SORT BY Relevancy
Monogamous, Open, and Poly OH MY! 6PM PST Enjoy enlightenment, conversation, and awareness about the different style of relationships on tonight’s Relax, Let Go BE with Charles. What are the pros and cons of each. Can you be spiritual and religious and be truly Mind, Body and Spirit all or any of them? How and why partners and potential partners need deep discussion, understanding and agreement. Open discussions, experiences, and struggles from listeners will be very welcome. Listeners can join in share their questions, stories, struggles, and experiences. Those logged into BlogTalk Radio will as well be able to participate in a live chat during the show! You can listen live, and if you choose you can join in the conversation by calling (646)-721-9527. www.RelaxLetGoBE.com click the Mic on the top of the home page.http://www.blogtalkradio.com/relaxletgobe You can access podcast of all The Relax, Let Go, BE with Charles shows using the same links when the show is not live.
Lady Marni Ali presents CHURCH IN THE RAW BIBLE STUDY! NOW Every Wednesday @8pm!!!! Part Two teaching on THE END TIMES with Bishop E. Charles Connor, a global pastor and the Director of Foreign Evangelism for the Church of God In Christ. He has been a pastor for 25+ years. He attended University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.and has taught on the subject of "End Times" for 20 years. Get your pen, pad and bible ready cause you're in for an intensive teaching on Where we are biblically, where we're headed, what's to come and how we can avoid certain tragedy. Be Blessed
Dr. Alice M. Millsap, owner of ASAP Counseling Services, Missouri City, Texas, obtained her Bachelor of Science in Biblical Counseling from College of Biblical Studies in Houston, Texas, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Alice is a licensed and ordained minister and an active Member of Word of Restoration International Church, Dr. Charles E. Perry, Jr., and Lady Charlette Perry are her Spiritual Leaders. Alice has been married for 36 years to her loving and supportive husband, Charles Millsap. S
Dr. Alice M. Millsap shares bits and pieces of her life in this candid book as she embraces her journey to healing and restoration after living and being exposed to severe hardship in a dysfunctional family. After being disinherited by her father, what she thought was a journal to help her through the process, became “Disinherited! Daddy, How Could You?” So many daughters are living with baggage of rejection and carrying that baggage into other relationships.
Vanessa A. Fleeton is a woman of purpose, first-time author, motivational speaker, radio personality and entrepreneur. As President of VAF Inspires, Vanessa motivates women of all ages and cultures to push through the obstacles of life and pursue their God-given purpose.
Her purpose manifested from the pain she experienced in early childhood. Born to a teenage mother and absentee father, she struggled with where she belonged. As a result of her being freed by God from her tumultuous childhood and young adult lifestyle, she now has a heart to serve those with low self-esteem, abandonment issues and the shame of past mistakes.
in Self Help
Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, talks about handling the challenges of life.
There is no such thing as a life without challenge. We live in a world that is governed by natural laws, one of which is The Law of Polarity. According to this law “both sides” – the positive and negative (and everything in between) – exists in everyone’s life. Join Beverly as she discusses how using “mind over matter” to handle life’s challenges -- whether they are physical disabilities or traumatic events – can be a source of strength, growth, and fulfillment. During this fascinating program, you will also hear about some amazing people who use “mind over matter” to transform their lives, in spite of, or perhaps because of, their huge challenges!
Join Destiny Empowerment Hour Radio's Host Cherise L. Riley as she sits down with Writer, Director and Producer Arthur Jordan-Mohammad to discuss his upcoming movie release Carter High!
Arthur is a rare breed of filmmaker who integrates every element into the art and science of cinematography. He studied Cinema at Southern Methodist University. He won best short film for "C'Ya" in the Dallas Black Film Festival and the 21st Annual Scottsdale Film Festival.
Arthur's first feature "Solitaire", also won best film in the Dallas Black Film Festival, and went on to be distributed by Maverick Entertainment. Arthur has had to learn just about every facet of making a film, from writing, shooting, editing, directing, scoring, and producing.
The multi-talented award-winning director was recently honored as a writer for his screenplay, Carter High, at the 2009 Cinema City International Film Festival’sScreenwriter Awards, in Los Angeles. Carter High is the long awaited true story of the 1988 Carter High Cowboys, the most feared high school football team in Texas state history. It is the Carter High story that inspired Friday Night Lights. Arthur's second feature, Black Angels, the story of a private child support agency that believes in collecting payment by any means necessary, received a second place award in the Dallas Black Film Festival and received distribution through Wells Go, USA.
On this episode of Jazz Sessions we debut a single from Gospel Jazz Balladeer Robert E. Person's new album "Love Divine". Also,music you'll hear the music of David P. Stevens, Anita Baker, Dianne Reeves, Abbey Lincoln, Terell Stafford, and more.
Spirit Watch Radio on LiveParanormal.com
Guest Eric Charles
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (1 chatters)