SORT BY Relevancy
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another segment of Health By Design hosted by Minister Surette Sands.
Dr Cliff Oliver of thecenterforbalance.net joins us to talk about the CREATIVE mind and why it is so important for our health!
Dr Oliver, a man in high demand in the holistic health sphere for his presentations and private practice, runs us through:
- What messages we can get from our body that tell us we need to be more creative
- How creativity can improve our health
- What is means to be creative and use the right-brain, and diferent ways that we can do this
- THe link between energy and health
- Ways that we can work more creativity into our own lives
Herbal Burn Care
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
If you are preparing to function as the health/medical person in your family or mutual support group, caring for burns must be part of your training. Burns are wounds. And while first degree burns (usually sunburns) can be miserable, second degree and third degree burns are serious wounds that require skilled attention ASAP. What do you do if skilled care is days away, or worse… not coming at all?
When a burn is severe, things can turn bad very quickly. Complications can include infection, sepsis, dehydration, or even a life-threatening, sudden drop in blood pressure. By blending some advanced first aid with easy-to-make herbal medicines, you will know how to respond in a safe and appropriate manner.
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Your host, VIYAHTA and co-host RAPHA will share their personal journey from dis-ease to wellness and consciousness. You'll gain knowledge about the most important foods and herbs and the emotions (energy-in-motion) that will keep you sick and tired. VIYAHTA draws on her experience as a Certified Life Coach and over 20 years in the Holistic Health field. The female and male energies/voices will help you gain balance in your life and keep you inspired.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know, let go & let God, enjoy each day to the fullest, you get what you put into your life...
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com & SpiritofAmericaMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona – headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ explores England.
- Electronica pop artist and sci-fi fashionista Aradia will discuss her upcoming new album 'Citizen of Earth’.
- TV host, journalist and filmmaker Angela Sun releases her documentary ‘Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch’.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will explain the health benefits of Wild Yam.
- Artist Victoria Chick discusses how America’s Wild & Scenic Rivers were depicted in 19th & 20th century art.
- Randall Nelson & Gen Grosse – Yuma International Airport in Yuma, AZ ‘Gateway to the Southwest’
This is the place where real people have real life conversation. We call it Silent WordsUnleashed please join us. I promise you will walk away thinking different. We do radio the way we do radio. #silentWordsUnleashed
Join DurDanah, Bro Star and special guests as we discuss the plight and path of black economics and what we should do to gain control of "Black Dollars" WHY we spend - HOW we spend - WHERE we spend AND WHAT black dollars are spent on . . . this is a very serious topic and the HOT TOPIC of the "conscious community" today.
ARE WE FINALLY WAKING UP TO WHAT IS TRULY HAPPENING IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY? ARE WE TOO LATE? Let's talk about it . . . but THEN - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
CALL IN LIVE 646-654-2178 - LOG IN www.blogtalkradio.com\krownknowledgeradio -- Click "FOLLOW" on the show page to be notified of up-coming shows.
ALSO CHECK OUT THE ARCHEIVED SHOW - BLACK WEALTHY MIND on the KROWN show page.
PEACE FROM GODDESS!!!!!
A teaching on the trilogy of Health Living. The importance of having a healthy mind, and also the importance of eating right, to maintain a healthy body. Scriptures are cited to reinforce the point. With the proliferation of diseases, the importance of having our Spirit tuned up is paramount.
In continuing with the series of the North American Sasquatch Researcher, Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio will be interviewing Kenny Joholske from the state of Maryland.Kenneth Joholske is a native of Collage Park, Md and raised in Montgomery County Maryland. At a young age Kenny became fascinated with Bigfoot after reading Ivan Sanderson book: Abominable Snowman, Legend Comes to Life. After graduating from University of Maryland in 1994 with a degree in Anthropology, he began working in the field of Native American Health Care creating culturally appropriate models of HIV/ AIDS prevention for Urban Native Two -Spirit ( GLBT)populations. In 1996 Kenny joined the staff of the Biomedical Research Clinical Center Library at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland where he provided research data for clinical trials and other health related research on going at the Clinical Center. His academic work in Native American studies deepened his interest in Sasquatch related research. Kenny has researched extensively the relationship of Sasquatch as it relates to the religious and social ritual of tribes in North America.He also has an ongoing interest and research into the possible social organization of the Sasquatch and the cultural attributes that may be displayed. Kenny enjoys music and studied classical piano for over 20 years and loves the study of world music. He is currently studying the Turkish language and culture. Join us for a very educational and interesting show with Kenny Jolhoske.
Come join Albert Hernandez, The Untamed Chef, for another Foodie Adventure!
I live for GOD I believe that my talent is cooking.., at least that's what I have been told.
My mission is to Cook the best for the best while utilizing local and seasonal ingredients with love, and my GOD given talent and passion for Great Food.
I am a private and personal chef specializing in Southwestern Nouvelle fusion cuisine.... I am available for caterings, Demo's, and cooking you the best and most personal meal you have ever had.... I do all my own Ice creams, confections and all of my food is 100 % quality, from the care of the ingredients to the final preperation and taste... all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Albert's Guest tonight!
Chef Christopher Coombs
Owner/Executive Chef of Boston Chops, Deuxave, and dbar Boston
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (132 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (65 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (53 chatters)
- Ms Blue (44 chatters)
- NTEB (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)