SORT BY Relevancy
Over the past seven years the American Candomble Church and Carlos Montenegro have been the target of a series of vicious hate crimes that have gone unsolved. Recently the American Candomble Church was given testimony by a member of the terrorist group and the riddle of "who done it" has been solved, for the church but not by authorities who may be hiding the attackers because of their involvement. The story of the Santeria Mafia is now unfolding and a secret and very dark underworld of illegal dealings, prostitution houses, money laundering and drug sales all in the name of God...... Join me for this very special show tomorrow night as we discover the forbidden sin in the devil's garden....
Hate crimes occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group. Under this definition, unlawful acts committed against groups such as race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation garner stricter penalties than unlawful acts not motivated by bias against certain groups. The boundaries of what constitutes a “hate crime” are often blurry and vary from state to state. Are hate crimes a necessity in today’s cult
Around midnight of Friday, May 17 2013, 32 year old Mark Carson and a friend was enjoying a evening on the town in New York's Greenwich Village area where he was repeatedly harassed verbally by a total stranger and his two friends who had followed them for quite some time after the slurs began about their sexual preference.
Carson and his friend were dressed in tank tops and cut off shorts and boots.
They shouted phrases like" "Look at these faggots! What are you gay wrestlers?"
They exchanged words but Carson's friend thought that it would be a better idea just to leave it alone and walk away.
The knuckleheads continued their harassment by calling them "faggot and queer!"
The bigoted predator who is an ex-con, named Elliot Morales, then asked the duo if they "wanted to die here?" One of the two who accompanied Morales got scared and ran off right before a silver Taurus .38 caliber revolver was pulled out to shoot Mark Carson in the face.
The cowardly Morales ran away as Carson collapsed to the pavement.
After being spotted not too far from the scene of the murder and arrested, Elliot Morales lay on the pavement himself in handcuffs and had the nerve to laugh and scream out: "Yeah, I shot him in the head!"
Morales is held without bail on charges of second-degree murder as a hate crime, menacing and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon.
My question to all who are listening is have we become too tolerant of hate crimes such as these?
Hate crimes are unacceptable no matter WHO is the victim!
Nora Lease knows alot about life. As the mother of eleven children, ages 1- 21, she knows children are truly a blessing even in the case of rape. But to her horror even family didn't quite see her pregnancy from rape that way, though they do now. Here her story and please retell it so it doesn't happen again. Nora's daughter Katy will also join us to share her side of the hate against her. These stories need to be told but rarely do. It is my passion that every story be told and ha
Tonight on LateNightLesbians, we are discussing corrective rape and hate crimes in the United States. This is a very heavy topic, and I'm sure you have something to say about it.Your hosts Mimi and Shante are hear to ask you questions, and invite you to ask some of your own. Don't be silent on topics like this..let your voice be heard!! Showtimes: 7P.8C.10E Call in at: 347..857.2089 and press 1 or tune in here!
Listen up as guest host Meta Goforth-Zinn interviews lgbt liaison of the Phoenix Police Tambra Williams about hate crimes and victim rights here in Phoenix. Find out what the process of classifying and investigating a hate crime is like as well as the protections of lgbt victims in Phoenix.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on the value of a central purpose, self-confidence at work, keeping secrets for competitive advantage, hate crime laws, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio. Question 1: What is the meaning and value of a central purpose? Question 2: How can a person gain the self-confidence required to ask for a promotion at work? Question 3: Is it wrong to protect my competitive advantage in a sport by refusing to share information? Question 4: Are hate crime laws just? To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page. For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (348 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (6 chatters)
- YusefEL (6 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (4 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (4 chatters)
- FRNARadio (4 chatters)
- House Valerian (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- allietheissshow (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- hornet85 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (0 chatters)