SORT BY Relevancy
As a new year begins, many people make resolutions to start fresh. Whether it be getting rid of junk around the house or beginning a new diet and exercise program, the milestone of a calendar change brings out the potential for a new and better you.
Dr. Hildy® welcomes two guests who specialize in cleaning house – specifically the temples that are our bodies. In the first hour of the show, the guests will be Howard Young and his daughter Lili of Veggie Family USA and Second hour, Jun Kim, Crystal Fitwell, to discuss healthy living that is possible through the simplest of ways – proper elimination, raw grains, raw vegetables and water. MORE>>>>
Energy to our cells is the most important thing for our health we can do. Our show tackles all health issues not being discussed in the main stream media. Empower yourself everyday at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern. We have listener's from all around the Planet. Australia, Malaysia, UK, India, Canada, Mexico, and the US. Come find out why.
The health of our cell's is under attack. Pulse Electro Magnetic Field Pro Michael Alpough guides you through the web of confusion, giving you important alternatives to empowering you to fully live a full healthy life! Don't miss this cutting edge show. Open your mind and the cell will follow.
Simona Goldin, the gal behind Glow30.com, She's a mom to a beautiful little girl, a wife to an awesome husband, an online entrepreneur, and most importantly, a lover of all things healthy. As someone with a severe case of Hashimoto’s Disease – a hypothyroidism condition that affects weight gain, stamina, mood & fertility – She can tell you there is sometimes no outright cure to that illness/food allergy/weight issue affecting you. Desperation led her to realize that with the help of proper nourishment, She could reduce my symptoms without overdosing on medication (which often has side-effects worse than the condition you are treated for). It took several years of personal research, many different doctors, nutritionists and even scientists, to find the tools she needed to get a grip on my health through food. It also took lots of experimenting with diets, cleanses and juice fasts to learn that most of it is total B.S.! This blog and the Glow30 Reset Program is here to support and serve you. Her team and her will do our best to provide you with the juiciest info on healthy living for women. In this inspiring conversation Simona and I discuss how moving from Lithuania to America and from America to Malaysia had an affect on her health and wellbeing and how she overcame it through diet, meditation and being at peace with yourself and deciding to love the relationship with yourself and your food.
You can learn more about her work and get her free book at Glow30.com
Enjoy your day! Please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review in Itunes by clicking here.
- David Benjamin
Will 8-glasses of water a day really get you clear skin and healthy kidneys? What's the best water strategy for athletes and nursing mothers? Does alkaline water REALLY give you an edge? Dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 to get the answers to these questions and more on our LISTENER'S CHOICE episode.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, the author of over 22 books, and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Wednesdays 9pm, join your favorite Sexperts & Healthy Living Coaches, Neek & Nelly, with Moxie Gents, moderator of the FaceBook Social Group "What Do Black Men Really Think?", Eli Isabell, as they delivering realistic, empowering solution-focused conversations in the areas of personal growth, spirituality, intimacy and healthy lifestyle strategies. The new show, Get Moxie! The Lifestyle Talk Show, offers a medley of intimate & energetic approaches to enhance your overall sense of individual and relationship well-being!
Wellness Warrior George and Co host Charissa Mayer discuss how George healed from cancer naturally. Listen as the two discuss how the products we use and the food we eat can have major impacts on ones health. George will discuss his battle with cancer and how he was able to heal himself using the Gerson Therapy and other atlernative treatments. Charissa will be talking about healthy and safe products that you and your families can use and how to avoid the dangerous ingredients that can impact your health. Join us tonight July 30th at 8:15pm for a great show.
Our guest today on The Best Years in Life Radio is Naomi Corbett Kelsall. Naomi is known as the "Produce Queen" and today we will talk about Produce as Medicine and the difference between organic and hydroponic vegetables.
I will go through recent additions to our website, and since much of the first hour of show last week was interrupted by a major storm Luella will be starting her series on all aspects of bullying and how we can handle this problem from the very beginning.
Show starts at 6:00 pm Central Time. Check your time zones.
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (Pastor, Publisher, Author and Radio Host www.ladycharmaineday.com).Taboo Talk helps individuals transform their mind, body, and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ! On this episode, Lady Charmaine Day celebrates National Minority Mental Health Month with special guest star Dr. Byron Young. Byron Young,MD hails from the Westbank of New Orleans,LA where he saw firsthand the impact of socioeconomic struggles,being raised in an impoverished urban community called Walkertown.With these dynamic experiences Dr. Young set out on a mission to become an impactful physician for the urban community,with the intent to spread healing to the people not only through medical practice but also through education and social justice efforts. Dr. Young graduated from Xavier University of Louisiana in 2006 with a BS in Biology, Tulane School of Medicine in 2010 with an M.D. and set off to the NYC to pursue psychiatry training.He did his general psychiatry training at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ and is currently in his 2nd year of training as a child and adolescent psychiatry fellow at New York Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia and Cornell Universities.Dr. Young continues with the mission of bringing emotional wellness to the entirety of the underserved urban community and beyond and has been all over the country attempting to do so. Dr. Young hopes to help reduce the stigma around mental health issues and improve the knowledge and usage of healthy coping strategies as he believes that stigma, misinformation and lack of information serve as serious barriers to the happiness of our communities. Dr. Young cites the key to his success as his relationship with The Divine and the appreciation of Creation that comes with it and for that he is thankful. Please follow Dr. Young on instagram and twitter @prodigy5002. Dr. Young's Website www.moodmagic.org
Taking another whack at the FItness & Nutrition gig. We received some good feedback, and are looking forward to learning about some good techniques and work-outs that are job related, and will help us in our daily duties.
Feel free to call in, and offer input. We like our current use of the "Around The Kitchen Table" layout. We intend on continuing this layout, and making it feel like a firehouse! We would rather talk it out like Brothers/Sisters do! Please feel free to tune in, share, and call into our admins for some input on what you do in the firehouse to keep you and your crew healthy. Help us pre-plan ourselves, and WORK HARD to keep us safe and healthy.
Ryan Provencher - Founding Partner of TacFit Firefighter
- Training Division Chief - City of Bellingham, Washington - 17 Years of Service
Christian Carson - Founding Partner of TacFit Firefighter
- Captain - City of Bellingham, Washington - 12 Years of Service
NOTE: SUAT does not intend to belittle, judge, or criticize any department's tactics, procedures, or guidelines. We're not here to bang on each other, just to learn and make ourselves better firefighters.
Life Coach, Personal Development Specialist, Author and Radio Talk-Show Host Nazim Rashid is the guest speaker today starting a new series on Improving and Repairing and Preparing for Relationships based on his book Reconnected-How To Be A Mentor To Your Child-Self. In the media reports, reality shows and among friends, you hear a great deal about weddings; the feelings; the glow, the friends, the gowns, suits, the wedding venue, the biggest diamond ring, the fun, the excitement, etc. You don’t hear anything about what it takes to have a committed, long lasting, healthy, happy marriage. You don’t hear about the joy attained from a spiritually connected relationship. You don’t hear about how commitment carries over the challenging hurdles and how loving the spirit inside connects you to each other, no matter how the exterior changes over time. You don’t hear about these things because it is not in the fun and exciting category. There are tools provided in the book Reconnected that speak to the areas of longevity, health and real bonding that is needed for a long term relationship to exist.
This week, a federal judge overturned Washington DC's 2009 gun ban saying it was unconstitutional. DC has some of the strictest (and most confusing) gun laws, but they're not without challenge. John Lott, president of Crime Prevention Research Center joins Joe to discuss the implications of this new ruling that wipes out the DC gun ban. Will we start seeing regular citizens in DC with guns holstered? Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Imagination and play are crucial in healthy child development and for a healthy mental state in adults. Playtime makes you smarter and keeps you smarter. Play helps with stress, it is important for solving problems, helps with creativity and improves relationships.
Everywhere I hear stories of playtime getting cut in school, or cutting playtime as a punishment for kids. I see adults that take life a little too serious and don't take time to play. At the same time stress levels are rising. The importance of play cannot not be underestimated. If you are looking for simple and easy ways to cultivate a healthy mental state and healthy child development and fun ways for stress reduction and relaxation, tune in today as we explore The Importance of Play.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Read more about us by clicking here. Get real information, wellness tips, health care products, and information to help inspire creativity and imagination.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- DDP Radio (44 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)