SORT BY Relevancy
How is the Buckeye Firearms Association protecting gun rights in Ohio? What key legislation is in the works? What dangers do 2A proponents face?
Join hosts Bill Yarbrough and Scott Pettigrew as they welcome Jim Irvine, President of the Buckeye Firearms Association.
NJ is home to some of the strictest gun control laws in the country.
Scott Bach, Executive Director of the Association of NJ Rifle and Pistol Clubs (the NJ arm of the NRA) and member of the NRA Board of Directors, will join us to discuss the future of gun rights in NJ and what law abiding gun owners can expect in the next legislative cycle.
As we have seen in NJ, the knee-jerk response to violence was to introduce 85 new pieces of gun control legislation in 2013. The ANJRPC was able to stop 70 of them in the legislative process. 15 went to the Governor’s desk. 10 of those were neutralized by gun owner efforts and the Governor signed them. Of the remaining 5, the Governor signed 2 and vetoed the 3 worst.
Since the recent elections maintained the status quo in the NJ State Legislature, will law abiding citizens face another round of gun grabbing legislation?
Join us to learn more about the future of gun rights in NJ.
Facebook Twitter Website
I was kicked out of a Catholic Thrift Shop in St. George, Utah - for open carrying my .45. This opened up a can of worms related to religion, guns, and "rights."
On this show I'll share some of these issues + comments that I received from fellow open carriers.
http://www.opencarry.org/ (Utah forum)
My youtube explaining what transpired at the Catholic thrift shop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubPWtYruLU
Stefan Molyneux' youtube - imo - the BEST argument for gun "rights" on the web! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFMUeUErYVg
Join Doctor Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. in the 2nd half of the show, as they discuss another excuse given for the Hep B vaccine at birth; a parody article on the Age of Autism website about a vaccine for dandruff; the actual prevalence of Guillain Barre Syndrome resulting from flu vaccines compared to the official claimed risk; how health authorities change labels to control public perception on vaccines and other medical issues; a county in California that is experiencing some of the state's worst pertussis outbreak despite having one of the state's highest vaccination rates at about 95%; how it is assumed that the "answer" to infectious disease is always a vaccine; how members of Congress refused to read Robert Kennedy, Jr.'s book about the science on thimerosal, calling it "junk science"; how the increasing use of influenza vaccines has led to, among other things, "early onset Alzheimer's Disease"; how the definition of vaccine success has changed over time to accommodate vaccine failure; documented instances in which recipients of the MMR vaccines developed 2 or even all 3 of the diseases from the vaccine; how deaths from the small pox vaccine were in one instance 100 times greater than what vaccine recipients were told; whether or not cases of a disease in vaccine recipients are actually milder because of the vaccine, as many are told by health authorities; whether or not vitamin K shots at birth are really necessary, and when it's best to circumcise a child with that in mind; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss the phrase, "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"; when and why people should step outside of their "comfort zone" to talk about alternative vaccine issues; new Gardasil vaccine recommendations for newborns (?!); what vaccine package inserts say about vaccines for pregnant women, and how that contrasts with doctors' vaccine recommendations for pregnant women; a British Medical Journal article claiming that doctors' delayed prescribing of antibiotics for bacterial infections resulted in fewer people taking antibiotics with no difference in outcomes; research suggesting that oral and injected polio vaccines should both be given to children to maximize protection against polio; the difficulty of getting vaccine exemptions for nursing school; the reversal in liberal thinking from 50 years ago with respect to government involvement in our personal lives; the current policy change of recommending more vaccines for pregnant women; the possibile use of vaccines for population or fertility control; a recent anthrax exposure to CDC scientists and staff members at a CDC biolab; and more!
Host Dave Bourne and co host Pete Murtha will discuss the natural right to self defense and to own a firearm. The agenda of billionaires like Bloomberg and others that feel they have the right to limit and control... what you can possess and what you can use to defend yourself. As well as the stockpiling and arming or various federal agencies whose main function is not law enforcement. And how the "anti gun" people seem to be fine with the police and the state arming to the teeth but want to take away guns for people that aren't in the government.
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government mafia that rules only by threat of force without concent. I support consentual voluntary relationships. I don't want someone else to represent me, when I know what's best for me and can represent myself. I am not a republican, I am not a democrat. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative. I will not allow you to define me, or force me to join one of your gangs. I am an individual and I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation as all human beings have a right to freedom and liberty. I will stand up to government oppression and do what I can to educate the public on the illusion and or lack of true freedom in America.
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, joined by Analytical Chemist Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. in the last 1/3 of the show, as they discuss the level of mercury in influenza vaccines compared to that of fish and EPA maximum limits for drinking water; the passing of Dr. Anthony J. Morris at age 95, former chief vaccine officer for the Bureau of Biological Standards with NIH and later the FDA, who was fired for saying that flu vaccines were ineffective; whether or not we still have a government of, by and for the people; some of the key talking points about vaccines generally, and in particular, the many serious problems with te Hepatitis B vaccines for newborn infants; recent outbreaks of Ebola in West African countries, and research supporting the proposition that the virus was man-made; the difference between claimed and actual reasons for the increasing cost of vaccines; a recent polio outbreak in Pakistan; who the real clients of regulatory agencies are; how studies finding no problems with vaccines manage to arrive at their invented conclusions; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss a Natural News article referring to Vaccine Spectrum Disorder; how medical statistics are manipulated to hide problems with pharmaceutical products, or to support misleading conclusions favoring them; why today's Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case isn't likely to impact vaccine religious exemptions in the workplace; misunderstandings about a recent New York federal court that ruled that there is no Constitutional right to a vaccine religious exemption; a British Medical Journel study that found that 20% of vaccinated children had coughs and tested positive for pertussis, and the surprising conclusion of the researchers; why Dr. Eisenstein says you're better off going to chiropractor or naturopathic physician than a medical doctor; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss whether or not families should openly discuss their alternative vaccine views; a New York court case about whether it is unconstitutional for a school to exclude unvaccinated children with religious exemptions during a local outbreak; a 1987 New York federal case in which the court ruled that one needn't be a member of an organized religions to qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; when being a vegan may qualify as a protected religious belief; whether or not a Rastafarian may qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; whether you should name your religion in a statement of religious beliefs opposed to immunizations; the difference between the theological and legal aspects of a vaccine religious exemption; whether or not it's dangerous to have a home birth; why British pharmaceutical players recently argued for Vitamin D supplements to be licensed and available by prescription only; severval possible ways that vaccines may cause autism, including due to tylenol given to children immediately after being vaccinated; why medicated people may be spreading illnesses; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss two other vaccine radio shows; a nurse's answer of "that's just the way we do it" in response to a mother's question about the reason for giving a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine; a state supreme court's ruling in favor of a mother with religious objections to the Gardasil vaccine; the effect of past vaccines on a person's legal right to exercise a vaccine religious exemption; why a claim that the IRS lost two years of an IRS official's emails is aburd, and how politicians' lies in general, including those who have promoted vaccines, may be their ultimate undoing; a new study headed up by Brian Hooker, Ph.D., which documents malfeasance in the CDC's studies of thimerosal-containing vaccines--what one co-author in the study called "criminal"; a New Jersey court case in which a nurse won the right to unemployment when fired for refusing a flu vaccine for secular reasons; Dr. Suzanne Humphries' critique of a study claiming that a vaccine received during pregancy can later protect the infant from pertussis; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and call-in guest Dr. Paul King, Ph.D., as they discuss why so few medical doctors' grown children are choosing to become medical doctors, when in year past, the majority of medical students had a parent of close relative who was a medical doctor; government and industry plans to expand the administering of influenza vaccines beyond healthcare professionals to adults in other professions; the lack of logic in a well-known vaccine advocate's assertions about anti-vaccine people; one primary reason why some babies are frequently ill while others are perfectly healthy and rarely ill; two recent studies showing harm from the thimerosal in vaccines, including how even very low levels of thimerosal damages the immune system, how thimerosal affects males disproportionately, and how mice given vaccines develop autism-like illnesses; a study that found that children 6-15 yrs olds have more than 3 time the rate of flu-like illnesses when they've been vaccinated with the influenza vaccine; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss a common mistake many people make with religious exemptions, a movie star's comments about vaccines and autism, vaccine trolls on the Internet, vaccine bills around the country, chiropractors' vaccine awareness, the claim by doctors that some serious vaccine reactions are "normal," the influence of pharmaceutical funding on medical schools, the top selling vaccines internationally, how giving a vaccine to a newborn baby for a sexually transmitted disease (Hep B) is "just the way it is" to some hospital nurses, how a lack of compassion and empathy can help some people rise to positions of power and influence, how getting natural mumps as a child protects against cancer later in life, how most childhood infectious disease decline preceded vaccines, how it may be easier for new parents today to see the problems with vaccines than it was for parents in prior generations; and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (67 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (20 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)