – Author of “Alive and Cooking”
Food, Health and Recipe Columnist for Celebration Magazine
Nancy is well-versed in the art of health and nutrition, having studied with world renowned Doctors and nutritionists as well as having received certification from various Institutes and Universities.
Lee Haney and I welcome Brenda Boswell, founder of the Healthy Lifestyle Showcase in Atlanta.
All too often, many people have a tendency to disregard their physical health...especially when they seem to believe the other areas of their life are going so smoothly. However, what they fail to recognize is that while an individual's social, occupational, financial, spiritual, and/or other areas might be functioning well, there are often a wide-array of health-related factors that are slowly but surely taking root within their physical infrastructure.
While a growing number of faith-based congregations are beginning to understand the relevance in seeking to help in the healing of the ENTIRE person--mind, body and soul, there is still a large number who have not effectively addressed this particular area of importance yet. Each day, week, month and year alarming numbers of people of all ages and backgounds are dying long before their appointed time. Those who don't succumb relatively quickly often suffer as a result of lingering conditions.
Brenda and her team are addresssing these concerns with the Healthy Lifestyle showcase in Atlanta, Saturday, September 14, 2013 .
Join us as we talk about how she was inspired to create this event and how you can help us spread the word about health and wellness.
SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS on FRESH MANNA OUR DAILY BREA
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives so we can be happy!
Today’s Lesson Topic: God's Pharmacy for A Healthy Lifestyle
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read and Learn more about Shalom Health and Wellness on the Oasis World Wide News Publication at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
Al Diaz and co-host Dan Tarta share their insights on "Healthy Lifestyle"
Tuesday, January 14th 10am PST
Dan Tarta is a dental surgeon from Germany, moved many years to Spain, running a successful dental clinic, catering for patients from abroad, offering dental tourism services.
Dan is still the owner of the dental clinic. But quit his job for further personal development one year ago and cure himself from ill health, too much stress, bad habits and rejuvenated through a new healthy lifestyle which he started to live. Dan has discovered himself and what happy living really means, and currently living a balanced life, listening to my inner self!
The culture of a healthy lifestyle begins at home, with healthful beliefs, rules habits and activities.
But what does this mean to you? Are you living a healthy lifestyle? I would love to hear from you before the show on how you live a healthy lifestyle. email me at kim@FitAmericanFamilies.com
Today's special guest is financial literacy and money tools expert Mr. Marcus Bynum.
I believe that everybody deserves to feel confident and secure in their tomorrow. That's why everyone needs smart financial tools and help to make it easier to build a future you can count on. We're Oneness Wellness Foundation much more than a natural health advocate we're a healthy finances and literacy services — we're your partner in tomorrow. Mind Body Family Finances Community and Planet.
3 Financial Musts for Money Management Success:
1. Protecting what you've built and the people you love is the first step in securing your tomorrow.
2. Creating your tomorrow means helping your money work for you today.
3. Save and invest wisely to live the life you want.
Ready to face your future with optimism? See video here and get more info.
Oneness Wellness Foundation
Healthy Mind Body Family Finance Community and Planet
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (6 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- in5d (0 chatters)