SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, Steven Meador joins the program to chat about the wild games in College Football on Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening! We will also play an interview that I had the chance to record with, late model driver and K&N Pro Series West driver, Hannah Newhouse. Updates from #49ers/#Rams game as well top headlines as we are LIVE!
Me Like Bees - Indie Alternative Rock band from Joplin,MO....New album "The Ides" out now..Heading out on tour next week with Never Shout Never & Hayley Kiyoko on the Mid Winter's Nights Dream Acoustic Tour...Check out their video for The Ides out now...Check out their music, videos & tour dates @ www.facebook.com/melikebees
Hannah Gill - Singer/Songwriter from Easton,MD...New EP "I Feel Awake" out now..Check out her new video for "I Feel Awake" Out now...See her live on March 4th in New York @ Bowery Electric & March 28th in Easton,MD @ Avalon Theatre..Check out her music & more @ www.facebook.com/HannahGillMusic
Night Argent - Pop/Alternative band from Pasco,WA...New single "Nothing More Beautiful" out now...Playing Vans Warped Tour 2015(6/20-6/28, 8/1-8/8)...Check out their music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/NightArgent
Northern National - Alternative/Pop Rock band from Dallas,TX...Debut album "Young & In Love" out now...Just played a private show @ TCU w/ Echosmith...Check out their music, videos, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/NorthernNational
Pop Art Painter, Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes filmmaker Lana Read and Actress Hannah Foureman of the new Romantic Comedy Fully Functional.
Fully Functional follows the journey of Rita. A quirky, hopeful romantic who longs for companionship and true love. Her journey leads her to an unlikely source of love, one she had never considered in her past.
This episode is Sponsored by Garrnet Films
Listen 24/7 to Hannah Kuhns and Addy talking about growing up in a military family, with Dads who were Deployed when they were young.
Hannah: Because of the brave choice my father made and continues to make to this day, I've been the proud daughter of an American soldier for my entire life.
Adalaide "Addy" Mayer: "I don't remember much of how he was prior to deployment. I was 5 when he deployed, 6 when he returned state side but I was 7 when he was finally able to come home." Please SHARE
More Details: http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/february-2015/article/listen-to-teens-hannah-kuhns-and-adalaide-addy-mayer-talk-about-growing-up-in-a-military-family-with-deployments
Lekenya talks her relationship with he mother, and her relationship with her ex-husband
Tamika Newhouse is a self-published bestselling author who founded Delphine Publications, at the age of 21. In 2011 her company Delphine Publications won an African American Literary Award for Best Anthology as well as Tamika won for the second time Self Published Author of the Year. She was also nominated by the National Women in Business Association for the 2011 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award. In 2013 she was honored with the Author of Distinction E. Lynn Harris Award. Her latest award for the 2013 African American Literary Award for self published author of the year. Along with Delphine Publications, Tamika is the founder and President of African Americans on the Move Book Club (AAMBC) – an online book club and radio show catering to avid readers across the nation. She is also CEO of Obsessive Soul Media
I was born and raised in Nassau, The Bahamas. My husband kidnapped me eleven years ago, just kidding - I came willingly, and brought me to the Washington, DC metro area where I now live with our three young children a son and two daughters. My husband and I have our own business that I do all of the admin and bookkeeping for. I also provide admin and bookkeeping services to another small business. I graduated in 2011 from Midland Lutheran University with a BFA degree in Creative Writing.
The Dating Game is an anthology of the hush and lows of dating in the millennium. The book will have you cheering, laughing, and crying out loud.
Lakeny talks about being angry, abused, and depressed
LaKenya continues to talk about her marriage and divorce from her high school boyfriend, also talks about a secret that haunted her for years as a teenager.
The PGA Tour concluded its West Coast Swing and now is headed East. Co-hosts Fred Altvater and Carlos Torres will take The Practice Range, and recap all the highlights of the West Coast Swing, preview the Florida Swing and give an outlook looking ahead to the Masters.
On The Par-5 News presented by United Golf Network, they’ll discuss Davis Love III will have a very busy schedule the next couple of years, teenagers are dominating ladies golf, St Andrews is rebuilding the Hell Bunker, the R&A is embracing the ladies, Top Golf is sweeping the nation and William Morris and IMG buying Sports Management.
The Very Important Guest (VIG) of the Week will be Geoff Shackleford, Contributing writer to Golf World & Golf Digest and also to Golf Channel's Morning Drive every Monday.
Tamika Newhouse is a self-published bestselling author who founded Delphine Publications, at the age of 21; Tamika appeared on various bestseller lists and won Self Published Author of the Year at the 2009 African American Literary Awards only 9 months after her debut novel. In 2010 she was inducted into Who’s who in Black San Antonio.
LaShanta Charles In high school, she began letting her classmates read the short stories that she would write and based off of their feedback, her passion for writing pushed her to become a published author. She published her debut novel, Lovely Lies, in 2013
Tiss Devane Her first love is fiction. Her passion for storytelling can be traced back to the often funny but always captivating stories she heard while growing up which ignited her imagination and sparked her creativity.
Jamie Dossie: Growing up where people didn’t express their dreams she shied away from telling people that she wanted to be a Well-known Published Author someday. She has written two books with one on its way of being published called “Double Back”.
Stacey Covington has written multiple manuals and training guides. However, it was her love for literature that led her to pin several short stories and three fictional novels. Her first published and well received novel, The Knife in My Back, was released by Delphine Publications November 2012.
On this special edition of Free for All Friday, our guest is Dave Burchett who is the author of the new book Stay: Lessons My Dogs Taught Me about Life, Loss and Grace.
You’ll be enthralled by this story of a man and his lovable Labrador retriever, Hannah, and what their canine friendship can show us about life, grace, and long walks in the park.
Hannah was Dave’s best friend. He couldn’t imagine starting a day without her tail wagging an energetic greeting, her body wiggling with sheer gratitude when her food dish was filled, and her unbridled enthusiasm for tennis balls. (How she fit three tennis balls in her mouth at once he’ll never know.)
So when Dave first learned of Hannah’s cancer diagnosis, he decided to take whatever time he had left with Hannah to cherish the moments and capture his thoughts in a journal. As he wrote about his canine friend, he soon realized that Hannah was an able (and furry) mentor of faith, grace, kindness, and forgiveness.
You won’t want to miss this heartwarming tale of a dog who knew how to live . . . and showed her owner how.
Today's episode is sponsored in part by The Chronopticus Chronicles.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (12 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Local Live Music (8 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)