SORT BY Relevancy
I don't know how people are making the comparison between Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson as if they are the same. Nobody with some good damn sense will think that a person who abuses a child should get a pass. There is a difference between child abuse and whooping that ass. An ass whooping has never hurt a child in the long run and I will happily defend a parent's right to do so. We will be discussing this topic plus more incompentence in Washington DC
Reading an excerpt
Tell us about your book
What motivates your writing.
Making writing a career
Coming up with story ideas
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Stacy Pendarvis, MSW, MA, from Florida, an instructor for "Darkness to Light" and a specialist in child safety and abuse prevention. The Program Director for the Monique Burr Foundation for Children, Stacy is a social worker and educator with two Masters degrees from East Carolina University, and twenty years experience in the child welfare and prevention field. As a consultant in North Carolina, Stacy developed an online Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse curriculum for Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina and helped organizations and communities develop prevention initiatives utilizing programs such as Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect, Internet Safety, and Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children. She has also held Social Work and Psychology adjunct faculty positions at several Universities in North Carolina and Florida. Stacy’s role at the Monique Burr Foundation for Children is to oversee all program efforts related to the MBF Child Safety Matters™ and Darkness to Light Stewards of Children programs, and all prevention related activities. Her work includes topic research and resource development, curriculum design and updates, and facilitator training. Stacy also provides community awareness events and professional development trainings. She lives in the Jacksonville area with her husband and three daughters.
This show is to help people pray and find answers and solutions to every perplexity and problems that they have. Healing of mind, body and spirit can only come through Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior and by studying the Bible. By beholding Jesus, we become change.
A so called minister says we should not criticze Joel Osteen because he is a "soldier for Christ." However if we examine the doctrine of Joel Osteen, we will see by his fruit (character, lifestyle) that he is not a saved Holy Ghost filled pastor! In addition, the sodomite and lesbain coalition led by Obama the Beast continues to attack the Christian church. Saints of God we must unite and fight the forces of evil, so please follow Prophet Walker as he follows God Almighty Jesus Christ!
Ministry Website: http://lighthouseoffaith.net/
The Men's Let's Talk (MLT) Internet Radio Program is excited about having Apostle Stanley Williams on the program.
Dr. Williams is married to Apostle Bethtina Williams who both have powerful ministries in the Lord. Apostle Stanley Williams is the founder of Lighthouse of Faith Community Church located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Website: http://lighthouseoffaith.net/. Both Apostle Stanley and Apostle Bethtina are the senior pastors of the Lighthouse of Faith Community Church.
Apostle Stanley Williams will be discussing what is on his heart and some of the key topics that are affecting today's men, women and the family. Apostle Williams will be sharing words of empowerment, a word from the LORD and ways to break through during tough times.
MLT is excited to have Apostle Stanley Williams leading us, both Men, Women and the Family, to better living and a better relationships with God.
Please welcome the man of GOD, Apostle Stanley Williams to the MLT world wide online radio network. Thank you and be blessed of the LORD!!
REBROADCAST TODAY, SAT. 3:30 PM PST. 213 943 3630, OR LINK BELOW:
Kris and his wife, Monica, lost their son, Ty, The grief process was a hard one for them, almost causing them to split, but their faith brought them through the darkest hours of their lives, and today they have two beautiful daughters, and a happy marriage. Listen as you hear the process they went through to come out on the other side, and the lessons they learned.
Join Dave Nassaney, The Caregiver's Caregiver, author of numerous articles and books, speaker, life coach, and radio talk-show host for caregivers who are burned out, but his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene. His latest book that he is now working on is entitled: The Caregiver's Caregiver, A Guide to Avoiding Burnout. It is designed to teach caregivers who are taking care of their loved ones (due to an illness or disability) how to take care of themselves FIRST. If they don't learn this, they will likely suffer burnout and become as helpless as the person they are caring for. Tune in every Wednesday at noon, PST, (Re-Broadcast Saturdays at 3:30pm PST) for interviews with experts in the caregiving field, as they discuss topics of great interest to caregivers, which will help them avoid burnout. The call in number to listen is (213) 943 3630. Recorded podcasts after interview date can be heard on: www.DaveTheCaregiversCaregiver.com
The closer and the comic is back talking everything sports and sports entertainment
NFL Roger Goodell finally spoke to the media the fans and the world How do you think he did?
MLB playoff race and the captains final days
NFL picks and predictions for week 3
Mark Discusses Contact Report. 136 President Reagan, AL ASNAM EARTH QUAKE, Universal Consciousness, Mount Vesuvius, Child Sex Abuse
149. It will be expressed worldwide that the lesser of two evils must be chosen; therefore, the current President Carter will not hold his position any longer.
150. For this reason, the next great man of the United States of America will be President Ronald Reagan.
151. A man who will cause everything to align through his upcoming actions, allowing the old prophecies to be fulfilled, from which it will slowly yet surely result that everything will begin to expand on the Earth for the preparation of a worldwide war.
152. The new president will be aggressive and eager to solve all problems through the use of military force and new armaments.
153. This in contrast to his predecessor, who is likewise unsuitable, however, in his present position, as the new president will also be, who already exhibits some radical and extreme characteristics.
154. Contrary to the erroneous opinion of the U.S. and the worldwide population, Reagan does not represent the lesser evil but rather the larger, as the Earth people will find out.
155. In general, it can be said that very great errors are committed in regards to earthly presidential elections in the fact that after 2, 3, or 4 years, a new presidency is always sought, and then, a new president is determined for a country.
Almost all teens get acne. It happens when an oily substance called sebum clogs pores.
Pimples usually pop up on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne isn't a serious health risk, though severe acne can cause permanent scars. Acne can also damage self-esteem.
It is not clear why some people are more prone to acne than others. The exact cause of acne is not known, but hormones called androgens can play a role. Androgens increase in both boys and girls during puberty. Androgens make the skin's oil glands get larger and make more sebum. Androgens also can increase because of hormonal changes related to pregnancy or starting or stopping birth control pills.
Genetics may also matter. If your parents had acne, you may have inherited that tendency.
Some medications (for example, epilepsy medication, prednisone, androgens taken as medicine, and lithium) can cause acne.
Cosmetics that have a greasy consistency may also clog pores. Water-based products are less likely to cause acne than oil-based makeup.
Other things that can make acne worse include:
Friction caused by leaning on or rubbing the skin; harsh scrubbing
Picking or squeezing blemishes
Pressure from bike helmets, backpacks, or tight collars
Changing hormone levels in adolescent girls and adult women two to seven days before the start of the menstrual period
Health in your Hands: Essential oils that can help Sleep Disorders
All stress-related conditions, including insomnia, respond well to aromatherapy.
How to use essential oils
For skin application the essential oil must be diluted in a vegetable carrier oil such as cold-pressed sunflower oil or sweet almond oil. Use 7 -10 drops of essential oil to 25ml (five teaspoons) of carrier oil for adults, 3-5 drops for children under seven and 1-3 drops for children under the age of three. Do not use essential oils on newborn babies.
Any oil can be used in the bath. Add 5-10 drops for adults, 3-5 drops for children over two, and only one drop of a very gentle oil such as chamomile or lavender for younger children.
Inhalation is also effective. Put one or two drops of a relaxing oil onto a handkerchief and tuck it inside your pillow to help you sleep.
A combination of essential oils may be used.
Essential Oils for Sleep
A relaxing bath with essential oils of Roman camomile and geranium will help a person to unwind before sleep. A glass of camomile tea will complete the process.
A relaxant effect may be provided by oils of camomile, lavender, neroli, rose, and marjoram. Add a few drops to your bathwater or sprinkle a few drops on a handkerchief and inhale.
The following essential oils may be useful for management of sleep.
Benzoin (Styrax benzoin)
Useful for: Insomnia, anxiety.
Caution: Can cause dermatitis in some people.
Jasmine (Jasminum officinalis)
Jasmine is relaxing and soothing, antidepressant, sedative, aphrodisiac, and expectorant. It is non-toxic, and non-irritant.
Useful for: Insomnia, depression, apathy, nervous exhaustion, stress, catarrh, breathing difficulties.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (18 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (16 chatters)
- OCG (14 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (10 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (5 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Hello World0 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- NFL PODCAST (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Marques Show (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (0 chatters)
- Brooke Lovestone (0 chatters)