SORT BY Relevancy
Hi beautiful people we.are.back at 6-8 answering your questions.
News for the Soul Radio is the #1 Life Changing Talk Radio Show in the world accordingt to AOL & GOOGLE. NFTS IS IN ITS 18TH year of broadcasting and is syndicated on the AIR, on the WEB ... and beyond! DID YOU KNOW: News for the Soul is home to the largest and best totally free life changing audio resource on the world wide web since January 1997... ... because what you focus on expands ... SPONSOR OF THE DAY: www.SpoonbendingKit.com
In this episode, LaOta Rassoull & Asiya discuss various topics relating to energetic health and some commonly asked questions.
Topics may include:
-ENERGETIC GENDER IMBALANCE
-HOUSE & PROPERTY CLEARINGS
-CLEARING NEGATIVE FROM CHILDREN
To learn more and sign up for any of the energetic cleaning services available, please visit:
Is the mold in your house making you sick. Learn the different types of mold and symptoms of deadly mold
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..
Each week Dr. Epley, D.C., C.C.W.P, and Dr. Gofourth, D.C. will discuss current health news and noteworthy studies, and their impact on our health. Our emphysis is primarily on toxicity and deficiency and how this stress negatively effects our health. Creating sufficency and eliminating toxicity by eating well, moving well, and thinking well can reverse the negative effects of stress and can lead to a lifetime of health and wellness.
This week we will discuss new studies and articles relating to medical fraud, hospital superbugs, TB, Vitamin D, Sun Exposure, C Diff, surgery for BRCA1/BRAC2 gene mutations, gut microbes, probiotics, Autism, Health information exchanges, omega 3, fish oil, knee replacement surgery, increasing IQ, Natural foods, poor water, sanitation and hygiene in health care facilities, Zinc deficiency,
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Angelo E. Volandes. Angelo is a physician and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also the founder of Advance Care Planning Decisions, a nonprofit organization devoted to encouraging The Conversation through the use of videos. He lives outside Boston, Massachusetts. Through his vocation as a physician and the work of his nonprofit, Advanced Care Planning Decisions—which encourages The Conversation through patient videos—Volandes has dedicated his life to establishing a new standard of care. THE CONVERSATION is the essential guide that has long been missing from American medicine. It will embolden patients and inspire doctors to advocate for the choices that promote peace of mind and improve quality of life, because a life well lived deserves a good ending.
this episode Q&A includes:
• sleepless nights and menopause- nourishing adrenals with nettle infusion, stay in bed..
• distracted and emotional in menopause? ask family not to depend on you for 1 year..
• NHI's are a simple and deep way of nourishing yourself..
• successfully conceived with vitex, NHI's and animal fats at every meal..
• herbs for surgery and looking at other options..
• side effects from NHI's? drink less, rotate through all of them..
• chickweed slight blood thinner..
• poison ivy reaction or gingko reaction- osha root tincture seems to stop histamine reaction..
• clitoral tissue is non aging- calendula ointment..
• stroke victim and self care..
• eliminate heavy metals with seaweed..
• dream pillows- lavender, hops, cronewort..
MedStar Health provides interesting guests for on-air interviews. This week, in follow-up of Angelina Jolie's recent surgery, Emily Kuchinsky, MS, CGC, certified genetic counselor, MedStar Cancer Network will be on air to discuss genetic counseling - what is it? who should have it and what impact might it have on one's life.
MedStar Health is a major health organization in the Maryland/D.C. area with ten hospitals and several medical facilities. Visit the website www.medstarhealth.org for specific locations.
Join the show live via the website: www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or listen to the live show by phone at 1-661-554-9121.
Following the live show, a podcast replay is available 24/7 on the website.
March is National Start A Business Month so we're going to close out this month with open show where you can call in and get answers to your questions about starting a business.