SORT BY Relevancy
It’s always interesting to weigh in on the topic of health information technology (HIT). Some seem to love it, while others avoid working with HIT (or seem to think they hate it until they realize they need them to survive). Sharon Seeder, an HIT industry leader, joins the discussion shedding light on topics ranging from electronic health records (EHRs) to Big Data.
Thank you for joining me today. The Caroline Sutherland Show has moved to a new network: Healthy Life. Net.
An easy way to access my show – is to go to my home page and click on the radio show link.
I will be broadcasting at 12 noon PT/3pm ET.
Every Monday I will be interviewing fascinating guests, do spot readings for you and your family, and answer the health questions that affect us all!
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
Join healthcare experts from Xerox for a new Real Business Radio episode on Friday, December 21 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern as they share their experiences of bringing program services together with a Health Information Exchange, or HIE.
Jack Buxbaum, vice president of HIE Services, and Lou Lunetta, vice president of HIE Product Strategy, will discuss how HIEs can help you better understand, plan for and manage your member’s needs by turning health program data into actionable information.
Join Richard and his guest Dr. Dale Alverson, Medical Director, Center for Telehealth and Cybermedicine Research University of New Mexico, as they discuss the uses, challenges, and implications of Telehealth and Medicaid health care.
Topics of the discussion include:
What is really Telehealth? How would it apply to Medicaid? Where is it being used successfully in Medicaid now? What are the challenges? Where do we go from here? What impact does this have on Health Information Exchange?
What Good is life if you cannot enjoy it, and quality of health has alot to do with it. So today we talk Health and Wellness and I promaise you will enjoy the conversation
Join us for an informative show on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM Standard Pacific time and 7:00 PM Eastern Standard time. Our show guest is Dan Cleary. He is the author of the book, "Targeting Pain – A Practitioners Guide to Relief" He is an internationally recognized, certified Hypnosis Instructor and a certified Master Practitioner of NeuroLinguistic Psychology. Daniel is the founder and director of HYPNOSIS FOR HEALTH LEARNING CENTER, based in North Palm Beach, Florida. He established and serves as president of The Palm Beach Hypnosis Group. He is a regular member of the teaching faculty at many of the national and international Hypnosis conferences and has provided specialized training for Hypnotists and licensed professional therapists since 1996. We are delighted to have Dan on our show. He most certainly will teach us about how to get out of pain through hypnosis. You asked for it and we deliver!
I don't mean to sound dramatic with that episode title, but I want you to understand the importance of today's episode.
I'll be interviewing Dr. Teresa Fuller on the top 4-5 unhealthy habits that she sees in her clients - and why these habits need to be changed as soon as possible.
We can prevent childhood illness
There are so many things we do every day without even thinking about their effect - some of these things are hurting our health and they would be so easy to stop doing if we only knew!
Many of you know that I was a child with chronic illness - so I'm super stoked to be talking to Dr. Fuller about how we can start living smarter in an effort to prevent some of the painful health challenges that our children are facing these days.
Just make the change - it's worth it
Let's talk about easy changes we can make today that will make a real difference. It could be the difference between raising a child that has a chronic illness and one that thrives with energy and health to spare.
Join us on today's episode and take back your health!
Join me, Thrice, as I bringing you unbiased information in order for you to learn and evolve. Here at "Thrice's Daily Download", I will bring you latest news stories and current events about our individual lives as well as world events.
Don't miss out on topics such as; Mystery teachings and schools, Occult, Society, Politics, Health, Science, Religion, and the Earth.
Support our network by Joining our live chat and listening at
This week you will find out how eliminating wheat from our diets can prevent fat storage, shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health problems. Every day, over 200 million Americans consume food products made of wheat. As a result, over 100 million of them experience some form of adverse health effect, ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the unattractive stomach bulges that preventive cardiologist William Davis calls “wheat bellies.” According to my guest this week, Dr. Davis, excess fat has nothing to do with gluttony, sloth, or too much butter: It’s due to the whole grain wraps we eat for lunch. After witnessing over 2,000 patients regain their health after giving up wheat, Davis reached the disturbing conclusion that wheat is the single largest contributor to the nationwide obesity epidemic—and its elimination is key to dramatic weight loss and optimal health. Tune in to find out how you can transform your life without wheat.
William Davis, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the Track Your Plaque program. He lives and practice cardiology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For more information on Dr. Davis, please visit: www.WheatBellyBlog.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (51 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (0 chatters)