SORT BY Relevancy
The topic of gun rights in America is a controversial one and is becoming more controversial with every mass shooting. The issue is highly political; after many of these shootings, President Obama and Democrats once again push gun control, whereas Republicans stress that law-abiding citizens must be free to defend themselves, stating, "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with gun." AWR Hawkins, a gun rights/Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, will be our expert guest. He will use his knowledge and experience to weigh in on the gun debate and answer our questions. AWR holds a Master's Degree in U.S. history (focus on Civil War) and a PhD in military history from Texas Tech University.
Your hosts will also cover hot topics in news and politics, including the CNN Democratic Presidential Debate, the violence in Israel and the Obama administration's response, the President's decision to keep 5,500 troops in Afghanistan beyond 2016, some wacky news, happy news, and more.
Tune in to The Right Voice for the live show with Glo Smith and Adrienne Ross from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern/7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central every Tuesday. Become part of the conversation by calling in to (646) 200-3715 to comment and ask questions. If you miss the live show, remember that each broadcast is archived, so you may listen to the podcast at any time that is convenient for you.
Southern Sense is a show of conservative talk on news and events, with Annie "The Radio Chick" Ubelis as host and Curtis "CS" Bennett, co-host. Informative, fun, irreverent and politically incorrect, you never know where we'll go, but you'll love the journey!
Visit our website at http://www.Southern-Sense.com, become a member and follow us here and on Facebook.
ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of fourteen books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) (both Regnery). His latest book is The Complete Infidel’s Guide to ISIS (Regnery). Coming in 2016 will be The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran (Regnery). http://www.jihadwatch.org
LARRY PRATT is the Executive Director of Gun Owners of America.
"Democrat lawmakers introduced legislation on late last week to allow crime victims to sue gun stores for the misuse of firearms.
Dedication: Sergeant Jason Goodding, Seaside Police Department, Oregon, End of Watch: Friday, February 5, 2016
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- 67939 (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- DRMRAB Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (1 chatters)