SORT BY Relevancy
Click on the BlogTalkRadio URL below to join with Host: Dr. Pamela Sanders Ellis
Harambee Conference, LLC.
Join us…..Today, Friday, July 2nd at 12 Noon to 1:00 PM in a discussion of Independence Day and
Senator Robert C. Byrd of West Virginia, the Man and the Legacy.
Call-in Number for legacy live comments:
Join with Host Dr. Pamela Ellis at 12:00 Noon for a discussion on Technology in Education-Volume 1. How is technology transforming learning in the 21st Century? How will various social groups fare in a digitally divided world? 12:30 PM,Meanings and Issues of Citizenship – Volume 1
What does it mean to be a citizen of the United States and Internationally? Who qualifies for citizenship status in the United States?
Join with Host Dr. Pamela Ellis for a discussion of the National Employment Situation - Gender, Race, Ethnicity - Employment Pathways. Also, Guest, Ms. Kristen Loken, a participant with an Interfaith Peace Builders Delegation will emphasis the importance of international relations.
Join with Host Dr. Pamela Ellis at 12:00 Noon for a discussion on Technology in Education-Volume 2. How is technology transforming learning in the 21st Century? How will various social groups fare in a digitally divided world? 12:30 PM,Meanings and Issues of Citizenship – Volume 2. What does it mean to be a citizen of the United States and Internationally? Who qualifies for citizenship status in the United States?
1. What is the legacy, i.e. mind, body, soul, finances and environment that you are passing on to the next generation of American and global citizens?
2. How are you enhancing a quality of life for youth in our community and world, as well as for yourself and others?
3. What are your thoughts, feelings, and actions on these issues and more?….
1. Marriage Discussion with Host, Dr. Pamela Ellis and Guests Lenora Hammett, Financial Planner and Cassandra Beverley, Attorney
2. International Issue with David Hosey, National Media Coordinator for the US Campaign to end the Israeli Occupation: What are the implications for Palestinians, the US, and International Relations as a result of the attack by Israel on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza?
This radio show will feature a discussion about “the recently released report of
the Online Safety and Technology Working Group (OSTWG), "Youth Safety on a Living Internet.”
OSTWG — a congressionally-mandated blue ribbon working group—analyzed the state of online child safety and offered policymakers and parents a wide array of recommendations for how to keep kids safe and secure in today's "always-on," interconnected world.”
v Internet Safety Education – cyberbullying, predators, social media websites
v Parental Controls and Child Protection Technology
v Child ography – sexting, transmitting illegal images
v Data Retention – identity theft
What can parents, families, and educators do to enhance safety in the current online technology environment?
What role should community groups, government, and the business community play in addressing issues of safety and technology?
The HC Update connects you with topics and material that contribute to the affairs of the African Centered community. Today we are providing you with some insights and connections to what we at the Harambee Connection are doing. You are invited to be a part of our monthly online newsletter ( Visions & Victories: Voices from the World African Community , you invited to connect not just as a viewer but as a writer, author, poet, contributor to the world African voices. Contact us at TheHCVoice@gmail.com to find out more information about the newsletter, or comment about our site.
School is back in session for children andtheir families across America. Many parents are not empowered to support thier children's success in education. The Sankofa Educational Alliance is hosting the 2013 National Harambee Education Summit in Washington D.C September 19-21.
Please join Denise Bolds, MSW of Black Motherhood Empowerment and special guest Dr. Carole A. Cobb, Executive Director of the Sankofa Educational Alliance as we discuss this empowerment opportunity for both students and parents alike.
Why is Education important now more than ever? What can parents do to empower healthy learning? Get answers on this show.
Get Ready to Be Empowered!
The Beauty, Purpose and Power of Afrikan Rhythm and Dance on the Harambee Connection.
This will be an introductory broadcast for The Harambee Connection Network.
You will be introduced to your Hosts Bro Amenseph and Bro Mxolisi, as they share with you the vision of The Harambee Connection (Part 1 of 3 ); They will be discussing the principles of Maat and the Nguzo Saba as the means used to Connect with you, families, organizations, community organizers and more... As we "Pull Together" for the Liberation and Empowerment as a Conscious people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Ron Reck (12 chatters)
- Justice Lab (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (2 chatters)
- Lebal Drocer (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)