SORT BY Relevancy
Panel discussion of who shot first Han Solo or Gredo? We have heard what Han Solo feels, but how about the actor who portrayed Gredo, why has no one ever asked him, Screw what George Lucas thinks, screw what Harrison Ford thinks lets find out what really happened.
Stay tuned for the possible conclusion of the universe as we know it, more Han Solo vs Greido and what that means to you, a possible secret society? Connection with Lemur takeover, find out
When you first commit to the whole concept of entrepreneurship, starting a solo practice, you are simultaneously ecstatic and frantic and giddy and fretful. Once the decision is made, though, it seems you can't get started soon enough. You want to realize your dreams of self-employment, the autonomy, and the flexibility.
However, once the euphoria fades, how do you stay the course and realize your dreams? Learn some tips and tricks to help you navigate the dips and valleys known as solo practice which will be an eventuality for the majority of lawyers at some point in their professional lives.
Susan Cartier Liebel is the Founder and CEO of Solo Practice University® (solopracticeuniversity.com), the only online educational and professional networking community for lawyers and law students who want to create and grow their solo or small firm practices.
Susan is a coach/consultant for solos, entrepreneur mentor for LawWithoutWalls.org, member of the advisory board for the innovative Suffolk School of Law - Institute on Law Practice Technology and Innovation, an attorney who started her own practice right out of law school, adjunct professor at Quinnipiac University School of Law for eight years teaching law students how to open their own practices, frequent speaker, and columnist for LawyersUSA Weekly, Connecticut Law Tribune, The Complete Lawyer, and Law.com. She's contributed to numerous legal publications and books offering both practical knowledge and inspiration.
Today's guest Sam is the owner of Sam Rafoss Consulting located in Calgary Alberta Canada. She’s a business trainer for holistic entrepreneurs. She help those holistic entrepreneurs that are gifted healers who get overwhelmed, confused and exhausted with the business of marketing your business and end up wasting time and money on ineffective methods.
She has been an entrepreneur for over 10 years while raising children and juggling other types of full and part-time employment while building her own small businesses.
She has invested time and money to learn and implement the best strategies for success.
Sam is going to be giving you three tips, tools, and/or techniques to help you create a marketing plan for your solo business regradless of what business you are in.
You don't want to miss this 30 minute jammed packed show that will offer some valuable information you'll be able to apply immediately.
Remember it's about Your Dreams, Your Passion, Your Life and YOU have the POWER within to work at what you love.
COPD IS A SERIOUS LUNG DISEASE THAT AFFECTS AN ESTIMATED 24 MILLION AMERICANS. NOW, A NEW, NATIONAL SURVEY OF COPD PATIENTS AND PHYSICIANS REVEALS MANY PATIENTS RISK NEEDLESS HOSPITALIZATION BECAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION THEY NEED TO CONTROL FLARE-UPS.
A LEADING COPD EXPERT WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, DR. MEILAN HAN, AND THE DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION WITH THE COPD FOUNDATION, SCOTT CERRETA, JOIN US TODAY TO DISCUSS THE SURVEY FINDINGS.
Listen to Life Lessons are learn:
1. WHAT EXACTLY IS COPD AND WHAT ARE FLARE-UPS? (DR. HAN)
2. CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THE COPE SURVEY? (SCOTT CERRETA)
3. WHAT WERE THE MOST INTERESTING RESULTS?
4. WHAT DO THESE FINDINGS MEAN FOR COPD DOCTORS AND PATIENTS?
MeiLan Han, M.D., M.S. is a board-certified pulmonologist and Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan Health System, Medical Director of the Women's Respiratory Health Program, and Co-Director of Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully Yours Greeting Cards and Journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for specials.
Coaches usually work alone. Most coaches don't get paid sick days or paid vacation. As a solo business owner it can be daunting to think about the responsibility of everything, but you never feel it quite so accutely as you do when there is a crisis is your life that takes time away from your practice.
Sometimes you can plan for it, sometimes you can't.
Today we are going to talk about Lisa's recent experience managing, and sometimes not managing, her practice through a car accident and a subsequent surgery. We will talk about how to build a practice that can support you through transition and how to take the pressure off of taking care of yourself.
Join myself and previous guest Fiona Bain as we give you tips, tools, and direction on how to prepare your vision plan for your business.
As you are getting ready to transition from where you are now into entrepreneurship it would be best to start with a great vision plan and have it written/typed out and keep it in front of you so you’ll have something concrete to follow.
Lack of planning and vision will cost you in the long run. The way to avoid this cost is to create your plan ahead of time which will allow you to tweak as you go forward in creating a healthy business. Fiona helps those that are transitioning from the military into their next career. She’s a certified transition coach who specialized in working with men and women in transition. She especially enjoys working with military members help them sort out their options, determine their goals, and develop the next steps.
I help those that are 18-24 months away from transitioning out of the military want into entrepreneurship. With Fiona and my expertise on transitioning you will leave this show with YOUR plan to start the process.
Remember it’s about Your Dreams, Your Passion, Your Life.
RJ’s a city boy with swamp water in his veins, a profound disappointment to his parents, and the banjo-wielding front man of the blues rock show band Dance Hall Pimps. RJ’s Americana solo project fuses moody dark troubadour, classic smoky jazz, blues, and rock—taking him back to the days of playing music in bad places and sometimes fighting his way out of there. His unconventional use of plectrum banjo caught the attention of Deering Banjo Company, which included him among Deering’s sponsored artists.In 2009, RJ launched his first band the Dance Hall Pimps, who were quickly approached by two record labels. In 2012, the Dance Hall Pimps released their debut LP, Beast for Love, on Lakeshore Records. RJ and the Dance Hall Pimps recently released their second LP The Dead Don’t Walk—which dropped November 5, 2013 (Growling Moon Records).John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard) asked RJ to write the title track to his horror/comedy “SMOTHERED”. Six Dance Hall Pimps tracks are also on the soundtrack.RJ is currently working on his solo album, due out in 2014. There’s talk of him going to New Orleans to make the record.
C'mon y'all...join me tonight at 8pm CDT (9E/6P) for a little chat on lots of stuff.
Your plants need it...have you ever considered f**king your plant?
Online ...3 sites to enhance your geekness experience
Busey-ism of the week (acronym for you proper folk)...FAITH
Hobby Lobby and US Bank...do employers have too much authority?
New music by my great-niece, singer and songwriter, Auty Faulkner. Her single "Bad News" can be seen/heard at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7tVb41irho and you can follower her on Facebook here...https://www.facebook.com/moosebutter22
Announcing next week's guest...NuLuv Jones (PTSD survivor and Single Mom of triplets)
And some random stuff...
Call in to talk to me...646-915-8605 and let's chat!! I really want to know how you feel and what's going on in your mind!!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Sedona Connection (500 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- John Baptist (112 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Hex Education (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (11 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (11 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Littany (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- DLFootball (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- The Spiritual Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Stack Off (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- illblogradio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (0 chatters)