SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for A Kind Voice on Movies' first ever double episode!
On the first half of our show, we will talk to Paul Mariano about his documentary "Being George Clooney" that profiles the men who dub George Clooney's voice for distribution in other countries. Please visit their Kickstarter Campaign to learn more.
On the second half, we will be talking to Valerie Landsburg best known as her role as Doris Schwartz on the 1980's television show FAME. She will be discussing the new movie she is directing called "Offer & Compromise" a comedy starring Tom Cavanagh, Constance Zimmer, Frances Fisher, French Stewart, Haaz Sleiman & Casey Abrams. Check out the video on their Kickstarter Campaign.
Hosted by William Battle
1. According to CNN, Saudi Arabia has pledged $3 billion to the Lebanese Army to strengthen its capabilities. Lebanon’s President Gen. Michel Sleiman said the money will allow the army to buy weapons from France, and he expressed gratitude to Saudi Arabia saying that “the Saudi aid to the Lebanese Army is the largest in the history of Lebanon."
2. According to Reuters and the Jerusalem Post, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his cabinet that the rocket fire from Lebanon into Israel early Sunday morning was a double war crime because it endangered innocent civilians on both sides of the border.
3. According to The Associated Press, authorities in El Salvador evacuated an area around the Cha-parra-stique volcano after the peak shot a cloud of gas and ash about 3 miles into the air on Sunday.
4. According to Israel National News, Israeli President Shimon Peres has stated there is no way to separate Judaism from the state of Israel.
5. According to The New York Times, computers have entered the age when they are able to learn from their own mistakes, a development that is about to turn the digital world on its head.
The Bible says in Matthew 16:27: "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from George Eldon Ladd. He said: "Nowhere is salvation conceived of as a flight from history as in Greek thought; it is always the coming of God to man in history. Man does not ascend to God; God descends to man."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.