SORT BY Relevancy
The holidays can be a joyous and festive time, but there are pressures that come with family and social gatherings, entertaining, and juggling a busy calendar.
These events and stressors can be big triggers for the sober merry-maker!
Join us as we discuss the anxieties and triggers to watch for and the methods to avoid minefields and old habits, defuse tension, and enjoy the holidays to their fullest potential. A sober holiday is a happy holiday. Let's prepare for the festive season together!
in Self Help
Dr. LaSharnda creates a blueprint that you can use to help you live happy. She understands that it is easy to allow your life's decisions to live happy to default to the regular, everyday, mundane habits. However, she helps you see how you can decide to live a life of purpose that brings joy and happiness. Join her today at 5pm CST.
Welcome to THE BLINDSIDE PODCAST were myself FN Ronnie and my co-host Sean Lobins were we discuss the very good, the very bad, and the ungodly ugly in the realm of TV, MOVIES, ANIME, AND OF COURSE PRO WRESTLING.
In today episode we will be review the 1996 adam sandler classic Happy gilmore about A rejected hockey player puts his skills to the golf course to save his grandmother's house. On the side of wrestling we will be review the PPV that started to relaunch and rebirth of ECW. ECW ONE NIGHT STAND 2006 were the main event was john cean vs RVD. So join us at 7:30pm and enjoy.
The latest poll on happy/unhappy places lists New York City at the top of the heap. Why? Your host, "The Voice", considers some of the possibilities that make folks less than enamored of life in "The Big Apple." Apparently living in "The Capital of the World" can have some baggage. Ya think? Oh, and there's some other topics,too, that may elicit a few quick comments. Like President Obama addressing the issue of Black identity. And there's always stuff in todays' paper.
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with four guys, Ted Hicks, Todd Vandenberg, Lee Vowell and Murph, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Sunday at 7 pm ET. And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.
Matty P's Radio Happy Hour is back with a can't miss show with 3 AMAZING LIVE guests from all corners of the entertainment world.
FARRAH ABRAHAM RETURNS!!! It's been over a year since we last chatted with the former "Teen Mom" star turned #1 Best Selling Author...and in that time, she has been ranked the #1 most searched Reality Star on the internet, wrote the new Erotic Novel "Celebrity Sex Tape: In the Making," announced the opening of her restaurant & now has a line of*ahem" adult toys. It's never a dull moment when we speak with FARRAH ABRAHAM!
SHANE "HURRICANE" HELMS- One of the most colorful characters in WWE History, he held the WWE Tag Team, Cruiserweight, European & Hardcore Championships....and he continues to impress on the independent circuit...so, stand back! there's a hurricane coming through- and he's LIVE!
ROSE CHIAUZZI- She starred in one of the shows the gang has talked about a lot in the past "MTV's Catfish" and was Playboy Miss Social August 2012. And now she speaks to America's favorite interviewer and online dater- TEN MINUTE TIA LIVE on the Happy Hour!
PLUS- MARK E. Will be reporting LIVE from the floor at the San Diego Comic Con!
All this and so much more...as always we are LIVE and will be taking your calls- 323-792-2992.
Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter- @mattypradioshow
Check out the website for all up to date info mattypradiohappyhour.com
in Self Help
We can't teach happiness. We can't make other people happy. We can't force people to be happy. We can't even create happiness by giving them material things. We certainly can't make someone else happy by giving up things in our own lives. In the process of attempting to make others happy, we deny ourselves the infinite joys of life. Happiness is our own responsibility. Each and every one of us chooses whether or not we are happy or unhappy. We've all known people who have almost everything money can buy and still they are miserable.
Happy people have goals, dreams, desires, wants, and needs. They develop an attitude of "happy." This is done through their self-talk. They chose to deliberately and consciously talk to themselves in a positive manner.
When we talk to ourselves in a positive manner, we are taking steps toward everything we desire in life --- successful relationships, financial freedom, material possessions, happiness, and self-confidence. So how do you do it? How can you be happy and passionate every day when you are dealing with the stresses of life?
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, as she shares tips and techniques for making yourself happy and staying that way.
Live From The LIving Room, Direct From The Dining Room!
Jonna Kay is a Medium and Health Intuitive. She will give you messages from your loved ones and do a Chakra Scan to see what is going on with you.
Jonna Kay will talk about controversial subjects up on occasion, talk about the latest in the news or celebrity gossip as well. NOTHING is off limits for Jonna Kay.
Call Jonna each weekday morning at 8:00 am to get a reading!
We're back for another exciting end of week show. Have a wide variety of topics to talk about today.
1. An anti-semitic cupcake van in NYC
2. Top 26 SciFi novels which changed everything
3. New mother gets a boob job because it helps her raise child better
4. Google wants to map your body
5. And Stephen A Smith is an idiot
And much...much more?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (36 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- righteoushustle (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Nu Blak Order Bpc Radio (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)