SORT BY Relevancy
Father's Day might remind many women of how much they've missed out on bonding with their own fathers and how their own children may fall prey to the same generational curse as their parents did. Because of this, many women have began a tradition of telling each other happy Father's Day. Many of us try to play the role of both in the absence of the father. This isn't a day to bash men, but a day dedicated to healing for women and encouragment for fathers who have been handicapped of true fatherhood as a result of their own abandonment by their dads. Let's stop pointing fingers being bitter and allow healing to begin. Let's celebrate the men who have found what a father should be thru redemption by Jesus Christ . And encourage those that are still on the path to balance as a father . Gods word tells us to speak those things that be not as though they are. Ladies it's beneficial to us, the kids and the fathers by doing this. And by allowing the relationship with our Heavenly Father to be the blue print for earthly fathers. Satan doesn't need our help beating them down for there mistakes as fathers. But The Lord is pleased when we pray for those who remain in bondage.
join us Sunday night at 10p cst & be sure to share with your Facebook and Twitter friends. If you're a father then call in and share your thoughts on fatherhood and give encouragement to others.
It is June 15, 2014 Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers!
Why should we appreciate the position of fatherhood?
Why does God hold the man in high reverance?
The position of mother is highly honored but the position of father should be even more honored and respected.
All fathers accross the globe should be more honored today for he is made in the image of God Himself and has been given a great job in protecting what God has given him called his family. The family is in the care of the father/husband/man. Honor the position today!
This week marks our annual celebration of fathers. Fathers day is our time to recognize all the hard work that men put in to take care of our kids, wives and mentees.
Well over the course of a couple generations, the role of the father has "changed". Much of that is a result of men who have not adequately done their jobs in serving as the patriarchs of their families. Whether by choice or by force, there are more people who have stories of dads who were absent in their lives.
This somehow has grown into, conversations about who to honor on Fathers Day. Should dads still be honored if they aren't always around? Should single moms be honored on Fathers Day? If the kids of single moms wanted to honor them on Fathers Day, should moms discourage them? We'll discuss on this episode of #LFCRadio.
This episode is all about Dad! This episode is all about Dad! Pardon me.That just felt so nice, I had to say it twice! Any man with children is going to want to tune in and get ALL the appreciation you deserve! Everyone else is going to want to tune in just to hear exactly what goes into being a father, and exactly how big a sacrifice and continuous act of love being a father is!
Owner & Founder of Real Believers Entertainment, Edgar Alexander Jr. Takes a few moments of wishing all the Fathers, Happy Fathers Day. Plus a few upcoming projects, involving Real Believers Entertainment Radio Show Programs. Be sure to tune in. Thank you!
We invite you to join Truth and Guidance Ministries on Thursday night @ 8pm for our Fathers Day special, as we pat tribute to all fathers both pass and present. We welcome all testimonials comments and shoutouts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (20 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (15 chatters)
- MABIM (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (13 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (9 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- In Todays America (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)