SORT BY Relevancy
New York Times best-selling author Laura Munson (This Is Not The Story You Think It Is: A Memoir of Unlikely Happiness) joins host Michele Rosenthal to speak about how you can end pain and suffering after trauma. It is possible to access strength, courage and resilience. Munson will share her incredible story of successfully reclaiming her right to happiness.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
in Self Help
Wearing a Blue Ribbon is the symbol of Child Abuse Awareness! Millions of abuse victims (men and women) hide the story of their experience well into adulthood. A huge number continue to suffer from pain, anger, fear, shame and embarrassment for decades. Most will agree their traumas have resulted in an inability to trust, make good decisions and have healthy relationships. But giving up the secret is often how recovery begins, one survivor talking to another. Join Bill Murray and his co-hosts, panelists and guests, many of them abuse survivors, others supporters and friends, for an informed discussion of the many important issues that surround child abuse. Anonymous calls and chat room participation are encouraged. ~~ Please see our web site at: www.NAASCA.org
in Self Help
Change your thoughts right now and you will change your life Now! Begin today to live your life in total fulfillment. You are the creator of your world! You are the Master Controller of your destiny! Rise up Now and release the imprisoned power, prosperity, splendor and greatness that lies within you. No matter what happened in the past you have the ability to change it in your NOW. Decide today, right Now, to live your life to the fullest. Live a fully, golden life, NOW!
The Sisters Chat team, Dawn Stovall, Sharon Hoggard, LCSW Jannie Robinson and Norfolk State University political science professor Carol Pretlow discuss what's trending in the news and in social media including domestic abuse; the NFL cases and the rise in the number of women speaking about their own Intimate Partner Violence (IPV); the pro-democracy demonstrations in China; the White House security breach and more. Join us at 6 p.m. for refreshing, candid and upbeat discussions on topics in the headlines. Join us on the chat or listen in at 914-338-1541. Our team will offer a different perspective on the things happening in our region, across the country and around the globe. You won't want to miss this episode
in Self Help
They use to say 1 in 3 will get cancer in our lifetime, today they say it’s 1 in 2. I find too many of us are complacent about those odds, believing not much can be done to change what we collectively believe is an inevitable fact of American life. Cancer, we're told, is random, it's genetic, and sooner or later, it's going to get us. But the truth is, a cancer diagnosis doesn't have to be a 50/50 proposition. In fact, what if you could “up the odds” to nearly 100% - a 100% chance you WON'T end up with cancer?
My guest tonight is Dr. Michael Gonzalez. Dr. Michael is a Professor at the Nutrition Program, School of Public Health Medical Sciences Campus, at the University of Puerto Rico. He has obtained several research awards for his work on Nutrition and Cancer. He is currently Co- Director of RECNAC II project, and Research Director of the “InBioMed Project Initiative”.. where he is the leader along with Dr. Massari in the development of non-toxic chemotherapy treatments for cancer. http://www.conem.org/people/gonzalezbio/
Connie Rogers is a Certified Health Coach, Founder & Owner of Bite Size Pieces, where she has the experience of working with people to improve their energy, work thru depression & cancer, get a grip on emotions & cravings, work thru stress and add in self care to their daily routine. She is an expert in toxins that can affect our metabolic, endocrine and skin health. You can reach her at www.bitesizepieces.net
In this show you’ll learn:
More about the gut and its metabolic properties.
How dieting can actually lead to increased weight gain.
Natural ways to increase gut hormones.
Background and Guest Information:
Good nutrition and high-intensity exercise are just two of a sequence of ingredients that are needed to make your body lean. There are additional ingredients, such as gut health, intestinal bacteria, biological rhythms, inflammation, the stress response, leptin signaling, and fat cell health that are essential to fine-tuning your metabolism and overcoming weight-loss resistance.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Mike Mutzel as they share information, tips, and secrets to empower your body to balance leptin and insulin levels, hack your stress response to burn more fat, heal your gut to burn more fat, and more.
Mike has a B.S. in Biology from Western Washington University and is completing his M.S. in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health, and strategies for planning your meals so that you can live your life full of energy and vitality.
in Self Help
The Fabulous Life of a Fierce, Fit Wife!
Tune in to R.E.A.L. Single Wives Radio as Koereyelle and guest host Lakia Brandenburg, The Wife Coach discuss the latest in Entertainment and Celeb news. Our featured guest is happy wife and Lifestyle Coach Bo Talley! Plus, don't miss a Single Wives Weekend sneak peek with Master Herbalist Jerri Evans of TurningNatural.com! And don't miss our Behind the Brand segment sharing secrets of success at 6:45!
Dr. Marilou McIntyre is an author, past life connector, and fear buster. She helps those suffering from irrational fears to mend the past so they can overcome their fears and live happy, healthy, successful lives. Her books, Fast Road to Happiness: Journey into Now, Life is Forever-Get Used to It, and The Forever Principles: Listening to an Angel Voice in My Head, assist you on the spiritual path and provide roadmaps to enjoy your life forever. http://mariloumcintyre.com/
1) Why is it so important to fight for your marriage? Ps 127:1, Eph 5:25
2) Are all marriages of God and honorable in his sight? Heb 13:4
3) Why is it so important for the believing spouse to show much love to the unbelieving spouse? I Peter 3:1,2
This week, dating and relationship coach and founder of Dating with Dignity, Marni Battista returns to Guy's Guy Radio! With over 25 years of personal relationship and dating experience, Marni is not your mother, best friend or therapist—she provides support and guideance as you embark on one of the most important, fulfilling adventures in your life.
Join Robert Manni, author of The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love as we discuss life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to Guy's Guy Radio on iTunes!
Buy The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love now!
Life Coach, Personal Development Specialist, Author and Radio Talk-Show Host Nazim Rashid is the guest speaker today continuing his series on Improving, Repairing and Preparing for Relationships based on his book Reconnected-How To Be A Mentor To Your Child-Self. In the media reports, reality shows and among friends, you hear a great deal about weddings; the feelings; the glow, the friends, the gowns, suits, the wedding venue, the biggest diamond ring, the fun, the excitement, etc. You don’t hear anything about what it takes to have a committed, long lasting, healthy, happy marriage. You don’t hear about the joy attained from a spiritually connected relationship. You don’t hear about how commitment carries over the challenging hurdles and how loving the spirit inside connects you to each other, no matter how the exterior changes over time. You don’t hear about these things because it is not in the fun and exciting category. There are tools provided in the book Reconnected that speak to the areas of longevity, health and real bonding that is needed for a long term relationship to exist. Today Nazim will talk about addictions as it relates to healthy marriages. www.cloudsofabundance.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (251 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (35 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- John Baptist (28 chatters)
- Channel Panel (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (0 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (0 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)