SORT BY Relevancy
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon and her health and fitness guests as we broadcast, live on Saturday, May 31, 2014 for a special extended radio show, 9 - 11 a.m. from Celebration Church in Columbia, MD. It's the Men's Health and Fitness Fest.
The live broadcast, Pt. 2, will begin at 10 a.m.
Please join us. This will be your opportunity for you to call into the studio and speak with nutritional coaches, acupuncturists, dentists, doctors and nurses. Professionals will also be sharing beauty and grooming tips.
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments: 347-945-7433.
WE WILL BE HAVING OUR GUEST HOST JAYMON WALKER BACK LIVE ON THE AIR!!!! TUNE IN FOR A AMAZING SHOW ON HEALTH AND FITNESS, AND WHAT TIPS YOU CAN USE TO CREATE A BETTER YOU!!! YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW, IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH YOUR WEIGHT OR YOU YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAINTAIN THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU!!!!! TUNE IN MEMEORIAL DAY NIGHT AT 8PM!!!
for more information go to www.StarkTraining.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This month's episode of Stark Naked Radio focuses on fat loss strategies. And, this is not a plan to eat less and exercise more.
There are 5 critical areas for focusing your fat loss energy:
Detoxification and fat loss
Best nutrition for fat loss
Exercise for fat loss
Best Fat Loss Supplements
Recovery and stress management for fat loss
Miss one, and you won't get to where you want to be with your health and fitness goals.
If you're over 50, some say you're "over the hill." Others say "50 is the new 30.'" But turning 50 doesn't have to be the end of being fit and energetic. Although it may take some patience, you can be slim, sleek and foxy into your mature years.
Many difficulties of aging are linked to an inactive lifestyle. And while your chronological age may be 55, your biological age can be 35 — if you follow a consistent exercise program.
The American Association of Retired Persons points out that after the age of 50, you lose muscle mass at the rate of about half a pound per year.
Kathleen Trotter has been a personal Trainer and pilates equipment specialist for almost twelve years. She is the featured personal trainer in The Globe and Mail's online 'Fitness Basic' series, and writes two weekly pieces for the Globe.
We are joined by Kathleen to share the secrets on health and life after 50. Be a part of the conversation with Nicki Anderson LIVE on Wednesday, February 19th @ 7PM EST at BEYONDtheCheers on blogtalkradio. Dial-in TOLL FREE 1-877-357-2448 in Canada and United States to ask a question, or email in advance.
in Self Help
How much do you know about your fitness level? Did you know no matter how poor your current level of fitness, you can start an exercise routine and become fitter and healthier in short period of time?
Knowing the facts, can help you take the right steps toward a healthier/ fitter you.
Did you know by adding small movements into your daily routine you can increase your level of health and wellbeing?
How much do you know about food toxicology? My guest Dr. Judy Staveley will answer some of these questions. Dr. Judy Staveley is a Professor and a triathlete. She teaches at several colleges in the Maryland area. She serves as a spokeswoman and advocate for several biological, health medicine and forensic science organizations. Additionally, as a triathlete, and National Health/Fitness Specialist she assists in several
Community programs to initiative “health in youth sports” and is part of the USA Swimming, USA hockey and USAT organizations. Dr. Judy is the CEO of The Platform Magazine. Dr. Staveley completed her doctoral in Health Psychology and continued to pursue her career in teaching Biological Sciences and Health Psychology.
For more information go to:
The better we feel the more likely we are to succeed. Personal and professional factors in our lives may cause stress and fatigue that can derail our fitness goals. Getting people back on track, Clint Fuqua designs unique health and fitness plans tailored to individual needs. Healthier people with more energy can be more successful at work and home.
Questions covered on this show:
How did you come to the decision to be a professional health nutrition and exercise speaker? What are your philosophies about fitness and nutrition and how can we identify our own? Why do so many people fail in fitness training, and are there common factors you notice? Why is customized personal training a key factor to success in reaching our fitness goals? Clint Fuqua is an accomplished Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer with over two decades of experience and specialized training in all areas of health, nutrition, and exercise. Clint has worked with several Junior High, High School, Collegiate, and Professional athletes in sports ranging from Basket Ball to MMA and many people just wanting to improve their health so they can live a long and quality filled life. Clint has published “Personal Health Care Reform”, the first in a series of books to help everyone learn how to care for their health. Website: www.clintfuqua.com
Sponsor: Nick Augustine PR - Keeping your marketing machine moving so you can focus on work.
Host : Joi Hall
Guest: Traci Lynn Franco - Fitness / Health / Lifestyle Coach
About Joi Hall
Joi Hall is the founder and CEO of "Empowered By Joi". She is a self empowerment youth activist / motivational speaker who has appeared on The Mike and Juliet Fox Morning Show, several radio talk shows including The Sheryl Lee Ralph DIVA TALK Radio Show, and and has spoken at church organizations, youth events, Universities, and various organizations.
Manage Your Health and Fitness Goals. How to Live a Healthy and Fit Lifestyle. Our guests include a registered nurse, a CPR trainer and a fitness instructor/coach.
Transform Your Life-Be the Best YOU is a Motivational and Inspirational self-empowering show that provide expert and practical advice, tools and strategies for transforming and enhancing your life for personal growth and success
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (0 chatters)