SORT BY Relevancy
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she hosts podcaster Jimmy Moore about his new book Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL is Wrong with my Cholesterol?
You can learn more about Jimmy's book at www.cholesterolclarity.com.
Get Evelyne's 5 top tips to elevate your energy at www.healthcoachsd.com.
Showtime: Tuesday, Sept 17, 2013 at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Jimmy Moore, host of the widely popular Livin' La Vida Low Carb Show, returns to Dr. Lo radio to discuss his brand new book Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL is Wrong With my Numbers?
In this show, we'll discuss:
• Why high cholesterol/dietary fat may not really kill you
• What actually contributes to high cholesterol
• and more!
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine
in Weight Loss
Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University loses loses 27 pounds eating nothing but Twinkies, Nutty bars and Powdered donuts in just 10 weeks. After eating highly processed and refined treats like this every 3 hours, his "bad" cholesterol, or LDL, dropped 20 percent and his "good" cholesterol, or HDL, increased by 20 percent. He reduced the level of triglycerides, which are a form of fat, by 39 percent. Mark knows nutrition and this conversation is going to bring clarity to the ease of losing weight and keeping it off.
The Get Better Wellness Radio Show with host, Erin Chamerlik, The Real Food Revivalist.
Larry Kaskel, MD board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Lipidology with 25 years of experience, discusses truths about cholesterol, LDL and HDL. Does raising HDL have any benefit? What are the side-effects seen with cholesterol-lowering drugs and do they have any benefit? How do diet and lifestyle factors play a role. Can we reverse type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity?
Visit GetBetterWellness.com to learn more.
Erin offers a 4-DVD series taught before a live audience. You will learn to sort through the conflicting and confusing messages about nutrition. Science-based, straight-talkin' host, Erin Chamerlik is the Real Food Revivalist.
Read the success stories HERE and join the Real Food Revival!
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. James Duke will be discussing herbistatins – herbal alternatives to synthetic statins using wholesome foods that lower the bad LDL cholesterol and raise the good HDL with fewer negative side effects.
James A. Duke, PhD, held several posts in his more than three decades with the US Department of Agriculture including chief of the Medicinal Plant Resources Laboratory. He also developed the phytochemical and ethnobotanical databases at the USDA. He is the author of more than 30 texts and popular books, including the The Green Pharmacy and Handbook of Medicinal Herbs, and is on the board of advisors for Prevention.
Healthy Food #1: Lemons
Why They're Healthy:
-- Just one lemon has more than 100 percent of your daily intake of vitamin C, which may help increase "good" HDL cholesterol levels and strengthen bones.
-- Citrus flavonoids found in lemons may help inhibit the growth of cancer cells and act as an anti-inflammatory.
Add a slice of lemon to your green tea. One study found that citrus increases your body's ability to absorb the antioxidants in the tea by about 80 percent.
Dr. Steven Masley visits the show to discuss his new book, The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up: A Breakthrough Medical Plan to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease.
Topic will include:
* Crucial tests for heart disease that your doctor isn’t running.
* Why not all HDL is good for you.
* How being overweight does not always mean “at-risk”.
* Why “payment” is an essential part of the cure.
Learn more about Dr. Masley at www.drmasley.com.
Guest hosted by Evelyne Lambrecht of www.elevateyourenergy.com.
There's GOOD, there's BAD and there's UGLY. And, many want to know what they can do to get rid of the BAD. Hear what can sweep away excess fat and cholesterol in the blood and carry it back to the liver, preventing plaque build-up - exercise is very effective, but these 7 foods can also do wonders!
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Jimmy Moore, author of Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL is Wrong with My Numbers, joins us to reveal the truth about cholesterol and heart disease. Topics will include how low-fat diets CAUSE heart disease, why triglycerides are a much more important marker than cholesterol, what your thyroid and immune system could have to do with elevated cholesterol levels, and a lot more! Visit Jimmy’s blog at www.livinlavidalowcarb.com Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- John Baptist (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (3 chatters)
- Carole Gold (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WTF With Kenitra JoDee (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)