SORT BY Relevancy
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS...TRAGIC VIOLENCE IN CALIFORNIA BRINGS MENTAL HEALTH AND GUN CONTROL BACK TO THE FOREFRONT...CAN AMERICA MOVE FORWARD ON THESE CRITICAL TOPICS?....OBAMA FOREIGN AND NATIONAL SECURITY CHALLENGES....CAN THE ADMINISTRATION GET ON TRACK?....VETERAN'S ORGANIZATIONS VERSUS N.C. REPUBLICAN SENATOR BURR AS HE QUESTIONS THE MOTIVES OF VETERAN SERVICE ORGANIZTIONS...DO THEY REALLY REPRESENT THE VETERAN COMMUNITY?...THIS AND TELL ME A STORY....THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLTICS.
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another segment of Health By Design hosted by Minister Surette Sands.
Please join us this Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a great show with our Host Denise Messenger and special guest, Ernie Vecchio. Ernie L Vecchio, author and trauma psychologist introduces new wisdom on human suffering. Spanning three decades of treating thousands of individuals undergoing severe trauma he developed Gifted Compassionate Therapy a functional analysis of soul, spirit, ego, and heart as a Human Positioning System that is intentionally guided and evolving. Born out of this work is the discovery of Type-Trait Ego Dysfunction (TTED) a precursor to personality disorder that is going undiagnosed and untreated within the culture. He is in clinical practice in West Virginia and hosts The Soul’s Intent that airs on Sedona Talk Radio on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. EST. We aim to inform and educate! You asked for it and we deliver.
In this show you’ll learn:
More about the gut and its metabolic properties.
How dieting can actually lead to increased weight gain.
Natural ways to increase gut hormones.
Background and Guest Information:
Good nutrition and high-intensity exercise are just two of a sequence of ingredients that are needed to make your body lean. There are additional ingredients, such as gut health, intestinal bacteria, biological rhythms, inflammation, the stress response, leptin signaling, and fat cell health that are essential to fine-tuning your metabolism and overcoming weight-loss resistance.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Mike Mutzel as they share information, tips, and secrets to empower your body to balance leptin and insulin levels, hack your stress response to burn more fat, heal your gut to burn more fat, and more.
Mike has a B.S. in Biology from Western Washington University and is completing his M.S. in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health, and strategies for planning your meals so that you can live your life full of energy and vitality.
MA is not CA, but this elwection at least, we get a plethora of ballot questions. In our case, the excess is four votes that qualified for Nov. 4th.
Tune in for truth and knowledge (at least in our best cuts).
Three questions have roaring proponents and opponents. Legally granting earned sick time for employees is not so controversial; in fact, doing that seems like enacting child-labor laws. The others are hot.
Question 1 is in the Taxachusetts fantasy world. It would stop the law that index gas taxes to inflation. The don't-tax-me-bro crowd really wants this.
Questino 2 would expand our low-rent nickel bottle depost to include non-carbonated water and such. The veberage folk predict the end of the world if that passes.
Question 3 would prohibit casinos in the commonwealth. The gaming (a.k.a gambl;ing) commission just awarded a license for one of three. The drama continues.
The airways are clogged. Mailers clutter doors and slots. Rhktoric is sizzling. You might not be surprised to learn that we have opinions.
Ladies! Are you ready for mental peace, emotional freedom, healthy organs, a satisfying sex life and fitness on all levels? Dial 347-850-8486 8p ET on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for Part #2 of our discussion on the path to optimal women's health Alexyss K. Tylor, Dr. Maxwell Nartey and Dr. Elizabeth Wanek.
Health BONUS: In Honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1st, we will also include the do's and dont's of vegetarianism for women. You don't want to miss this solution packed episode!
Alexyss K. Tylor of Atlanta, GA - author, minister, teacher of sexual spirituality, healthy sexuality advocate and SYMPTOMETRY healthcare advocate.
Dr. Maxwell Nartey of Chicago, IL - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, licensed symptometrist and the founder of Symptometry, known for curing women's health challenges and chronic diseases via root cause therapeuticsTM
Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of Greensboro, NC - surgeon, physician, licensed symptometrist via the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMPTOMETRY specializing in optimal health support and foundational medicine.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Listen Mr. Brett A. Scudder's presentation on The State of Mental Health in alleviating Human Suffering and Emotional Distress Today.
About the Tour.
SISFI is hosting our Suicide Awareness and Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. #OneLove
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)