SORT BY Relevancy
Is happness the purpose of life? We are told this is our destiny. But it is elusive. Life just keeps getting in the way with circumstances, issues, problems, financial woes and pressures, etc.
It stresses us out, too. We are told if we can't get into the happiness circle, we are not positive enough, it is our karma, it is our fault... Really?!
Our institutions support the pursuit of happiness, but is this misdirection and disinformation with a glowing spin? Is happiness a goal or an inherent aspect of self being set set free? In other words, is happiness an effect of 'getting SELFGnosis under your belt', a natural Flow that is a spill-over of connection with Who I AM ?
Join us, Sharon Quinn and Will Gable
Informative, real and frank discussions about topics that affect the Alcoholic. We do not speak for AA as a whole but with a members eye view. Some of our topics will include:: The History of AA, the 12 Steps, The Traditions, The Promises, The Big Book, the Washingtonian Society, The Oxford Group, What is a Sponsor, How do you know if you are an Alcoholic, anonymity and a Big Book Study Guide. Join us as we grow in our fellowship One Day at a Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Carlotta Chatwood (8 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (3 chatters)
- Callywood (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- sports smack down (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)